Unthoughtful people!

Dear husband & daughter

I am sorry you do not understand my wish to go to SW to waste money each week which I could give to you to tell me if I have lost/gained, I am sorry that both of you are border line underweight for age/height whereas I am definately under height for my weight!!! Stop telling me it's more important to exercise than following SW advice - I know why I am obese, I know what I have previously sneaked in to eat when no one around/looking I know a combination of both would be very beneficial, but I am getting my head around this healthy eating plan I can't do it all at once but I will re introduce the exercise when I feel more knowledgeable about daily eating. Perhaps if you both did more at home even just tidy up after yourselves I might have the energy to get exercise into my day as well as working full time ......... Love your wife & mum xxxxx

Dear student in my tutor group,

No I am not pregnant, thanks for asking :sigh:

Yours,

Your obviously overweight teacher

Dear work

Sort out the first-aid rota.

Until you do I WILL leave the office to deal with an emergency (or anything I see as a potential emergency) if there is no-one else available. If you don't like me leaving the office then .... see above! :rolleyes:

Yours etc etc.,

PS: No thanks I don't want the broom as well!

alwyn said:
Dear student in my tutor group,

No I am not pregnant, thanks for asking :sigh:

Yours,

Your obviously overweight teacher

Awwww love! That's so unfortunate. People are so rude sometimes. :(

She's not the sharpest tool in the box, but still. Cannot ever eat over Christmas again!

Dear mam,

Why do you have to be so nasty, picky and controlling?

I asked you over a month ago to look after cybi this weekend but apparently I'm selfish and I take advantage of you and you proceed to throw in my face that you paid for our wedding, bought me my sofa, and said you would buy a crib and chest of drawers for your grandchild and buy me a new bathroom window which nanna, your mam broke. But you OFFERED these things, I never asked for them if you who are earning over £3000 a month offers me who earns around £1000 something I will very very gratefully accept.

Today you have made me feel worthless and like I'm already failing my unborn baby most mothers would be happy to have a daughter with a degree and a masters degree who is happily married with a full time job. No my house is not perfect but you know I'm messy I lived with you for 18 years! Nothing I do seems to be enough for you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Dear Dort,
Please come home and sort out the drawers full of your underwear! Or the whole lot is going in the bin!

Dear supervisor.

I hate you.

You have ruined my day and possibly the rest if my working career in this job. We have a couple of choices

1) you leave / retire
2) I leave
3) I continue to work alongside you and attempt to get along with you regardless of your total insolence, childish remarks, being ignored for days on end, your smutty and sexual innuendoes for everything and down right rudeness - all because I'm a professional don't you know? (and I need the money for rent and the job Market is disgustingly hard to get into right now)

Or 4...... Well if anyone has a 4 please let me know :(

Yours with daggers in my eyes,
Minks

MinkyDinky said:
Dear supervisor.

I hate you.

You have ruined my day and possibly the rest if my working career in this job. We have a couple of choices

1) you leave / retire
2) I leave
3) I continue to work alongside you and attempt to get along with you regardless of your total insolence, childish remarks, being ignored for days on end, your smutty and sexual innuendoes for everything and down right rudeness - all because I'm a professional don't you know? (and I need the money for rent and the job Market is disgustingly hard to get into right now)

Minks

I have so been there, I had to leave but that's not an easy thing to do with the way the jobs market is at the moment.

Good luck! x x

MinkyDinky said:
Dear supervisor.

I hate you.

1) you leave / retire
2) I leave

Minks

Have you considered formally complaining about the comments and innuendo's?

Dear work colleague

I am sorry that your life is bad and you're unhappy. I am sorry that your husband is a drunk and you haven't managed to conceive and I'm sorry that he's refused to go for tests because he's 'a real man and so there's nothing wrong with his swimmers' (absolute waste of space!) I genuinely am. It makes me want to cry for you when you talk about not having a baby, it really does.

But after 3 years of working together and supporting you and you saying you're leaving him every other week, & supporting you on the numerous times you have left but have gone back, I just can't listen to it anymore. It makes me tired and drained. It makes you an incredibly negative person and you zap all the fun and life out of every situation. We work in an emotional job and I can't listen to your personal problems any longer - it's too much for me.

I'm sorry.

Ps - also I know you weigh 7st 10 and you have a tiny figure but honesty I'd rather struggle with my weight and be happy than be that thin because you're desperately unhappy so please stop banging on about it.

Pps - I know it bothers you that I'm young and blonde and that men give me attention and they don't you, but I can't help that. So stop trying to jeopardise my diet every day - I know what you're upto...

tallsarah said:
Have you considered formally complaining about the comments and innuendo's?

I have had a meeting with one of the managers in the office today. The issue is, she (bet you thought it was a he right?) has been here for 12 years and is the biggest brown nose ever and loves to mother all the young girls. She thinks she is in her 20's but is 61 and the innuendos aren't just to me, they are to EVERYONE! Even customers, which is unbelievable unprofessional.

Last straw today was after a weeks silence (lord knows why she was ignoring me) I asked her a question and she answered in a child like tone, proceeded to snap my head off and tell me that my contracts weren't mine any more but she would be getting them back - in a spiteful way. So I just said fine, I'll speak with management and see about changing department to finance and you can have everything back. To which she ran off crying into a meeting full of managers. Raaaaah! I haven't even done anything wrong!

Anyone wanna swap? :(

indiebabe said:
I have so been there, I had to leave but that's not an easy thing to do with the way the jobs market is at the moment.

Good luck! x x

Thanks for your concern, it's just hard to have to sit here with her and only her with someone like that. All I want to do is get my head down and work :( xx

Dear Body,

I really HAVEN'T got time to be ill right now. I feed you so much healthy stuff every day, exercise you regularly, and haven't polluted you with alcohol at all this year. This is hardly a way to repay me is it!!??

Now I suggest you make a sensible decision and stop being silly.

The Boss.

Dear friends of my husband
Yes january is cold, yes January is a skint month for lots of people. Please can you bear in mind that if this is the case for you, its probably they case for the people you are continually moaning at about it. If one more of you comes round our flat to complain about how crap you life is, without any thought to the fact that actually, my husband is having his own issues at work, is worried about money, is fed up with the weather and is in desperate need of a holiday, and could therefore really do without you all unloading on him, I will personally throw you out of the nearest window.

And especially don't turn up tonight. Its our wedding anniversary - leave us alone!

Hope you have a lovely anniversary Kingleds!

Dear hubby,
I love you but I don't feel very loved by you, you can't keep talking to me like crap then say it was a joke when I get annoyed, cos I know you're lying!
So if you have problems with me, man up and talk about it.

Yes your migraines are awful...for everyone! Having to tiptoe round the house twice a week is no joke! But I'm convinced it's because you eat chocolate and biscuits instead of proper food, that's why you wake up shaking, that's why you're anaemic! So sort yourself out because I'm sick of it.
By the way I'm at work and probably won't see you till Thursday lunchtime.... But I still ain't talking to you!

Your totally pissed off wife!

Dear new job

Last time i checked it was customary to pay your employees. Therefore it was not a nice surprise to find out that despite having my details for nearly 6 weeks you have somehow managed to not set me up on the payroll system. If you do not sort it out I will not be coming in, mainly because I won't be able to afford to!

Back