Unthoughtful people!

Dear family,
Why oh why do you keep eating my food?? You live on takeaways and cakes and crisps and sweets and anything else naughty!! Yet still out of 6 curly wurlys one of you has taken 5, someone ate my dinner to take to work yesterday and now I find my porridge has gone :(
Keep your filthy " I eat 5 takeaways a week and never put an ounce on" mitts off my food or I swear I will sit on each and everyone of you!!
Much love tim tim
Xxx

Kittenkat. I'm in Bristol on the 16th. Tell me where he lives. This young man needs a talking to by someone. Shirleen - I'll pick you up on the way :)

Seriously though, don't let this scumbag get you down. You're worth more than that, and eventually you will be happy & content.

Thanks hon, that made me smile... hugely!

Dear Asda bod, Your job is to fill up shelves....FOR THE CUSTOMERS! So when I ask you to move the huge cage in front of what I want to buy DO NOT TUT!

Dear self

Please, please, please, the last thing I need right now is to come down with a horrid cold/virus bug thingy.

So if you could please take away the sore throat, snuffles and just overall crappiness that I woke up with this morning I would be grateful!

Bunnylush said:
Oh boy,

if I start a Dear 19 yr old Son ,

I will never stop!!!!!!!

Please do then I can cut n paste and it'll save my thumb from the text marathon I'd otherwise have to write!!!! X

dear landlord, estate agent and credit checkers!
please please please let me have this house i want it so bad! and please dont rob me of my £200 "holding fee!"
xx

juicygooseface said:
dear landlord, estate agent and credit checkers!
please please please let me have this house i want it so bad! and please dont rob me of my £200 "holding fee!"
xx

Fingers crossed for you! I had a bad experience with estate agents earlier this year and ended up £1300 down. But thats just because they are tossers down here :D
Best of luck! X x

Dear Supervisor,

Why did you have to pick a row with me just as I was about to eat my delicious looking lunch and completely put me off wanting it?
When will you grow up or preferably retire?
When will you actually start to pull your weight and not sit back and do f all until another manager is around to hear you actually attempting to do something?
When will you stop trying to mother all the young girls in the office and sucking up to the MD even though he completely ignores you?
And finally, when will you stop being a complete *****?

Yours,
Minky

Dear job Market,

When can you actually have a job for me so I can quit this god forsaken hell hole?!

Yours painfully awaiting,
Minky. (again)

Dear very good friend,

I’m afraid we're at the point where our lovely group of friends isn’t going to survive, Do you realise we haven't seen you since early June?!

We appreciate you've had a baby and that it must be difficult but you never invite us over and every time we invite you to something you cancel at the last minute due to some baby related emergency!

It is so frustrating and I’m sorry things got heated earlier but we don't know what to do anymore! I know "we don’t understand what it's like to have a baby" but other people manage to do it and still have a life! We've offered our help no end of times and now we think you've just given up on us all. :cry:

Yours one of six that may soon be one of five amazing friends
:(

Sinead6uk said:
Dear very good friend,

I’m afraid we're at the point where our lovely group of friends isn’t going to survive, Do you realise we haven't seen you since early June?!

We appreciate you've had a baby and that it must be difficult but you never invite us over and every time we invite you to something you cancel at the last minute due to some baby related emergency!

It is so frustrating and I’m sorry things got heated earlier but we don't know what to do anymore! I know "we don’t understand what it's like to have a baby" but other people manage to do it and still have a life! We've offered our help no end of times and now we think you've just given up on us all. :cry:

Yours one of six that may soon be one of five amazing friends
:(

This made me really sad, so many friends ( not as close as your group) completely stop ringing going out etc once they've had a baby, it's like it always has to be me that calls, goes around etc and then eventually if I stop doing that then the friendship seems to disintegrate, I totally understand it must be hard for people with a new baby but when you offer to help and don't mind going to baby gym etc it's slightly waring.

In your case though have you considered your friend might have post natal depression? If you were so close and all of a sudden since baby has completely changed perhaps she's struggling to cope and doesn't want you all to see her like it, hope you get it sorted and don't lose a friend x

This made me really sad, so many friends ( not as close as your group) completely stop ringing going out etc once they've had a baby, it's like it always has to be me that calls, goes around etc and then eventually if I stop doing that then the friendship seems to disintegrate, I totally understand it must be hard for people with a new baby but when you offer to help and don't mind going to baby gym etc it's slightly waring.

In your case though have you considered your friend might have post natal depression? If you were so close and all of a sudden since baby has completely changed perhaps she's struggling to cope and doesn't want you all to see her like it, hope you get it sorted and don't lose a friend x

she is already on medication for it, she FREAKED out when she had to go back to work and decided she didnt want to work anymore cos she couldnt stand being away from the baby so got the doctor to sign her off. The last few time we saw her she doesnt let go of the baby and flipped out when someone made a comment about him needed to be put down now and again to help his muscle strength/rolling over etc

we've tried everything, invite her out on her own so she can have a break, invite her out with baby so she doesnt freak at having to leave him with her total useless lump of a husband and even offered to go over and look after baby so they can go out and nothing! cancels on us EVERYTIME (at the last second). It got really heated today and I think we've all crossed a line. :(

Sinead6uk said:
she is already on medication for it, she FREAKED out when she had to go back to work and decided she didnt want to work anymore cos she couldnt stand being away from the baby so got the doctor to sign her off. The last few time we saw her she doesnt let go of the baby and flipped out when someone made a comment about him needed to be put down now and again to help his muscle strength/rolling over etc

we've tried everything, invite her out on her own so she can have a break, invite her out with baby so she doesnt freak at having to leave him with her total useless lump of a husband and even offered to go over and look after baby so they can go out and nothing! cancels on us EVERYTIME (at the last second). It got really heated today and I think we've all crossed a line. :(

Aww this sounds sad, have you tried just turning up one afternoon? Just for a coffee and a chat?

She sounds like she has real issues xx

Aww this sounds sad, have you tried just turning up one afternoon? Just for a coffee and a chat?

She sounds like she has real issues xx

yeah one of the gang has done this but turning up without warning is not good! we've said we'll give her a couple of days to calm down then try and arrange to meet up even if its just with one of us as we dont want her to feel like we're ganging up on her. I know things are never going to stay the same with friends once they have children but you'd hope to still be friends and see each other once in a while. hope it will all be ok.

thanks guys! x

Dear friend,
You are a size 8, if you grab your 'fat' one more time and tell me how hideous it is to feel so over weight, I will deck you, then force feed you lard. I love you but you're doing my tree in!

Your 22 stone friend

---------------------------------

Dear hubby,
I love you but please stop *****ing about your weight if you refuse to do anything about it and please stop giving me crappy comments when i fail/change diets because at least i'm trying.

Oh and everytime you show me one of your many old friends new borns or update me on there pregnancy it makes me die a little inside

if you dare mention my unfinished ics course again I will end you, yes you paid for it but i've paid you back, i'm sorry that I find it too hard just let me forget about it and stop making me feel worse about myself then i already do.

and if you think i washed up today on my day off because you 'forgot' last night, then you'll have a suprise when you go in the kitchen tonight.

-------------

Dear Universe,
Is it some kind of sick joke that you insist on making everyone in my life pregnant?

If trying to push me over the edge, its working

Dear Supervisor,

Why did you have to pick a row with me just as I was about to eat my delicious looking lunch and completely put me off wanting it?
When will you grow up or preferably retire?
When will you actually start to pull your weight and not sit back and do f all until another manager is around to hear you actually attempting to do something?
When will you stop trying to mother all the young girls in the office and sucking up to the MD even though he completely ignores you?
And finally, when will you stop being a complete *****?

Yours,
Minky

Dear job Market,

When can you actually have a job for me so I can quit this god forsaken hell hole?!

Yours painfully awaiting,
Minky. (again)

Hiya hun,

I could have written this today. I vowed that work would not make me cry and today after 17 months.. It finally got me. I am sorry that you are having a horrid time, I can sympathize with you. I am so unhappy at work, there's nothing I can do about it, no one I can talk and like you there are just NO jobs about that I can apply for. Sucks doesn't it.

But of pointless post but just wanted to say I understand how you feel and hope things get better for you xx

Dear job market!!!! Give me a job!!! :(

And Dear company I had an interview with today,

Seriously what the fudge?! How dare you think you can treat people that way, I am absolutely disgusted. As desperate as I am for a job I am actually glad you didn't want me because after today I sure as heck dont bloody want your job!!!!!

Back