Unthoughtful people!

elb4160 said:
Dear job market!!!! Give me a job!!! :(

And Dear company I had an interview with today,

Seriously what the fudge?! How dare you think you can treat people that way, I am absolutely disgusted. As desperate as I am for a job I am actually glad you didn't want me because after today I sure as heck dont bloody want your job!!!!!

Oh no, what happened hun? x

Oh no, what happened hun? x

Well to start with it was a really grotty office, even though it was a lovely building and the rest was nice. There were about 8 of us there, we had a short telephone role play, after we'd done that 1 person was asked if they could speak to them outside for a moment and then never came back (presumably asked to leave) then we were ushered back into the little waiting room area and the woman then came and collected me and another guy and asked if she could "speak to us outside of a second" we presumed they wanted to ask something about CV or something and she gave us a load of rubbish about them being short on time and that they'd have our respective recruitment agencies contact us and we were essentially told to leave as well!
So after all the hassle of going there, never mind train fares or if anyone had booked time off work to go we werent even interviewed! The way they asked us to leave was as if we were criminals or something!

I rang my recruitment agency person and apparently thats the way that company do things...

I honestly have no idea what i did "wrong" because we werent even given a chance!

And to top it all off, they're a call centre that represent charities!!! :mad:

elb4160 said:
Well to start with it was a really grotty office, even though it was a lovely building and the rest was nice. There were about 8 of us there, we had a short telephone role play, after we'd done that 1 person was asked if they could speak to them outside for a moment and then never came back (presumably asked to leave) then we were ushered back into the little waiting room area and the woman then came and collected me and another guy and asked if she could "speak to us outside of a second" we presumed they wanted to ask something about CV or something and she gave us a load of rubbish about them being short on time and that they'd have our respective recruitment agencies contact us and we were essentially told to leave as well!
So after all the hassle of going there, never mind train fares or if anyone had booked time off work to go we werent even interviewed! The way they asked us to leave was as if we were criminals or something!

I rang my recruitment agency person and apparently thats the way that company do things...

I honestly have no idea what i did "wrong" because we werent even given a chance!

Sounds like the job I went for at British Gas, I got all the way through but decided I wouldn't take the job if it was offered. Fortunately as I was doing a course and wasn't available one Saturday a month and I wouldn't budge (the course cost over £300) they took it to mean I didn't want it!

elb4160 said:

Ow no lovely what a load of rubbish.

Sounds like you're better off out and they don't deserve you anyway xx

dear landlord,
thankyou for accepting us to go through the credit checks!!
its a step closer..
dear credit checker-ers ,
pleasee pleasee pleasee dont fail me now! :(
xxx

juicygooseface said:
dear landlord,
thankyou for accepting us to go through the credit checks!!
its a step closer..
dear credit checker-ers ,
pleasee pleasee pleasee dont fail me now! :(
xxx

Fingers crossed for you hun x

To the unthoughtful/dangerous driver in the village (yesterday)

Thanks for nearly reversing into me and my mum!

Sitting in your car, with the engine running, does not give any indication that you intended to reverse. When two pedestrians are walking behind the rear of your car (to cross the road), what went through your mind?!?

If you had been reversing (actually in motion) or had your reversing lights on (even though you were just sitting there) we would have waited.

Yours only slightly shook up (but more concerned about you nearly hitting my mother!!) disgruntled of Manchester.

P.S. If my mother had been closer to the car, instead of me, she'd have banged on the window!! - go mum!!!

thankyou kingleds! im really really hoping :) xxx

Dear muscles in my ar^se

I know you have a more technical name, but I don't know it, so there. I also don't know how I have managed to pull you in my frikkin sleep!! Please sort yourselves out so I can go to the gym this evening.

very Maximus in my case :rotflmao:

Dearest moron driver. When I am overtaking a parked car and you come speeding down in the opposite direction resulting in a car stand off which requires me to go out of the way to move over it really makes me quite angry. However then when u proceed to drive past at a snails pace staring at me quite obviously trying to intimidate me I get more than angry. I suggest u grow a pair (clearly women to u are an easy target!) act your he and not your shoe size and crawl back into the hole u called out of.
Rather peed off, Birmingham
Oh and FYI in the job I do I have met way bigger and scarier men than you and they didn't scare me either!

Not so Dear moron driver Mark II,
I'd already let one car in, I was hanging back to give the articulated truck beside me some swing room to go around the mini roundabout, you pulling out was selfish and yes I DID bib my horn at YOU!
by the way it was funny watching you nearly get squished by the truck driver!!!!
I suggest you get some lessons cos you're a pillock!!!!!!

Dear truck driver,
I reckon you nearly squished him on purpose and good on yer!

Dear seven o'clock
Hurry up I want to go home! I never should have agreed this overtime I'm exhausted and he's driving me nuts!
Yours Shirl who's shut in the kitchen

hehe squished him on purpose! that made me LOL :)
xx

Dear daddy
I love you lots but you are making me feel so useless at the moment Mum is very poorly in hospital and I know my brothers girlfriend is a doctor and can explain it all to you and I am just a mum of two with a part time job but I am also the one helping you to run the business while mum is poorly and running a home and looking after two young kids working and trying to look after you as well
Telling me that it's been wonderful to have his girlfriend there and what a great person she is etc etc is not helping much
I am trying my best but feel so useless

Your very upset and tired daughter

Dear Saturday

I hate you. I've hated you for months now, but today, I really hate you. Working 11am-7:30pm, then 10pm-3am just isn't cricket. I'm very jealous of people who have weekends, so jealous I could cry out of self pity.

Yours faithfully,
disgruntled, overworked, underpaid, narky grumpy pants. x

Tinytootz said:
Dear Saturday

I hate you. I've hated you for months now, but today, I really hate you. Working 11am-7:30pm, then 10pm-3am just isn't cricket. I'm very jealous of people who have weekends, so jealous I could cry out of self pity.

Yours faithfully,
disgruntled, overworked, underpaid, narky grumpy pants. x

Ummm - isn't that illegal hun? I thought you were supposed to have a clear 9 hours between shifts? Even if you sign out of working time directive.

Back