Unthoughtful people!

Dear luck fairy,

I know that you have brought me lots if good fortune this week ( won twice on the euro and got a new job ), but please don't try and balance the scales next week by giving me a hard time.

Dear willpower,

If you could manage to be just a little bit stronger I would really appreciate it. Those 5 mini bars of dark chocolate were supposed to last me until Wednesday, not be all gone in 3 days.

Dear brain,

Would you please switch off for the night when I have a big day tomorrow and not go racing through all the possibilities whenever I close my eyes.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear 2am

Please hurry up. Its bad enough that im working Fri Sat Sun nights without you taking ages to arrive. I want it to be my four days off now!!! Muchas gracias :)

Dear today

Let's get today over and done with shall we with as little grief as possible? I'm tired, feeling crappy and just want to be at home in my bed. The last thing I want to be doing is meeting my ex at lunchtime to exchange a couple of things, so please make it as painless as possible?

Thanks
Me

Dear adultchild son (again).

When you offer someone who is staying with us your room to sleep in it is never acceptable to then throw a strop at midnight and take it back off them, when they have nothing to do with the reason you are throwing a strop in the first place.

Yours, even more frazzled than the last time but who cares anyway, Mother.

MadameLaMinx said:
Dear adultchild son (again).

When you offer someone who is staying with us your room to sleep in it is never acceptable to then throw a strop at midnight and take it back off them, when they have nothing to do with the reason you are throwing a strop in the first place.

Yours, even more frazzled than the last time but who cares anyway, Mother.

Hugs MLM xx

Dear Chest

Please don't be infected.
You're bunged up. We get that. But if you get infected we know you'll take for ever to clear. And in the mean time you get all of us down, and we've got quite enough to deal with.

Ta muchly, The Rest Of The Body

Dear s h I t t y cheapskate business competitor,

Why the fudge have you opened up a branch in our shopping centre selling exactly the same stock we sell in our company only at hugely reduced prices!!!!

We all know how your business acumen works, buy stock, don't pay for it, sell as cheaply as possible, then go out of business!!! God you are utter selfish bankers!!! You are ruining the already fragile economy, and putting us out of our jobs and all for the sake of a quick buck!

I hope to god the tax man, inland revenue and every debt you have catches up with you and bites your ass completely off, chews it up and spits it in your face!!!

Aaaaaand breathe!!!!

Also..

Dear snobby/stuck up/snooty cow at group.

Stop coming to group and sit there moaning because you have gained. You have openly admitted to everyone in group tonight that you ''Cannot be arsed'' anymore, so don't sit there and wonder why you're not losing weight. Me and a few others found it very irritating when other members of the group were offering you advise and you just kept snobbily turning it down. If you can't be arsed to do the plan, don't bother coming to group and bringing a downer on everyone.

Yours, very miffed off group member.

Jodieboo said:
Also..

Dear snobby/stuck up/snooty cow at group.

Stop coming to group and sit there moaning because you have gained. You have openly admitted to everyone in group tonight that you ''Cannot be arsed'' anymore, so don't sit there and wonder why you're not losing weight. Me and a few others found it very irritating when other members of the group were offering you advise and you just kept snobbily turning it down. If you can't be arsed to do the plan, don't bother coming to group and bringing a downer on everyone.

Yours, very miffed off group member.

AGREED!

Dear MIL, SIL and hubby

I am almost at target now and I have lost 2st 3.5lbs, you are allowed to congratulate me and tell me how well I've done and how good I look. Instead you all say nothing which makes me really, really sad.

I've questioned whether you simply just can't notice a difference however two of you haven't seen me for 2+ weeks and i am even wearing new clothes and still you say nothing...

It upsets me more than you would believe...

Me x

BeckyT said:
Dear MIL, SIL and hubby

I am almost at target now and I have lost 2st 3.5lbs, you are allowed to congratulate me and tell me how well I've done and how good I look. Instead you all say nothing which makes me really, really sad.

I've questioned whether you simply just can't notice a difference however two of you haven't seen me for 2+ weeks and i am even wearing new clothes and still you say nothing...

It upsets me more than you would believe...

Me x

Only one word comes to mind, jealous... Well done you on your achievement, the main thing is you know the difference, blow everyone else, yes I do understand that you would like them to notice and comment, but sadly those we love most hurt us the most too... Believe me, they'll be the first to notice and say something if you gain... Which you are Not going to do... Maintain, and be happy, you never know, they might have to admit it one day... hugs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear Mr Postman,
I no you don't care that I didn't get to sleep until 4am but was hammering on my front door at 7.30 and scaring the life out of me really necessary? I could have picked the package up tomorrow, it really wasn't that important. Oh and for your own safety if you EVER use language like that around me again, You'll lose an appendage! Its November and there is nothing remotely merry or christmasy about it!

The women who looked dazed and confused

sleepytimesadie said:
Only one word comes to mind, jealous... Well done you on your achievement, the main thing is you know the difference, blow everyone else, yes I do understand that you would like them to notice and comment, but sadly those we love most hurt us the most too... Believe me, they'll be the first to notice and say something if you gain... Which you are Not going to do... Maintain, and be happy, you never know, they might have to admit it one day... hugs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

You are right, it just makes me question myself! It might sound daft but it's like my brain hasnt caught up with my body yet.

People at work comment so it must be noticeable!

Thats apalling especially from Hubby!
It's time you didn't notice a few things, like you didn't notice he doesn't like cabbage *insert his worst food* or not notice you didn't put meat on his dinner, the next day that you didn't put gravy on, then that his clothes needed washing /ironing, the car needed fuel. Dye all his undies pink and say you didn't notice!

As for the inlaws next time they visit, simply go out cos you didn't notice them!

Shirleen said:
Thats apalling especially from Hubby!
It's time you didn't notice a few things, like you didn't notice he doesn't like cabbage *insert his worst food* or not notice you didn't put meat on his dinner, the next day that you didn't put gravy on, then that his clothes needed washing /ironing, the car needed fuel. Dye all his undies pink and say you didn't notice!

As for the inlaws next time they visit, simply go out cos you didn't notice them!

You made me chuckle Shirleen!

I know that the hubby loves the bones of me, he tells me all the time. He just finds it hard to compliment me for some reason?

As for MIL and SIL, they treat me like I am part of the family. It's odd behaviour that they don't comment... I should just put it to the back of my mind and not crave those comments from them

Dear sense of humour

Why have you deserted me today? It was bad enough yesterday when I had to sit at work all day without you, but now I really need you! Please come back. I promise I will treat you better...

kingleds said:
Dear sense of humour

Why have you deserted me today? It was bad enough yesterday when I had to sit at work all day without you, but now I really need you! Please come back. I promise I will treat you better...

But ....... You've gotta laugh!

No? Ok well I think you should fake it! Go on look at your stapler and laugh! Mines called Sid he is hilarious sometimes!
Willie the waste paper basket is a good sport especially when you write rude words then screw the paper up and make Willie eat them, sometimes he's so full of Bullshit, ******* and bollocks he's sick!

Give the cleaner something to wonder at too!

Dear SU,
Please stop dribbling on me, but don't stop laughing and doing that funny dance I love it!
Kthxbai!

Oi silly old man,

Who do you think you are - just because your older does not give you the right to do as you please and think it is exceptable. I am a mum managing to get my push chair through a door and have poor co-ordination due to my disability. It would of been nice if you just took a second to open the door for me, not much to ask really as you could clearly see me distressed but to add more fuel to the fire you go and slam the door in my face, I mean WTF! AND they say are generation are rude, come on!!!

Yours,

A new mum struggling her way through new challengues with autism!!!!

Back