Unthoughtful people!

Dear Siberian cold front,
F off will you!!!
I want to go for a walk this morning.
It LOOKS nice outside now that the sun has melted the frost, but it's still -4 out there and won't be above 0 all day according to several forecasts for the area.
Even if I bundle up with 4 layers of tops and 3 layers of trousers I'm still going to freeze my nose off and be chilled to the bone after walking for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear Fabulous Baker Brothers,

Please stop making such yummy looking pie recipes. You are making me hungry. Even worse, you are inspiring my husband to make yummy pie concoctions that test my willpower and upset him when I won't eat any.

Please limit your recipes to foods we don't like so much. Fish, banana, tripe and nuts are all acceptable.

Thank you.
Really hungry and craving pastry

miss_miffi said:
Dear Fabulous Baker Brothers,

Please stop making such yummy looking pie recipes. You are making me hungry. Even worse, you are inspiring my husband to make yummy pie concoctions that test my willpower and upset him when I won't eat any.

Please limit your recipes to foods we don't like so much. Fish, banana, tripe and nuts are all acceptable.

Thank you.
Really hungry and craving pastry

I just like to drool over them rather than the food ;) xx

Minks ;)

Dear Tesco

Remember that delivery I booked for 10am? Oh you DO? Good start, there was me thinking you were going to deny all knowledge! Well I gave you an hour after the actual slot coz I was feeling generous and managed to scrap together breakfast in the form of an egg and some tomatoes that had seen better days. So it got to 2pm and I'd been told it would be here soon so I tried to ignore the fact I was hungry and had no food in the house, let alone SW food plus I couldn't leave the house to get any in case I missed you. It's now 3.50. I'm hungry and I haven't been able to leave the house which is a waste of a valuable day off. The only thing I have to eat is a jar of mustard and an onion. I'm not impressed. Not at all impressed.....

Your very frustrated soon to be ex customer x

I'd cancel it and go shopping luv.
Then if it turns up send the driver packing with an earful.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear Easy Jet,
Thank you NOT!! For cancelling my sons flight to Rome,he left Liverpool at 5 am with his school to get there Gatwick flight,now you' ve cancelled it!!!! NOT ON:'( he doesnt know when the next flight is,so there is 30 sad,tired school boys in the airport.please get a flight for them soon!!!!!!!

Dear OH

when you do the food shop for the week please have some vague consideration for what I might need. Yes a massive bag of carrots is good but the fact is you have everything for breakfast lunch and dinner for 7 days and I have a bag of carrots.

It's not hard - go through the online favourites list and think what I usually buy and add to basket. I categorically refuse to write you a detailed list every time you take your turn at shopping

Much love, your carrot fuelled gf x

Dear OH

when you do the food shop for the week please have some vague consideration for what I might need. Yes a massive bag of carrots is good but the fact is you have everything for breakfast lunch and dinner for 7 days and I have a bag of carrots.

It's not hard - go through the online favourites list and think what I usually buy and add to basket. I categorically refuse to write you a detailed list every time you take your turn at shopping

Much love, your carrot fuelled gf x

You are going to be SO orange!!!

In fact why not chuck a load of bronzer over your face and hands and tell him it's all his fault! :rotflmao:

acc said:
Dear Easy Jet,
Thank you NOT!! For cancelling my sons flight to Rome,he left Liverpool at 5 am with his school to get there Gatwick flight,now you' ve cancelled it!!!! NOT ON:'( he doesnt know when the next flight is,so there is 30 sad,tired school boys in the airport.please get a flight for them soon!!!!!!!

Son now staying in airport overnight,heavy snow in Rome,so rome airport cnd flights,apologies to easy jet:-/ !!!!!

acc said:
Son now staying in airport overnight,heavy snow in Rome,so rome airport cnd flights,apologies to easy jet:-/ !!!!!

To be fair, it looked pretty bad there when i accidentally turned on rugby earlier!

Dear website I used to order the boyfriend's birthday present,

It might have been nice to state when I made my order that you intended to not even dispatch it for 20 days. Or send me an email informing me of this. I ordered the present last weekend, it's his birthday tomorrow. I tracked my order this morning which is when I discovered that it won't be dispatched until the 25th. That's... great! Maybe let your customers know at some point that the order will take that long rather than make us find out for ourselves.

Dear OH,

You're really peeing me off at the moment. Why is it ok for you to leave your cr&p around the house for days and expect me to be ok with it, yet the moment I leave my manicure kit out for one night, you're down on me like a ton of bricks?

Im fed up it being one rule for you and one rule for me!

Plus if something of yours gets lost, its your fault. Here's an idea if you didn't want things to go missing, how about you put them away?

One very fed up wife

Dear hubby,

Why is it that you think it is acceptable to keep interrupting me when I have my headphones on and I am doing my OU work but I can't say a thing to you when you have your headphones on playing on your PS2!!!

You keep telling me I can't give up on the course and I can't let the fact I am pregnant and will have a baby stop me from doing my MA but YOU are the one who is stopping me!!

When I say anything you get grumpy - get over it and let me try to understand what I am trying to study.

Love
Your pregnant hormonal wife

Dear tooth/gum

Please can you stop getting abcesses, this is the 3rd time in 6 months. I brush you & look after you properly & give you a nice rince in mouth wash. So why the f@ck do you keep returning?

I've even brought you to the dentist the last 2 times & you were warned...this time its bye bye...

Yours a very swollen painful faced angry owner..

Dear passengers on every bus journey I EVER MAKE... PLEASE can you stop talking so loud on your phones looking so miserable, NOT washing (smelling) and not using manners e.g saying a simple 'Thankyou' to the bus driver

RANT OVER
...this is obviously not EVERY passenger ...but a small percentage of them

Back