Unthoughtful people!

Dear body,

there are only three things I want from you:
to be of a size and shape i can like and love
stop getting ill
and get pregnant and carry a baby

why do you have to fail at all 3? :( Is it so wrong to want to like myself and not be ill all the time and to be a mummy :( I want my forever baby :(

Dear body,

there are only three things I want from you:
to be of a size and shape i can like and love
stop getting ill
and get pregnant and carry a baby

why do you have to fail at all 3? :( Is it so wrong to want to like myself and not be ill all the time and to be a mummy :( I want my forever baby :(

Stick with it MrsSquires! By this time next year you'll be almost certainly there or there abouts getting wish number 1 - and number 2 and 3 will be a lot more likely too.

I cant promise you number 3, I assume you have been for the tests and whatnot, but what I can do is give you a bit of hope, I suffered from unexplained secondary infertility with possible PCOS as an additional factor. I lost 6 stone and was much MUCH more responsive to the ovulation treatment they can offer than I ever had been before - (going from 21st to 15). I had a daughter by using Clomid, she is now 8. After she was born, I went on to lose a further 3 stone, and when she was 2 1/2 concieved naturally my other daughter.

Like I said, I cant promise you number 3, but I can tell you that your chances will be hugely improved by being in the best possible shape, so do keep that in mind as you work towards your goal weight.

(((Hugs)))

Dear Welsh weather,

Please just snow already, stop teasing with big black clouds!

Thank you

A frustrated welshie

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear boos
On what planet do you live? You've told me I won't get any commission for deals bought in this month as its my last month (how the hell does that one work by the way) so what makes you think I will even try to close anything? You don't tell a salesperson you aren't going to pay them and then expect them to continue selling!!

kingleds said:
Dear boos
On what planet do you live? You've told me I won't get any commission for deals bought in this month as its my last month (how the hell does that one work by the way) so what makes you think I will even try to close anything? You don't tell a salesperson you aren't going to pay them and then expect them to continue selling!!

Unplug the phone haha

Your boss sounds like a right muppet

MissSlinky2011 said:
Dear Welsh weather,

Please just snow already, stop teasing with big black clouds!

Thank you

A frustrated welshie

No-England can keep the snow-we've had enough already near Chester!! x

Welshtigger said:

England doesnt want the snow! All clear in Yorkshire so far. But then again need it to stop snowing in Wales too so the in laws can get through!! Lets send it to Ireland (sorry Irish people) x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Dear people of West Yorkshire

Please could you refrain from a) committing any crimes for the next three days and b) ringing 999 to sing or swear down the line at me.
I am working night shifts all weekend and would very much appreciate your co-operation. In fact, I kind of like the singing 999 calls but you are preventing me from helping someone in genuine need. So if you want to sing to me by all means do but please ring the non emergency line!!!

Thankyou ever so much

One tired Police operator

Welshtigger said:

None on anglesey, boo! X x x

MissSlinky2011 said:
None on anglesey, boo! X x x

Ooh excellent!! Thats where the in laws are x

Dear Steve,

Please stop making it so hard to live life without you, knowing that whilst I don't feel I made a mistake marrying my husband, but that life could've been so different if I had just trusted you. Most days I can lead a normal life and I feel rather happy but then you remind me just how much I do love you and then you tell me I'm te only one who has given you butterflies for 9 years and you love me more than anything and that I should've been your Laura not the Laura you have......
What makes it so hard to turn away and leave you where you are in your life is that I need your friendship but please stop randomly dropping into conversation how we were so stupid and young not to hold on and take a chance

I do love you dearly but we chose our paths

Yours 'Laura'

It was bad enough to close rhuallt hill in both directions tho!!!

Yeah it was a jack kniffed lorry (sp?) that is a bad hill on the best of days, i wouldnt want to do it in the snow! people were stuck for 2 -3 hours! :23:

Dear Mum,

I don't get a chance to go out very often, and even less often do I get to have a drink, so thank you so much for texting me a couple of hours into my works Christmas night out to tell me that one of our ponies has been put to sleep. I understand you didn't want me to "not know" but couldn't you have waited til I got home the next morning? That way I wouldn't have spent 20 minutes in the ladies loos crying, and then 35 minutes scrounging make up off drunk colleagues to try and fix my face and then deciding to cut the night short because I totally wasn't in the mood...

Thanks,
Your Selfish Drunk of a Daughter x

I'm so sorry auburn :( x x ,

Back