Unthoughtful people!

charlies_mummy said:
My beautiful darling Charlie chopstick,

I know yesterday you were a little bit poorly and just wanted to sleep, this did not however mean you had to wake up quarter to one this morning! In future if I let you into bed with me take this opportunity to sleep not bounce on my head! Then if I take you downstairs to watch jungle junction with a hot milk, have the good grace to sleep afterwards like a good little boy! I did not enjoy our hour long drive at 2:30 this morning though seemingly you did as you kept yabbaing away in the back preventing the driving motions lulling you into SLEEP!!! finally when I snuck out of your toddler bed at 5am this was because my back does not like being bent in that position, NOT because I wanted to play :(

Love always,
Your Mummy (the lady with suitcases under her eyes eating coffee granules in the kitchen) xxx

Oh please print that off and read it at his wedding xxx

Dear bus driver

It would be very helpful if you turned up at 6:40 this morning like you are scheduled to do so, as this would mean my OH could get to work. Alas, this morning you opted not to. Therefore I was awoken 4 hours early and had to drive him in. This may not sound so bad to you, but are you working till 4am tonight/tomorrow? No, I thought not.

Dear him indoors,

I don't hold it against you that you had to wake me this morning, it was not your fault. And although it was sweet to bring me breakfast in bed at 07:30 (ouch), how come you got wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs, and I got English muffins?! It seems I may have to unleash the marker pen and physically syn everything, once I have got the smell of burnt muffins out of the house... :)

Love you x

Dear (some) Car drivers of North Wales

The road does not have your name on it, therefore does not belong to you. Furthermore, I also pay road tax therefore have every right to be driving on 'your' roads. The lines on a junction mean STOP, as do red traffic lights. You are supposed to give way to the RIGHT at roundabouts. If there is traffic parked on your side of the road and not mine I have right of way. You are not supposed to almost smash my wing mirror off my car! I appreciate you live here whilst I am a mere tourist but still!!!!

Diolch!!!!

Dear (some) Car drivers of North Wales

The road does not have your name on it, therefore does not belong to you. Furthermore, I also pay road tax therefore have every right to be driving on 'your' roads. The lines on a junction mean STOP, as do red traffic lights. You are supposed to give way to the RIGHT at roundabouts. If there is traffic parked on your side of the road and not mine I have right of way. You are not supposed to almost smash my wing mirror off my car! I appreciate you live here whilst I am a mere tourist but still!!!!

Diolch!!!!

Copy to: English Drivers

Literally just had the same convo with my hubby!

Dear husband.

I am not being 'aggy' when i ask you very politely to not put a load of stuff on the chest freezer. Use your feckin brain. The stuff in the bags was supposed to go in the freezer. Why on earth you couldn't, just for fun, but it all in the freezer i don't know!

Also, i know you love halloween, but really £80 on a costume?? And did it really need to take us 3 hours to choose it???

dear boss,

please could you stop putting me in work every night when Zumba is on and then leaving me off when there are no classes?! I will not be a happy bunny if this continues! I love my job but I also like to do some things for myself!

Thanks!!

Dear colleague,
Yes I appreciate you overslept this morning-as you said you are only human, but I was sat outside the first call for 40 mins, and then when you turned up you started moaning about stuff straight away! Then after we ended up catching up some of our lateness, why did you then need to swan off between calls to meet someone to get money! This resulted in me sitting waiting for another 40 mins-thus resulting in us being 1hr 20 late for our lunch calls! All day you've complained that you've not got time for all the calls-well if you'd turned up on time for the first one then we'd have been fine! The boss wants to know how I'm getting on-and believe me, I'm not going to lie to cover your back-yes I might be new to this company-but as you well know I've done this job before so quit being such a patronising cow aswell!!
The end!!!
Lots of love your very pi**Ed off colleague who has had to miss 2 gym sessions over the last 24 hours as you can't get to work on time!!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Dear Mr van man,

You picked the wrong person to box in. Do it again, and I WILL take your bumper off. My car is being scrapped tomorrow, so guess who doesn't care if their panel is dented. Today you were lucky, there were too many witnesses....

Lots of love the girl who was cursing you at 9am this morning. Wherever you may be.

Dear posters,
If you are going to comment on my post please read it properly before going of on a complete tangent.
What I used was called an example. People use them as a reference and a way to show/imply what they mean.
Plus I know from what I have learnt from this thing called education that what you are saying is complete carp. Don't make me go all intelligent on your ass.

Dear posters,
If you are going to comment on my post please read it properly before going of on a complete tangent.
What I used was called an example. People use them as a reference and a way to show/imply what they mean.
Plus I know from what I have learnt from this thing called education that what you are saying is complete carp. Don't make me go all intelligent on your ass.

Perhaps you should read your own posts properly?

Dear posters,

I don't have a donkey or a carp!

laura4988 said:
Dear posters,

Hmmm - having read the entire thread to which you are referring i would suggest that you read the whole thing through again & perhaps then apologise to the people its aimed at for both the tone & content of the above post.

There is nothing in the forum rules which says you cannot go off on a tangent in a thread (as far as I am aware - no doubt with your superior intelligence you will correct me if i am wrong). In reality, I am struggling to see how anyone went off on a tangent at all.

Dear man in supermarket car park
It would have taken me another 10 seconds to straighten up my car - what on earth waa the point in beeping your horn & shouting in such an undignified manner? Where do you need to go SO urgently on a sunday morning?

Dear posters,

You know, I was making a joke in my last post to lighten the tone. But actually I have to ask you, with that education you're so proud of were you taught any manners, or civility, or the meaning of debate? You brought a television programme into discussion and then say that everyone who disagrees with YOU is unintelligent?
I think you are the thoughtless person in this.

kingleds said:
Hmmm - having read the entire thread to which you are referring i would suggest that you read the whole thing through again & perhaps then apologise to the people its aimed at for both the tone & content of the above post.

There is nothing in the forum rules which says you cannot go off on a tangent in a thread (as far as I am aware - no doubt with your superior intelligence you will correct me if i am wrong). In reality, I am struggling to see how anyone went off on a tangent at all.

It would have taken me another 10 seconds to straighten up my car - what on earth waa the point in beeping your horn & shouting in such an undignified manner? Where do you need to go SO urgently on a sunday morning?

What happened to it's a forum, everybody gets an opinion and all that?? I gave my opinion on a tv programme and everybody has taken a picking at what iv said. You don't see me taking shots at other posts except for on here, which is a thread for venting.
I don't see what I have to apologise for. Freedom of speech is still alive, for now.

kingleds said:

Thanks for sticking up for us Kingleds :)
I am one of the people who went off on a 'so called tangent' as both myself and ermintrude stated, it is not impossible for someone to eat 3000 calories and lose weight, if it is less than their required daily calories. Please do not refer to our knowledge as c**p as we both do know what were talking about due to both being larger ladies!! And I sure as hell am not unintelligent-I resent that comment!!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Dear Ladies

What post are you referring to so I can give my opinion?? rotfl XX

Then if freedom of speech is aloud why can't others post their opinions as well without you coming into this thread and telling us we're unintelligent by saying you'll "go intelligent on our ass" ? Seriously love...

What happened to it's a forum, everybody gets an opinion and all that?? I gave my opinion on a tv programme and everybody has taken a picking at what iv said. You don't see me taking shots at other posts except for on here, which is a thread for venting.
I don't see what I have to apologise for. Freedom of speech is still alive, for now.

Freedom of speech is for everyone. Not just you FFS :rolleyes:

Back