Unthoughtful people!

Dear oh,

I am at an all time low, I'm battling to stay on plan, I'm the only one working at the moment and I have to come home and cook whatever it is that you want for tea, which is never sw friendly and I feel like a total dogsbody, I've had a **** time at work , suffered a disciplinary for something someone else was to blame for, my hormones are allover due to stupid cerazette, I've pmt every other week, and you just say 'you've put weight on again' and 'there you go flying off the handle for nothing again'

OMG! what I could do to your bollox with a corkscrew, lumphammer and a staple gun right now!!

Just do me a favour and STFU!!!

Rant over................and breathe!

Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day. As for the OH, he'd have what he was given, if he didn't 2 choices..1 - starve 2 - make his own *lol*
x

Dear oh,

I am at an all time low, I'm battling to stay on plan, I'm the only one working at the moment and I have to come home and cook whatever it is that you want for tea, which is never sw friendly and I feel like a total dogsbody, I've had a **** time at work , suffered a disciplinary for something someone else was to blame for, my hormones are allover due to stupid cerazette, I've pmt every other week, and you just say 'you've put weight on again' and 'there you go flying off the handle for nothing again'

OMG! what I could do to your bollox with a corkscrew, lumphammer and a staple gun right now!!

Oh Vitology. This sounds so unfair on every level.

You need some tlc or a large gin xx

Vanillalou said:
What a b***h? How did you not slap her? What a hurtful thing to do. I'm angry for you.

She's single and goes a bit weird around v-day or if a friend gets married or engaged. Jealousy I suppose, it makes me feel sorry for her. I don't let it slide altogether but I try not to upset her further. More fool me!

When she split up with her last bf she got very drunk and told my oh that I didn't love him as much as my ex. Luckily, he's the sort to laugh it off, but I imagine in some households it would have caused murder. She's a bit preoccupied with my ex actually :eek:

Vitology said:
Dear oh,

Babe, cerazette sent me loopy! I was all over the place! Stroppy as hell one minite, walking out my house sobbing my heart out the next! I stopped taking after 2 weeks I felt like another person it was horrid x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear bosses,
You know that thing commonly known as pay day? Well that's the day our wages are meant to be paid into our bank account. I can understand the problems you say there have been with the invoicing, due to previously management issues, so yes, it was going to be a day late. That was ok. You then told us it would be the week after-nothing!!! Then we were promised it would be the 14th, which was 2 weeks after it was due-guess what, nothing!! And then you told us it would definitely be today-and still nothing. It is beyond a joke! How you can expect staff to survive I don't know! And the worst bit is, you keep fobbing us off when the question is asked. Sort it will you! As my overdraft is stretched to the max and it's not funny anymore :(

Dear oh,

Vitology, I am with you on the Cerazette. It should be banned. I never had any problems with the pill or hormones until my doctor made me try Cerazette because I am approaching 40 and should consider a POP pill. I tried it for 3 months and it was brutal. I hated it and the side effects, felt as if I had PMT all the time. Had to come off it and it was the best decision I made.

Hope things improve for you with your OH.

Big hugs to you

FMxx

I've been on Cerazette for nearly 2 years now and I've not had any problems with it. In fact, it's the best one I've ever been on! Wish they'd have put me on it years ago! I've not had a * week since being on it.

But from knowing others who are on it too, it appears you tend to either be great on it or it's absolutely horrid, no middle ground.

Last edited:
bevhunter1986 said:
Babe, cerazette sent me loopy! I was all over the place! Stroppy as hell one minite, walking out my house sobbing my heart out the next! I stopped taking after 2 weeks I felt like another person it was horrid x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep! Didnt suit me either -hormones went crazy I found it exhausting keeping up with my mood swings, cant imagine it was great for hubby & kids either! Also had * weeks all over the place could have 3 in a month then none for weeks - bad times :(

**punk*~*star** said:
Yep! Didnt suit me either -hormones went crazy I found it exhausting keeping up with my mood swings, cant imagine it was great for hubby & kids either! Also had * weeks all over the place could have 3 in a month then none for weeks - bad times :(

Me too. In fact I had a permanant three month * week!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Leapfrog said:
Vitology - just put some "chef's special sauce" in his dinner. It's what we used to do when we ran a pub and had an obnoxious customer. One reason I am always polite to restaurant staff until after I've eaten(Use your imagination lol) :D

Chilli pepper in his undies, rub raw chilli over his steering wheel, lemon juice in his tea (just a drop to make it taste a bit off).
Only buy stuff he doesn't like!

Dear bosses,
You know that thing commonly known as pay day? Well that's the day our wages are meant to be paid into our bank account. I can understand the problems you say there have been with the invoicing, due to previously management issues, so yes, it was going to be a day late. That was ok. You then told us it would be the week after-nothing!!! Then we were promised it would be the 14th, which was 2 weeks after it was due-guess what, nothing!! And then you told us it would definitely be today-and still nothing. It is beyond a joke! How you can expect staff to survive I don't know! And the worst bit is, you keep fobbing us off when the question is asked. Sort it will you! As my overdraft is stretched to the max and it's not funny anymore :(

Are you serious? They can't be getting away with that!! I'd get another job & refuse to work my notice period if I was you.

kingleds said:
Are you serious? They can't be getting away with that!! I'd get another job & refuse to work my notice period if I was you.

I think it's the getting another job part that's the trouble at the moment.....

Dear bosses,

If I were you I'd get in touch with the Citizens Advice Bureau to see what they suggest, as the company you work for are in breach of contract by not paying your wages on the stated date.

You should also be able to claim back damages for any financial hardship experienced as a result of them not payin gyour wages on time, i.e. overdraft fees, fees for bounced payments, etc.

kingleds said:
Maybe so, but seeing as Welshtigger has to fork out a shed load for petrol each week to do her job I would say no job might be better than one which doesn't pay you!!!!

Very true!

Dear Idiot With Issues

Just a quick note! Did you know that boxercise classes are for general fitness not for attempting to prove you're a 'man' and breaking people's bones?

If you have the 'misfortune' of being paired with a girl it might be worth remembering that they're -a) generally weaker than you and b) not hugely impressed with what I imagine is some form of peacocking.

Pad work does not require you to hit so hard that your partners bones shake from the force. And when you're asked 3 times nicely to go a bit easier or ease up it would be good to do that rather than go 'how can you not handle that?!' and huff. When you don't and I have to ask the instructor to swap partners there is no need to mutter under your breath and then snidely go 'how's the wrist?' later on.

Oh and on a separate note, being a foot taller than you I noticed you had quite a bald patch going on - did you know? Just thought I'd mention it....

Best regards
Probably the strongest girl in the class so god knows what you would have done to the others.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

wow sounds like a complete a55 hole!! hope ur ok xxx

Back