Unthoughtful people!

mama_mia said:
Dear Mister Mia

After many, many, many years together I am glad to say that I still adore you!

Yes, it is peppered with a mild need to (almost) suffocate you as you sleep whilst whispering "follow the light", and/ or put excessive amounts of pepper in your food so that you (almost) choke, but thats just down to hormones.

You really are my world and I love you; especially when you do as you're told...or don't...it depends on my mood really.

Thank you for Mia...high five, great job!

Mrs Mama x x

Dead Mister Mia

Touch my shoes again and I will pee in yours!

Her

Dear Brain,

Please stop taunting me! I've had 3 days of over indulging and finally I'm trying to get on the wagon, yet you keep reminding me of the lovely treats in the cupboard! My willpower is really trying to keep me on the straight and narrow, so temptation s0d off!!!

Must keep reminding myself that staying slim is more yummy then the treats!

Thank you
One tormented person

Dear oh,

Stop asking me if I'm ok you know I'm upset that I had to take Scamp to his new home tonight and you couldn't come with me. Yes I've been crying yes I'm sad and I miss him so do me a famous p*ss off and leave me alone for a bit because its your fault and I don't want to see your face right now!

Yours

A still upset and angry wife who misses Scamp the puppy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear oh,

Stop asking me if I'm ok you know I'm upset that I had to take Scamp to his new home tonight and you couldn't come with me. Yes I've been crying yes I'm sad and I miss him so do me a famous p*ss off and leave me alone for a bit because its your fault and I don't want to see your face right now!

Yours

A still upset and angry wife who misses Scamp the puppy.

:bighug:

holy moly conlou1.... that is awful :( hope your dad gets better soon... I know I would be out for BLOOD if that happened to my wee daddy :(

Hope karma hits him in the face...hard!!!

i know im really upset, it happened last week but only found out today. im so angry!!! i just dont understand other human beings at times i really dont. poor dad :(

Dear work colleague

Just cause I'm being sensible about what I eat doesn't mean I can't choose to eat something naughty. You don't need to make a freaking song and dance out of "protecting me" from the delicious chocolate & assorted other goodies. I am a grown woman and I will make my choices.

Also, cause you said "I wouldn't have any" I had some and it was YUCK and so not worth the 1.5syns I spent on it!

Yours,
Me.

Dear me,

Why when someone says "You wouldn't eat that" do you proceed to stuff it in your face and say "see! That's why I have syns" then regret eating teh RANK thing you ate and didn't f'n want?!

Yours,
Ultra competitive!

Dear Miniminners,
Please don't start interesting threads and then not update them, I hate only getting half a story, mmmmkay?

Thanks Shirl

Dear Bad News,
Please stop visiting dear friends of mine, it's not on. Please especially leave Pip alone as you have overloaded her this week. I really dislike my friends being upset!
Kthxbai!

Jodieboo said:

Thank you x x

Dear OH,

I was this size when you met me, I then gained a couple stone and then we got together, I gained another stone and still you said you loved me....now I've lost those 3 stone and I know I still have another 2.5 to go but where'd the love go huh!?

You never make me feel pretty or $exy or wanted or appreciated. You moan when other men look at me at tell me off for wearing too low cut tops or wearing my bag across my chest as it accentuates my boobs yet you don't show any signs of being interested in them yourself. I make the effort with a new outfit and I never get so much as a 'you look nice'. My ex and a couple of my male friends make me feel more desirable than you do and then you wonder why I have male friends and you call them my 'other boyfriends' which just makes me feel bad.

Once in a while it'd be nice if you noted how I do most of the housework and washing/ironing and don't ask for constant praise for it wheras you do two loads of washing, clean a toilet and make out like you've had such a hard day in my absence.

I love you but writting this has made me feel a whole lot better :)

Dear OH,

I was this size when you met me, I then gained a couple stone and then we got together, I gained another stone and still you said you loved me....now I've lost those 3 stone and I know I still have another 2.5 to go but where'd the love go huh!?

You never make me feel pretty or $exy or wanted or appreciated. You moan when other men look at me at tell me off for wearing too low cut tops or wearing my bag across my chest as it accentuates my boobs yet you don't show any signs of being interested in them yourself. I make the effort with a new outfit and I never get so much as a 'you look nice'. My ex and a couple of my male friends make me feel more desirable than you do and then you wonder why I have male friends and you call them my 'other boyfriends' which just makes me feel bad.

Once in a while it'd be nice if you noted how I do most of the housework and washing/ironing and don't ask for constant praise for it wheras you do two loads of washing, clean a toilet and make out like you've had such a hard day in my absence.

I love you but writting this has made me feel a whole lot better :)
:grouphugg:

Dear Ex

I realise it has been over a year, and yes, I am 120% over you, period. But why did you have to mess me over so much mentally? Thankfully I have an very understanding partner, who forgives me for my insecurities. But basically, its all kinda your fault. I may forget, but I will never forgive. So I would be dead happy if for Christmas you were bed bound with the squits, and for new year, the other end came into play too.

Tatty bye

Tinytootz said:
Dear Ex

I realise it has been over a year, and yes, I am 120% over you, period. But why did you have to mess me over so much mentally? Thankfully I have an very understanding partner, who forgives me for my insecurities. But basically, its all kinda your fault. I may forget, but I will never forgive. So I would be dead happy if for Christmas you were bed bound with the squits, and for new year, the other end came into play too.

Tatty bye

Love this ... Made me chuckle so much I hope you get your wish lol xx

Dear horrible pet rehoming lady,

How dare you publicly attack me on Facebook, you know I didn't want to give up Scamp the puppy but I had no choice, you saw how upset I was and how much it broke my heart and yet you have chosen to humiliate in front of hundreds of people and made me cry again. I've fostered ten dogs for you when you were desperate but never again will I help you and put myself out for you to hurt me so much, but I know I will because I'm not doing it for you I'm doing it for the dogs.

Yours

A very hurt and emotional girl who only wanted to help.

To my beloved. Much as I adore you, I really don't need to be told the tactical reasoning for every move on your new computer game when I am savouring my very very delicious mini-magnum.

Dear husband,

You are not the only one in the living room, I have TV privilages you know so having the remote on your lap is not nice. And the god awful dos game that you are playing on the lappy has the worst triumphant music I have ever heard, coupled with the biting spider/rat or whatever makes me want to bludgeon you with your damned laptop.

Please stop.

Dear eldest daughter,

That frigging stupid cough you have is driving me insane!!

It's horrid and tickly and dry and it's there all the time!!

I know the doctor said you can't have anything for it, and that it's driving you mad too, but please drink some juice. I can't cope with another night lying awake listening to you cough cough cough away :(

Yours,

Mummy

Dear Nose,

Whilst I completely understand it is not your thought that we have been engulfed with a rotten cold... I would be highly grateful if 1) you could ease up the pain of the spot inside everytime I wipe my nose and 2) STOP BLOODY RUNNING !!!

That's all thank you

L

Back