Unthoughtful people!

Dear Colleague,

STOP SNIFFING!!!!
What the **** is wrong with blowing your nose?

If there is one sound that will wind me up to the extent of being ready to tear people's arms off & whack them round the head with the soggy ends, it's a persistent sniff.

Blow your nose.
Or go home.
While you still can.

Your increasingly-unable-to-repress-her-violent-tendencies colleague.

Dear Colleague,

STOP SNIFFING!!!!

If there is one sound that will wind me up to the extent of being ready to tear people's arms off & whack them round the head with the soggy ends, it's a persistent sniff.

Blow your nose.
Or go home.
While you still can.

I would also like to add to this the woman who is sat across the other side of the office from me with the worst cough ever!! It’s been MONTHS!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Stop going on about "it’s a bug", "it’s the weather", "It's the air con" ....I think you'll find love ...it’s the SMOKING!!!! Now I don’t care that you smoke! Fill your boots!! but when you have a persistent smokers cough (PLEGM DEATH RATTLE!) at least admit it!!!!

I am going to throw my stapler at you!!!! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! :badmood:

JimofTroy said:
Dear Colleague,

STOP SNIFFING!!!!

Blow your nose.
Or go home.
While you still can.

I have a sinus infection and it cause like a mini trickle but when you blow nothing comes out. I'm a private nose blower and running to the loo every 20 minutes is a pain but something I have to do. I hate the sound of sniffing and sniffles so can completely understand.

Throw your stapler at her. That'll make her learn ;) xx

Minks ;)

MinkyDinky said:
I have a sinus infection and it cause like a mini trickle but when you blow nothing comes out. I'm a private nose blower and running to the loo every 20 minutes is a pain but something I have to do. I hate the sound of sniffing and sniffles so can completely understand.

Throw your stapler at her. That'll make her learn ;) xx

Minks ;)

I'm same as this. Have a horrible cold at the mo but hate blowing my nose in public so an running to the loo every 20 mins & 'blotting' every 5 mins!

kingleds said:
I'm same as this. Have a horrible cold at the mo but hate blowing my nose in public so an running to the loo every 20 mins & 'blotting' every 5 mins!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I had a driving lesson once and the instructor actually got out the car so I could blow my nose!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Minks ;)

I don't want to offend anybody with sinus infections.
But this ****** woman has just got a cold.
And she SNIFFS. All the time!

I don't want to offend anybody with sinus infections.
But this ****** woman has just got a cold.
And she SNIFFS. All the time!

:8855:Seriously bird, where have you been all my life? You have made my day with this little rant. I am usually with you on it as well, 'cept I'm probably annoying someone I work with as much as you are getting annoyed today.:(

Well, when it comes to arm-tearing-off time, I'll be glad to have you on my side, Kingleds!

To the people at SW Head Office

What the hell inspired you to call veg and fruit SUPERfree when you already have SUPERspeed??!?! Did no-one even consider the possibility that when speeding through the explanation of the plan, these two words would become completely intertwined and confused in people's minds??!! You could have called them 'FullyFree'* (ie. totally free and keep you feeling fuller *TM lol), you could have called them 'All fruit and veg apart from (takes deep breath) PeasPotatoesSweetcornParsnipBroadbeansAvocado' (but I can kind of see how that wouldn't catch on! ;) ). Anything but what you have done. I know the difference (one of the advantages of being taught red and green first!) and know that it's been in place for a while, however since then nearly every newbie gets confused!!!!!! Maybe it's time to admit 'we got the naming wrong'. And CHANGE IT!!!

Having just read for the umpteenth time people getting confused between the two, I just had to vent!!! I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!

Lmao re sniffing/coughing........hate going to the doctor's 'cos I always come out feeling worse than I went in!!

Also hate 'tutting' and have a work colleague who hums when she is annoyed and that is even worse than the tutting/heavy sighing!! Grrrrrrr

*SNIFFS*

Dear tax office,

Why aren't you taking any money out of my wages?
It's worrying me that I'm paying NI and employers NI through my umbrella company that does my wages but no tax has been deducted for the past 3 weeks.
I really don't want to get hit with a massive tax bill at the end if the year.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear tax office,

Why aren't you taking any money out of my wages?
It's worrying me that I'm paying NI and employers NI through my umbrella company that does my wages but no tax has been deducted for the past 3 weeks.
I really don't want to get hit with a massive tax bill at the end if the year.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

How else will they pay for the Xmas party??

Dear kids at school

You are in school to study some subjects, and to do so you have to be IN THE CLASS. Therefore please quit it with the eyebrow raising, the filthy looks, the tutting and the strutting when I tell you to stop rifling through the lost property cupboard, taking 15 minutes to get a drink/visit the loo/collect your lunch money/pass an urgent message to your sister/request a bus pass and the other myriad excuses. None of them take 15 minutes, or need a friend to accompany you! I may not be a teacher but I am a member of staff and I have heard them all before. Get back to class!

Oh, and the reason I know that your skirt is rolled over 6 times at the waist to make it a mini, is 'cos I used to do it too! ;)

Dear Tax Office

I was quite happy on BR at my second job as I will get my full tax allowance from there anyway. Why would you split my tax code just as I hand my notice in for the second job, now I will prob have to waste my time getting it changed back. Not that it should take too much effort, I think

Dear Customers at Second Job

I love you all and am going to miss serving you alcohol even when you are moaning about which football/rugby match is on tv, but I am really happy to have been promoted to supervisor and to be able to cut down to one job so would appreciate less of the "why would you want to work there" "its a dump" "you'll have nothing but trouble". I won't I have worked there for a year already :p

Dear Jason Mraz

Please stop making me cry with "I won't give up"... I thought there would be only so many tears I could cry in one evening, but at this rate I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning as a sultana or raisen! ;)

And, yes, it might help if I took it off virtual repeat, but it's a fecking great song and I love it, just a shame it makes me cry so much! How dare you take advantage of my current situation and state of mind! :p

Back