Unthoughtful people!

Dear woman in Morrisons petrol station,

Really? I have a flat tyre? Golly, thanks for pointing it out. If it wasn't for you I would still be stood there now by the tyre inflater, valve cap in one hand, air nozzle in the other, wondering why on earth I was there!

Seriously, it it wasn't for people like you, I swear the world would simply stop revolving....

NOW NAFF OFF AND LEAVE ME TO IT YOU INTERFERING MOO COW!
-----------

Dear boiler repair man,

Thank you for fixing my boiler. But please don't try and say it was my fault, when it clearly wasn't. And we both know that the only reason you won't be telling the powers that be that it was my fault (which it wasn't!!!!) is that I am well within my rights to complain that it took 40 hours for you to come out, even though you have a 24 hour policy for non-emergency customers. Oh, and would it be too much to ask for you to put the toilet seat down and to NOT sprinkle?

Ta muchly
------------------

Not been an amazing day today!

Dear Co-worker,

Please bring any issues you have with the team and/or processes to me first before going to your micro-managing, process for the sake of process, pain in my rear boss. I don't want to deal with her 24 emails and follow up meetings, especially when everything is running perfectly fine right now.

Also, if you're mad at me and that's the reason you emailed her...well played. Evil, but well played.

Dear scam artist

Do not phone me and tell me you are from microsoft and that my computer is causing problems for microsoft when you dont know my name, address or even if I HAVE a computer. No I will not allow you remote access to my computer so you can 'fix' the problem. Because I know you would only remove my bank and other personal details. And then charge me. I know this because, as I told you, I work for the police and this is a massive nationwide scam. Get a proper job like the rest of us and stop ripping off weak and vulnerable people!!!

From the verbally abusive and foul.mouthed girl you didnt expect to encounter when you dialled my number!

Dear David Beckham

You are fit. You are also fit. And you might just be a little bit......fit!! Thankyou for appearing in your boxers in h&m's window display photos. It makes my day.

Kisses xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

sarah_lou1981 said:
Dear scam artist

Do not phone me and tell me you are from microsoft and that my computer is causing problems for microsoft when you dont know my name, address or even if I HAVE a computer. No I will not allow you remote access to my computer so you can 'fix' the problem. Because I know you would only remove my bank and other personal details. And then charge me. I know this because, as I told you, I work for the police and this is a massive nationwide scam. Get a proper job like the rest of us and stop ripping off weak and vulnerable people!!!

From the verbally abusive and foul.mouthed girl you didnt expect to encounter when you dialled my number!

Dear David Beckham

You are fit. You are also fit. And you might just be a little bit......fit!! Thankyou for appearing in your boxers in h&m's window display photos. It makes my day.

Kisses xxx

I have too much fun with these people. Asking them which one of my computers is failing, the windows 98 one? Oh really? I don't have one, oh you mean the vista one? Oh ok, I'll turn it on. Oh sorry, the battery has died. Telling them you only have Macs normally shuts them up!

Dear scam artist

mone of my best mates got this phone call getting told to turn her computer on (it was already on) couldn't give her her name and was actually really rude to her! the most pain in the butt thing is she only just got her internet and home phone put back on the day before!!!

I played along for ages, pretending to do what they asked me to do. Then when he asked what it said on my screnn I said "it says.....erm hang on....cant read it....it says F*%K off I work for the police" and he STILL carried on. It was only when I told him to eff off for the third time that he said "same to you ma'am" then hung up. HAHA!!!

Dear my lovely boyfriend,

When you get up in the morning and don't start work until 4pm, why oh why do you not have a tidy up before you leave? Washing the pots and not even bothering wiping the sides is not what I'd call 'cleaning up.' Also saying 'But I didn't know you wanted me to clean up' is not a good excuse! I shouldn't have to ASK you to tidy. I am fed up of tidying up after you. I am not your mother!! You know how an untidy house makes my anxiety go through the roof. Please get up off your arse and tidy up after yourself once in a while.

Also, I must not have got the memo that leaving your dirty socks on the WINDOWSILL was acceptable!

Dear my awesome oh!

Pretty please come home now coz I'm getting fed up and even though I'm still feeling the love it isn't the flaming same as being able to give you cuddles and talk to you normally!

Thanks loads

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Dear C
When I am telling you that am not happy with my weight loss this week to ask if I'd still been eating THOSE pancakes because a few people have been reporting gains after eating them wasn't supportive.
I have only had the pancakes for one meal because I have the sense to know that theres a lot of food in them so wouldn't have them too often and its not my fault if others have gained and so happened to have eaten the pancakes!
And it would have been nice if there had been more support for how I was feeling!
Yours
Unhappy sworlder!

*Emsie* said:
Dear C
When I am telling you that am not happy with my weight loss this week to ask if I'd still been eating THOSE pancakes because a few people have been reporting gains after eating them wasn't supportive.
I have only had the pancakes for one meal because I have the sense to know that theres a lot of food in them so wouldn't have them too often and its not my fault if others have gained and so happened to have eaten the pancakes!
And it would have been nice if there had been more support for how I was feeling!
Yours
Unhappy sworlder!

What pancakes are causing the problems hun x

Dear oh,

I am at an all time low, I'm battling to stay on plan, I'm the only one working at the moment and I have to come home and cook whatever it is that you want for tea, which is never sw friendly and I feel like a total dogsbody, I've had a **** time at work , suffered a disciplinary for something someone else was to blame for, my hormones are allover due to stupid cerazette, I've pmt every other week, and you just say 'you've put weight on again' and 'there you go flying off the handle for nothing again'

OMG! what I could do to your bollox with a corkscrew, lumphammer and a staple gun right now!!

Just do me a favour and STFU!!!

Rant over................and breathe!

Vitology......i've been criticised for saying this before, but why does your OH have to have a different meal? Wouldn't it benefit you financially to both eat the same?

If he insists on having something different and SW unfriendly, he could at least cook it himself :eek:

I think men often get jealous at the idea of their partner losing weight....i know mine can! Good luck to you- you can do it honey xx

Dear lady on the scales,
Please can you give me some good news next week? I'lll buy you a Mug Shot!
Cheers hunny
xxxx

Shirleen said:
Dear lady on the scales,
Please can you give me some good news next week? I'lll buy you a Mug Shot!
Cheers hunny
xxxx

How did you do??

JezVonSavage said:
Vitology......i've been criticised for saying this before, but why does your OH have to have a different meal? Wouldn't it benefit you financially to both eat the same?

xx

I agree, my OH always gets the same as me, he doesnt get asked - just eats what I put in front of him!

Dear supposed friend:

Can't believe you brought up "the one that got away" in front of my work colleagues today. How did that even come about? One minute you were talking about valentines cards and next you were telling people about the 'love of my life'. FYI: I am MARRYING the love of my life!! I've had to listen to people going on about 'the one' all day because they clearly think i'm making a mistake and not marrying 'the one'. The one that got away was actually a pr1ck: I was the one the got away!! Scott free!!

Next valentines day, I shall remember to make a list of all of your failed relationships and detail them to everyone you've deliberatley tried to not talk to them about!! Grrrrrrrrrr!

Yours angrily,

JvS

chocolateworm said:
I agree, my OH always gets the same as me, he doesnt get asked - just eats what I put in front of him!

Exactly!

Back