Unthoughtful people!

people who refer to me as "JUST a housewife". in the past I was guilty of it myself, but now I have more pride.

I am a housewife, but please don't belittle my job!

(nobody on here by the way)

Flibsey said:
people who refer to me as "JUST a housewife". in the past I was guilty of it myself, but now I have more pride.

I am a housewife, but please don't belittle my job!

(nobody on here by the way)

It's a tough job and there's not much in the way of time off :) you should be proud! It's definitely a 'real' job.. X

Pfft! I don't get to sit and watch jerremy Kyle while I'm "at work". ;)

( please note, this was a joke, I appreciate that tending to a house is a lot of work, I just wish I had someone to do it for me. I have to do a full days hard graft and THEN do everything that a housewife has to do when I get home. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

( please note, this was a joke, I appreciate that tending to a house is a lot of work, I just wish I had someone to do it for me. I have to do a full days hard graft and THEN do everything that a housewife has to do when I get home. )

Erm ditto, and I have a husband and son who mess it up whilst I'm at work!
To be fair hubby does do more than his fair share, but neither one have cottoned on that the bathroom is NOT self cleaning!

ColJack said:

Ha ha sky+ it just kidding :)

Shirleen said:
but neither one have cottoned on that the bathroom is NOT self cleaning!

Learned that one the hard way.
And despite leaving things in the bottom of the clothes hamper for months on end, they still haven't magically disappeared only to re-appear a day or two later all clean and folded in the airing cupboard or on the end of my bed.
I've asked my mom where she got her hamper as mine seems to be broken but she just walks off laughing.

Dear Ofsted

Why oh why oh why do you have to come this week when the kids are as high as kites and school is covered in 6 inches of snow?

You really will test my diet and stress levels to the utmost. I WILL NOT let you beat me until I comfort eat for England like I did the last 4 times!

Dear woman at the SW group I was at,

sometimes I can deal with people talking at odd intervals during group, it's annoying but I can cope

but REALLY? you actually answer your PHONE and have a conversation in the middle of group?????

That is BEYOND rude!!! Be grateful I was in the mood for keeping my gob shut because I was so close to telling you exactly what I thought.

How DARE you? People are trying to get something from group and you're whittling on at someone, complaining that THEY are disturbing YOU?

unbelievable!!!!

GAH!

Beautifulmess said:
Dear Myself,
Please think of the morning after before you decided to unconciously stuff yourself with bad things and go off plan. The sickness is not fun for the more common sensed side of me who usually has to deal with it. You know you can do the plan and feel happier on it than off so gain some self motivation and or self control and don't buy any 'SW friendly' choc and crisps because they aren't friendly if you consume them all in one go!

Your more sensible side :)

Omg!!! Thank god I'm not alone!!!
That's the most sensible thing I've read in ages!
Thank you for saving me :)

Dear work

Since I'm ill with what is most probably one of the many horrible bugs going round this time of year, I CAN and WILL call in sick, since it is what is best for not only me, but also for other non-ill staff, and also vulnerable immuno-suppressed residents. What may just be a simple virus to us could potentially kill them since they're unable to fend germs off as easily as they once were.

So telling me that you're unable to cover my shift, and that I had "better not dare call in sick", I do believe I've gone and done it anyway! Sorry if this makes the shift a little harder to deal with, perhaps if we had enough staff to cope, having a member of staff off sick wouldn't be the end of the world... Especially as it wasn't even my shift to begin with, but one I got roped into working since "nobody else wanted to do it".

I'm also sorry that my damn body has the nerve to allow foreign germs to attack. How selfish of me

Dear OH,

I'm not too sure if you noticed but my sinuses seem to be blocked. Again, not sure if you know or understand this but when I'm asleep, I am exactly that. So waking me, every 5 fooking minutes to tell me I'm either a) snoring or b) sound like I'm about to snore so need to turn over on to my injured left shoulder which now kills, does not help anyone.

You, sir, are small in build and fit perfectly on our small sofa. I on the other hand am still 5 stone over weight and have difficulty attempting to sleep on that god damned thing. So next time you have a problem with my uncontrollable snoring, do yourself a favour and p*** off to the sofa! I am now awake and up, and shattered. It's not like it's even loud! You say it's for the fact I MAy snore and you just want to make sure I don't do it in your direction majority of the time.

Screw you, I'm getting an early night tonight to pre-empt this happening again so you can cook your own bloody tea!

Yours Lovingly,

Minks ;)

Dear Brain,
please grow a little willpower. and some positivity. and while you're at it, could you possibly regrow some neural pathways so I can have a short term memory again 'cos that'd be really fun. it'd be nice to not have to carry a notebook around with me all the freaking time.

thanks,
ex-coma-patient.

Dear school,
I am aware that I have memory problems, and so are you. please don't expect me to remember something you sent in a text message last week, perhaps phoning me or sending comments in actual written form would make more sense? hmmm?
on another note, I am well aware sophie has no wellies. You should be well aware it's not her fault, and stop having a go at her. they're not even part of the uniform anyway. so what if you have to let her stay inside because YOU are too scared about the playground... though I am not sure why as it's well drained and the ice has been cleared. she's not the only kid in the class without wellies, stop hassling her, she's only 6! ok so I keep forgetting to buy her a new pair. terribly sorry, it is on my to do list... the ice down the hill between my house and the town centre is horrific, but I shall get some crampons and climbing ropes and do your bidding.
No, sophie wont be attending the school disco on friday. this is because the discos are badly organised, dark, loud and not fun for my little sensitive soul. she's been to two last year and they were hellish for her, we paid for tickets and she barely stayed half an hour. please stop "reminding" me about tickets. I've not bought one because she's not going. perhaps if you spent less time reminding me about tickets and more time sending reminders about important things, the admin work would be a little easier...?
oh, and where's my 20p change from yesterday's lunch money?
that is all, from
Sophie's Mum

Dear work

Since I'm ill with what is most probably one of the many horrible bugs going round this time of year, I CAN and WILL call in sick, since it is what is best for not only me, but also for other non-ill staff, and also vulnerable immuno-suppressed residents. What may just be a simple virus to us could potentially kill them since they're unable to fend germs off as easily as they once were.

So telling me that you're unable to cover my shift, and that I had "better not dare call in sick", I do believe I've gone and done it anyway! Sorry if this makes the shift a little harder to deal with, perhaps if we had enough staff to cope, having a member of staff off sick wouldn't be the end of the world... Especially as it wasn't even my shift to begin with, but one I got roped into working since "nobody else wanted to do it".

I'm also sorry that my damn body has the nerve to allow foreign germs to attack. How selfish of me

Ugh, my work's like this. They don't seem to understand that if staff are ill, they won't work as well as normal, which will slow things down, and they may infect customers and staff which will DEFINITELY slow things down! I would much rather be at work earning money than at home feeling rubbish, so it winds me up when they try and guilt trip me or moan that they "need" me in. It's for them that I'm staying at home because there's really no sense in dragging myself in. Psssh.

Hope you get better soon x

Ugh, my work's like this. They don't seem to understand that if staff are ill, they won't work as well as normal, which will slow things down, and they may infect customers and staff which will DEFINITELY slow things down! I would much rather be at work earning money than at home feeling rubbish, so it winds me up when they try and guilt trip me or moan that they "need" me in. It's for them that I'm staying at home because there's really no sense in dragging myself in. Psssh.

Hope you get better soon x

Thank you :) Why are the people in charge soooo stupid lol x

Dear Mr VonSavage,

I appreciate that you have had a long day in work and that you are a little bit tired, hence why you are having a nap in the middle of the living room floor. But we have a bedroom for this purpose, we even have a spare bedroom in case the first one isn't for you, so why not try catching some zzzzz's in one of them? I have stuff to do, which I would have done already had I not done all of your chore's today and cooked your tea, and everytime I try to get on you tell me to keep the noise down! You won't like it in an hour when I start doing Zumba ON YOUR HEAD so I suggest you EFFING WELL MOVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!!

Your's sincerely,

Mrs Von Savage

Dear Fizza (my ickle baby car)

Please don't be stupid and not tell me I've left my lights on again! It's god damn fudging freezing outside to come out at 7pm to find that you've died on me!!! Still at least my bro was actually home to come and assist my school girl error!!

Thanks
Your ever do grateful and loyal owner - me

Dear iPhone

My baby that you are, you are bloody awful lately at notifying me of any flaming fb messages I get! So I spend all weekend moaning about my bf not contacting me and when he does and he's online you don't bloody tell me!! You make me cross lately, you know I can't have you on loud beeping and blurting out rihanna we found love when someone rings.

Please be nice to me and tell me when the love of my life does message me. I'd be eternally grateful otherwise I might have to send you to heaven along with BB (the blackberry) who also failed me continuously for the same task!!

Thanks loads
Your owner who by the way used to love you before this!!!

JezVonSavage said:
Dear Mr VonSavage,

I appreciate that you have had a long day in work and that you are a little bit tired, hence why you are having a nap in the middle of the living room floor. But we have a bedroom for this purpose, we even have a spare bedroom in case the first one isn't for you, so why not try catching some zzzzz's in one of them? I have stuff to do, which I would have done already had I not done all of your chore's today and cooked your tea, and everytime I try to get on you tell me to keep the noise down! You won't like it in an hour when I start doing Zumba ON YOUR HEAD so I suggest you EFFING WELL MOVE BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!!

Your's sincerely,

Mrs Von Savage

This made me roar with laughing... I am picturing you Zumba-ing on his head... xx

Dear Mr VonSavage,

Your's sincerely,

Mrs Von Savage

I kept thinking Mr VonSavage was your dog or cat or something until you mentioned the jobs lol!

I kept thinking Mr VonSavage was your dog or cat or something until you mentioned the jobs lol!

Mr Von Savage is akin to a giant cat Shirleen! Just less graceful.

Back