Unthoughtful people!

Dear Mr & Mrs supermarket owner, why oh why are your shelves full of all those wonderful christmassy chocolatey, soo good to eat stuff and we are not even into december yet. Your gastronomic delights are around every corner I turn with my trolley. The voices in my head keep calling to me to take some and put them into my trolley. I am getting strange looks from passers by as I tell the voice no, I am not buying anything christmassy until at least dec 1st. Its getting harder and harder to resist all those shiny glittery boxes..............

Christmas starts 7 days before the actual day. No shopping is to be done for pressies and food stuffs until that time.
You are allowed 1 trolley only at the supermarket for food stuffs and are permitted one trip only.

These are the new rules for Christmas. Learn and obey. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear Coljack,
Please take no offence when I take no notice of your edict!
Revolutionary yours

Shirleen said:
Dear Coljack,
Please take no offence when I take no notice of your edict!
Revolutionary yours

Dear Shirleen

I'm with Coljack. Sod off with your xmas stuff till after my birthday. Its not even friggin' december yet!

kingleds said:
Dear Shirleen

I'm with Coljack. Sod off with your xmas stuff till after my birthday. Its not even friggin' december yet!

I'm not making anyone else do it! I need to get ahead though!

Shirleen said:
I'm not making anyone else do it! I need to get ahead though!

:)

Dear husband

Its not nagging if i ask you once a day to do something you keep forgetting to do. Here's an idea though - how about you DO it the first time I ask so I don't have to ask again & again & AGAIN!

Dear boyfriend

I love you. But when you do the hoovering - the ONLY friggin thing u do voluntarily(ish) - how about you, oh i dont know, MOVE things and hoover UNDER them?

Also, moving the hoover over the carpet just once in a huge sweeping motion does NOT mean the hooverings been done.

If I cooked your food or washed your clothes in the same half-assed way, you'd die of food poisoning whilst wearing dirty pants!

Sort it out or I might go slightly mad and bludgeon you to death with aforementioned under-used hoover.

Love you always,

Sammy a.k.a. the possessed-looking screeching person who rants and raves even though youve 'done your bit' pffft!!

Samprand said:
Dear boyfriend

I love you. But when you do the hoovering - the ONLY friggin thing u do voluntarily(ish) - how about you, oh i dont know, MOVE things and hoover UNDER them?

Also, moving the hoover over the carpet just once in a huge sweeping motion does NOT mean the hooverings been done.

If I cooked your food or washed your clothes in the same half-assed way, you'd die of food poisoning whilst wearing dirty pants!

Sort it out or I might go slightly mad and bludgeon you to death with aforementioned under-used hoover.

Love you always,

Sammy a.k.a. the possessed-looking screeching person who rants and raves even though youve 'done your bit' pffft!!

Oh no :-(! Can imagine its driving you mad, I have a friend who's boyfriend is the same without the hoovering by his own choice! I feel for you, put your foot down x

Dear head,

I know you've been struggling for a while to stay above water, but I can't do without you so you need to hold on a bit longer!
I'm going to take you to the doctors tomorrow to see about getting us some lovely meds to make us feel a bit more sane!

Much love,
The rest of you

Dear husband,

Belching loudly and farting exceptionally loudly "due to that ultra veggie SW style food you're feeding me", when I am watching TV during a whispered CRITICAL pivotal plot point is quite frankly, unacceptable. Giggling like a maniacal school girl because you managed to proudce gas on such epic proprtions does not help. I WANT TO HEAR RINGER!!! Gah!

Love, your slightly gassed out wife.

I have a couple (and a few are rant-like)

Dear friend at work....
You are one of the sweetest girls I know, you have such a good heart but please stop putting pressure on yourself to meet "Mr Right" and please try to have more confidence in you. It will happen sometime, when you least expect it... in the meantime, come to zumba with me and have a giggle and learn to love who you are..... your friend Gemstone x

Dear little sister,
Please stop with the hypocritical FB rants about your peers intelligence (then discussing how you were out drinking all weekend etc doing stupid things) and teenagers using the word love after 3 weeks when you were going to get married earlier this year at the age of 16 on your 1 year anniversary. I swear if we were not blood I would consider culling you from my friends list.
your big sis

Dear Boy....
I love you, but please please do not tell me you're tired when you were up all night playing computer games with your friends, one of whom is a student and one who is living in a different time-zone, when you know you're meant to get up at 7.30. Also when you need to be up early to do a release, please do not nag me to get you up - I am not your alarm clock.... that is all :rolleyes: xxx your girlyface

Dear doctor, when I come for my appointment tomorrow please say I can have my tonsills out as I'm 22 and they haven't shrunk! They are bigger than anyone's I no! Even bigger than my 15 yr old brothers! I'm fed up of getting food stuck and having to push it in! I'm fed up of nearly throwing up everytime I cough! I'm fed up of snoring! It gives me a really sore throat! Please please please

Much love
A very very desperate lady with two massive golf balls down her throat! X

Dear boyfriend

Love you always,

:8855: :8855: :8855: can totally relate to this

Dear Skinny Friends,

Chocolate, crisps, cupcakes, lunches, hot chocolates :D yuuuummmmmmmmm

Nuff Said.....!

:)

Dear husband

Its not nagging if i ask you once a day to do something you keep forgetting to do. Here's an idea though - how about you DO it the first time I ask so I don't have to ask again & again & AGAIN!

My mother's definition of nagging, was having to say the same thing over and over again because no one listened to you the first bloody time!!

Dear boss,
Whilst I am really enjoying my job-please give me a bit of a break!!! I know I said I don't mind doing 6 days if you're stuck, I am not amused at the prospect of being out all day today-from 7.30am til nearly 9pm, and to only have 4 and a half hours of work-I have got a whole assessment to do for college, along with keeping up with my half marathon training plan-all of which you are fully aware of, and I am really struggling to find time to eat and sleep properly, never mind everything else!!!!!
Thanks!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Dear boss,
Whilst I am really enjoying my job-please give me a bit of a break!!! I know I said I don't mind doing 6 days if you're stuck, I am not amused at the prospect of being out all day today-from 7.30am til nearly 9pm, and to only have 4 and a half hours of work-I have got a whole assessment to do for college, along with keeping up with my half marathon training plan-all of which you are fully aware of, and I am really struggling to find time to eat and sleep properly, never mind everything else!!!!!
Thanks!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Further to this:
Dear colleague-we are meant to meet at 7.45 to go to our first call-why the hell am I still sat waiting at 8.05!! Just cos you are the bosses' son shouldn't mean you get away with it! This has put me in an even worse mood for the day :(

Edit-it's now 8.15, and have just rung on-call(who happens to be your mother) and she has no idea where you are!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back