Unthoughtful people!

Dear work.

I booked my birthday as a freaking holiday 3 moths ago then you put me on a sleep so I asked you to remove it as it was my birthday and I had booked it. You said yes but I get a call today saying you forgot to cover it so I have to do a sleep in. ON MY BIRTHDAY! I hate you.

A very upset birthday girl.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear manager,
I'm on annual leave. My husband is really getting pissed off with you texting me on my time off...imagine how he feels about you texting on Annual leave!
You need to get yourself sorted and make proper arrangements for one to one meetings, with proper notice.
I work 50+ hours a week so every available hour of spare time I have organised weeks in advance, so don't text me giving me two days notice of meetings. It's getting beyond a joke!
I have a right to a personal life!

Dear Mam and Dad,

Please, PLEASE stop asking me whenever I sit down with some food for myself; "Can you eat that on your diet?". If I couldn't eat it, I wouldn't be having it!! And it really spoils my enjoyment of my meals when you're watching me like a hawk. Also, stop making comments on how I don't exercise. I do more exercise than you think, but I don't do it in front of you because I don't like an audience!

Thanks,

your daughter.

Dear my friend who I am too kind to name,

PLEASE stop indulging in high-fat snacks while we talk on Skype, and making nommy sounds, and telling me all about your job in a bakery. It does not help with snacky cravings!

Thanks,

A disgruntled but loving friend

Dear work.

I booked my birthday as a freaking holiday 3 moths ago then you put me on a sleep so I asked you to remove it as it was my birthday and I had booked it. You said yes but I get a call today saying you forgot to cover it so I have to do a sleep in. ON MY BIRTHDAY! I hate you.

A very upset birthday girl.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

I'm sorry but I would have said no! You've booked A/L if you were going away for the night they'd have a hard job calling you back!

In future let it be understood that you are not available, if they get the impression you are going away then so be it ;)

Shirleen said:
I'm sorry but I would have said no! You've booked A/L if you were going away for the night they'd have a hard job calling you back!

In future let it be understood that you are not available, if they get the impression you are going away then so be it ;)

I couldn't agree more with this reply shirleen!!!

Id have told them to politely kiss my rear!! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shirleen said:

Exactly! Should have made that crackly noise down the phone and screamed "CAN'T HEAR YOU SORRY!"

Dear work colleagues

Do you really have to go on about my vegetarianism everytime I sit down for a meal? I don't need to know that a roast wouldn't be a roast without meat and that while you like vegetarian food you couldn't live without meat. I don't bang on about my ideals so why do you feel the need?

Let me eat my nut cutlet in peace!!

Dear man on till in sainsburys,yes I am nearly 6' tall and have short hair BUT would you STOP calling me young man!!!!? ( young I will accept! Lol) but not man!!!!!.

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Dear man on till in sainsburys,yes I am nearly 6' tall and have short hair BUT would you STOP calling me young man!!!!? ( young I will accept! Lol) but not man!!!!!.

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

should have called him madam and a fem version of his name!

Dear Work buddies

Serving up my old style coffee with 2 sugars in it and saying oh one cup wont hurt will NOT make me drink it anymore. Not only is it vile but sugar is a pointless waste of syns. Also sitting there scoffing choccie bikkies and then repeating have one, again one wont hurt and ignoring my decline then shoving the tin RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE is not only rude, but down right nasty!

Dear Mother
Thanks for laughing at me and telling me I am wasting my money when I told you I had joined SW. I can only put it down to the fact that you feel threatened that I will be slim and you will not. Maybe once you see it does work and I am back to how I once was, you will then take note of me, Dad, and the DOCTOR and join up and lose weight yourself to help your HEART condition. :(

Dear Hubby
Your the only one it seems who is supporting me, thankyou, I love you xxxx

And Breath...with lots of sighs! ;)

How mean of your work buddies!! They will get bored soon enough, and every time you refuse to eat/drink what they offer you, you're getting stronger and stronger mentally :) It could be that your mother is just scared of losing weight because that would mean she has to acknowledge her heart condition. I could be wrong, after all I don't know any of you personally. She will come round in her own time, maybe when she sees how well you are doing x

Dear Child:
I know you are only 5 and want to eat what mummy eats (good on you) but when I have painstakingly meadsured myself a snack and calculated the syns, I don't want you coming in and eating bits of it! if you ask while I'm making myself one, I'd be more than happy to oblige and make you one too! (thinking about my Bear Granola and yesterday's syn free cheese on toast).

Dear Mother
Thanks for laughing at me and telling me I am wasting my money when I told you I had joined SW[...]

Dear Hubby
Your the only one it seems who is supporting me, thankyou, I love you xxxx

this is why I've not told one of my friends and not told my mum.every post I make on facebook with regards to SW, I blockmy familyfrom seeing it so my mum wont be told. she's 5ft 2, 22st, has a heart condition, smokes and last time I "went on a diet" she kept telling me how butter is no worse than margarine (ummm... saturated fat mummy dearest?) and how a little whole milk wont hurt. she drowns everything in oil or butter too.

bear in mind this is the same woman who after being told I'd been diagnosed lactose intolerant kept "forgetting" to use my special milk in tea for me, or cooking me dinner with butter in and giving me the runs every time I went to her house. I'm not ungrateful for the free food mum, but seriously woman! how many times do I need to leave the carton on the counter, near the kettle, and tell you, and put notes on the teabag tin etc?!

my husband is amazing, but keeps asking if I've read the book right. yes, James. it's a big plae of food, but look, it's mostly salad. Yes, James. Eggs are free. yes, James. Chicken is free. Yes, and rice too. Yes white rice. Yes honestly!!! yes, James, I am allowed this boots shapers chocolate bar because I synned it.... etc.

Dear customer man in tesco.
If you think you can make fat jokes about me and not have me do something about it, you are very sorely mistaken! I hope you enjoyed my trolley being shoved into your ankles and just be glad it wasn't my fist in your face!

X Kelly X said:
Dear customer man in tesco.
If you think you can make fat jokes about me and not have me do something about it, you are very sorely mistaken! I hope you enjoyed my trolley being shoved into your ankles and just be glad it wasn't my fist in your face!

It SHOULD have been your fist in his face! when did it suddenly become acceptable to poke fun at a strangers appearance?

In fact, go back & find the cretin & punch him twice - once for me x

I love this thread!

Dear total stranger at work (restaurant biz),

Yes I'm pregnant. No I'm not having twins. Yes I'm sure. Yes its ok for me to carry this tray of food. No I'm not 8 months along. I'm 6 months but thank u for making me feel like a bigger fat ass than I already do.

I have to come here and dress like a normal human being when I want to stay at home in elasticized pants. Please don't make my personal life your business. Especially at my place of employment.

Oh and thank u for publicly pointing out that I "waddle". Have a nice day.

Just to cheer you up and make you feel better.... It's GREAT that the customer thinks that you are 8 months along or with twins!!!! It means that your bump is showing so much BECAUSE YOU'VE LOST WEIGHT!!! Because you haven't had the 'ususal' pregnancy weight gains (that most women seem to get), your bump looks bigger with less fat around it!!!

And of course you waddle - YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! If they choose to comment on your walk next time - offer to shove a bowling ball up whatever orifice you choose - and let's see how they walk!!!

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR PREGNANCY!!!!

Dear Charlie... Yes you are my little brother, and I do love and adore you, but please refrain from dating my friends... I am now having to pick up the pieces of my best friends heart, because stupidly she fell in love with you hook line and sinker... I tried to warn her, I really did, I know that you will never settle down again after the mess 'she who will not be named' and you went through... I have lost count since you grew in to the handsome hunk you did, that I have been in this position... Please stop dating my friends... Thank you... Much love Sis... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear OH,

Why oh why can't you, just for once, come back from the pub vaguely when you say you're going to. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that

a) YOU were the one who said what time you'd be home - I didn't ask / tell you to be back a certain time.

b) You'll come back and be all defensive about it before I even open my mouth rather than just apologise and admit you lost track of time

c) its me that'll have to listen to you moaning about Monday morning with a hangover in the morning.

Back