Unthoughtful people!

That's no longer true! My ex is allowed to take leave any time he likes apart from 2 days before Xmas and between Xmas and new year and he's been a postie for 5 years. The holidays for them have always been like that he tells me even when he started. He always takes a week for his Bday end of nov/first week of dec. The only reason I know this, is because I look after my little man that week as I know his dad can't. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Must be different for the Lorry drivers/Logistics crew then.

My hubby has been a trunk driver for nearly 13 years and it's been true all that time.

Shirleen said:
Must be different for the Lorry drivers/Logistics crew then.

My hubby has been a trunk driver for nearly 13 years and it's been true all that time.

Probably honey! Each organisation are like that aren't they!!!

Corkscrew said:
After 5 months in flipping Afghanistan??
That seems so unfair!

Yep, he'll have his leave in April upon his return luckily!! Coz I think the ban starts late may so his leave finishes early may phew!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just thought I would update you re virgin tv!!!!
Have now got free instsalation,a box for another room! Yes it pays to complain!:-D

Wish getting my holiday by complaining was that easy!!!?

Dear friend....

Most days we go without contact and show no care or regard for me anymore.... Then today you pop up playing the cared and concerned. We all know your new girlfriend is the reason I no longer am a priority in your life but you never admit this. I guess I should be glad in the knowledge that if I need you then you will always be there and you obviously do are but not enough to show it unless something is up.
God I miss you just wish it could be how it used to be. That's all

Me

Dear lazy lump of an OH,

While you were comfortably esconced on the sofa, playing your f-ing Call of Duty game -- as usual -- I was out in the garden, up to my eyes in muck, digging bloody trenches around the patio to fill with stone. I'm all for women's lib, but for God's sake there are some jobs (in fact ANY jobs) I would like you to do. I'm tired and fed up of always having to nag your lazy azz to get anything done. You're a painter/decorator by trade, and who painted the upstairs woodwork? ME!!!!!!!
If you don't pull your finger out and stop being so goddamn lazy, I will be doing one last job in your place -- packing your bags!

acc said:
Just thought I would update you re virgin tv!!!!
Have now got free instsalation,a box for another room! Yes it pays to complain!:-D

Wish getting my holiday by complaining was that easy!!!?

Further update,GOT MY HOLIDAY!!!B-) B-)
Workmate changed hers,so pleased I cried:'(

Further update,GOT MY HOLIDAY!!!B-) B-)
Workmate changed hers,so pleased I cried:'(

Awww bless ya! Happy tears are good :D

Fantastic news. Now you can have a fab hol and a happy, happy, happy birthday :D xxx

Good on your workmate too!

Dear Npower,

Kindly stop being jerks. I tried to leave you, and due to financial circumstances, you put me down as a new customer. I had to tell 3 of your gas men to go away, as I didn't want a pre-payment meter, as I was no longer with you. And now you are telling me I have to fork out £200 to you in final bills, even though it was YOU who mucked me about for the best part of 3 months, and it should have been included in the settlement. I will be arguing the toss over this with you in the near future. Oh, and you smell :D

Dear Coco ( my darling dog?) please can you stop sneaking out those silent but violent smells - making me gag and I blamed OH first!!!

Dear man selling a car I just bought on ebay DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING MAN! RING ME BACK! I WANT TO COME COLLECT IT! I am sick of having someone else do my supermarket shopping for me! hubby hates commuting by train! please! call! please!

I agree on the npower thing.
They don't trust me because it's an ex council flat.
Every time I send them a meter reading they send a guy to read it a few weeks later because they think I can not possibly be using so little gas / electric so I must be fiddling the meter.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had the same when I told them my gas readings - they didn't believe me, and asked me how on earth I had managed it. I pointed out it was summer, but he was still impressed and asked for tips. He was an odd man....

Dear Friend,
I know you have a lot going on in your life at the moment and are going through a difficult place. I understand that this is not your fault, however it is not my fault either. So stop biting my head off when I'm trying to help!
Regards.

I agree on the npower thing.
They don't trust me because it's an ex council flat.
Every time I send them a meter reading they send a guy to read it a few weeks later because they think I can not possibly be using so little gas / electric so I must be fiddling the meter.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

we get that from E.On. we're on an internet, self monitoring service and they don't trust us... BUT legally you only have to let them in once a year for a security check, no matter whether they're from your energy company or are an outsourced type person. our next security check is due next month.

Dear Church Deacons,
I realise it was the AGM, I realise procedures have to be done, and that you tagged on the monthly meeting on at the end so that we didn't have to come out another night....but was the second meeting necessary? Did we need the reports on everything, twice? It was twice as long as it needed to be.
Thanks and you do a great job x

Dear hubby,
You are an idiot.
That is the last time I spend 40 mins making a pot of soup that you fancied from my sw soup book. You aren't even on this diet and it was bacon soup and as I'm vegetarian I won't eat it. But for you to sit and moan it wasn't 'bacony' enough and how you'd rather save the bacon for a fry up is just plain rude.
I love u but I don't like u right now, I hope u choke on next said fry up!

Back