Unthoughtful people!

linzipinzi said:
Dear hubby,
You are an idiot.
That is the last time I spend 40 mins making a pot of soup that you fancied from my sw soup book. You aren't even on this diet and it was bacon soup and as I'm vegetarian I won't eat it. But for you to sit and moan it wasn't 'bacony' enough and how you'd rather save the bacon for a fry up is just plain rude.
I love u but I don't like u right now, I hope u choke on next said fry up!

How ungrateful :(

Dear Dean...
We were supposed to be going out today, so what did you do? Got completely drunk and forgot... I don't mind not going out, but a text to say sorry would be nice... Well you know what? I am not booking that weekend in London now, I will go on my own instead, as I obviously can't rely on you to show up...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear Npower (again),

Seriously?! A final gas bill for £438.90? Based on estimated readings? Well, you can shove that up your bum bum. 9622 to 9939 in 3 months? My meter says 9760 (at nearly 4 months), so you, my friends, are well out, and will be hearing from me shortly.

Yours, a naffed off, looking for blood, me :)

Dear beloved boyfriend.
After you've spent 4 hours on MY xbox playing your silly rugby game the least you can do is take the disc out, put it in the box and replace it upon the dvd/cd stand.
Everytime you leave it lying on the floor or on the coffee table or on top of the xbox I will put it in the bin, just as I did last time and the time before. Trust me its take you more effort to walk in the kitchen, retrieve it from the bin and wash it then it would to put it back where it came from...you know the stand behind the tv/xbox unit???

lubs you lots :)

missflips said:
Dear beloved boyfriend.
After you've spent 4 hours on MY xbox playing your silly rugby game the least you can do is take the disc out, put it in the box and replace it upon the dvd/cd stand.
Everytime you leave it lying on the floor or on the coffee table or on top of the xbox I will put it in the bin, just as I did last time and the time before. Trust me its take you more effort to walk in the kitchen, retrieve it from the bin and wash it then it would to put it back where it came from...you know the stand behind the tv/xbox unit???

lubs you lots :)

Lol!! I couldn't agree more, that drives me insane when things aren't put away x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear dad, stop complaining that I'm making all the dirty dishes when I am only eating at meal times and my brother has done nothing but sit infront of the tv all day and eat. It's obv it's him making the mess.

Dear Tracy Barlow,

I really love Corrie but unfortunately I really hate you. You make me not want to watch my favourite all time telly programme, kindly eff off!!!!

Much love,
A dedicated fan.

Dear 'im indoors,

Yes, its wonderful that you now have Sundays off. But, I don't. I realise that I work from home, but please, stop asking me when I finish/when I'm working and please stop getting in my way. I had a wonderful Sunday routine before, and to be honest, you are f**king it up. I'm currently sat upstairs because I can't cope with your constant channel hopping, and because I am in a bad mood for no good reason really. I will adjust, just stop winding me up today, got it?
Oh, and I really appreciated you eating a Boost bar for breakfast infront of me. You KNOW they are my fave, and that I have had no chocolate since Tuesday as I am trying to be a good girl.
And another thing, I work every Sunday. So stop going on about all the things we could do on Sundays now - you know damn well its not easy for me to just take time off on a whim because you fancy doing something!

Oh, and while I'm at it - stop being so damn fickle! One second you're hungry, next you don't want anything. Then you're gonna paint this afternoon, 10 seconds later you can't be bothered. I know it's because you're being an awkward swine as I have just told you I am irritable. Quit it!

JezVonSavage said:
Dear Tracy Barlow,

I really love Corrie but unfortunately I really hate you. You make me not want to watch my favourite all time telly programme, kindly eff off!!!!

Much love,
A dedicated fan.

Urgh, I know she's supposed to be unlikable, but she's so cringy as a character I would happily stick a hand holding a big soggy carp into the tv screen and fwap her face back and forth repeatedly with it. Technology has come so far, WHY is this not possible? Derek Branning from Eastenders is fast becoming a good runner up for a carping from La Minx too.

madamelaminx said:
urgh, i know she's supposed to be unlikable, but she's so cringy as a character i would happily stick a hand holding a big soggy carp into the tv screen and fwap her face back and forth repeatedly with it. Technology has come so far, why is this not possible? Derek branning from eastenders is fast becoming a good runner up for a carping from la minx too.

campaign for remotes to have a slap button!

That must be possible surely. Im sure away from corrie Kate Ford is lovely, but Tracy is a shining example of why sending your kids upstairs to their bedrooms for their entire childhood is likely to go horribly horribly wrong.

MadameLaMinx said:
That must be possible surely. Im sure away from corrie Kate Ford is lovely, but Tracy is a shining example of why sending your kids upstairs to their bedrooms for their entire childhood is likely to go horribly horribly wrong.

Lol good observstion

Urgh, I know she's supposed to be unlikable, but she's so cringy as a character I would happily stick a hand holding a big soggy carp into the tv screen and fwap her face back and forth repeatedly with it. Technology has come so far, WHY is this not possible? Derek Branning from Eastenders is fast becoming a good runner up for a carping from La Minx too.

Derek Branning is awful! My TV cabinet is a better actor!

Dear brother... please stop sucking up to mum, thinking it will get you whatever you want. You horrid brat

Dear Sky,

Where the feck is the new router?

The end

Dear ex husband

Kindly refrain from telling people that the reason we divorced was because I had an affair with a Welsh man. I have divorce papers which prove otherwise. You are a tool. A cheating, lying, wife slapping, alcoholic prat. I met said Welshman 19 months after we split up. Now stop being a moron or I will tell everyone you snogged your sister.......ooops ;)

Lots of love

Your extremely happy and no longer stupid ex wife

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

sarah_lou1981 said:
Dear ex husband

Kindly refrain from telling people that the reason we divorced was because I had an affair with a Welsh man. I have divorce papers which prove otherwise. You are a tool. A cheating, lying, wife slapping, alcoholic prat. I met said Welshman 19 months after we split up. Now stop being a moron or I will tell everyone you snogged your sister.......ooops ;)

Lots of love

Your extremely happy and no longer stupid ex wife

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Love it :)

Dear f-in stupid mini tailgate lady/kid,

I dont appreciate you tailgating me for 3 miles coz I was safely driving at the speed limit in the ice and had my 2 yo lad in the car!

Please bear in mind, I do get road rage and I never forget idiots like you! And unlucky coz i got your reg as you dangerously overtook me! Next time you tail gate me I will ensure I'm on my own and I will emergency stop my car and let you enter my boot, so you realise how stupid and dangerous it is!!

Your faithfully

The enraged mum and fiesta driver!!

P.s you are lucky on this occasion that I didn't get you!!

Back