Unthoughtful people!

bevhunter1986 said:
Dear 'friend'

I know you're going out with my brother but please don't text me to find out where he is by initially acting like you want to see how i am?!

Whilst him and i do live in the same house, if you've noticed I'm not his mother nor his keeper! He is 23! If he hasn't text you back, bloody ring him!!!

Oh yeah and don't keep winding him up by promising to stay over then not bothering to contact him or let him down at the last minute. Then to be pissed at him when he for the first time does it back to you!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could.not.cope.with.that.at.all lol.

Dearest OH.

You're a knob.

I cooked dinner, left it on the side until you said 'I'm getting hungry, can dinner go on', only for you to then fall asleep into a nice deep deep slumber 5 minutes before serving.

Next time, cook your own bloody dinner.

Your 'now sleeping alone cause you are on the sofa and wont wake up' loving girlfriend,
Minky xx

Dear work colleague

I appreciate that Friday night brings out all the screaming nutters on 999 calls but please STOP SHOUTING!! Sometimes it is called for, admittedly. But EVERY SINGLE CALL??? You are sat on the other side of the office yet ive still had to turn my phone volume up to the max. Pack it in or ill be ringing noise nuisance

Dear Supervisor

How can you not HEAR this numpty?!?! You are sat closer to.him than me. Do something about it or we may get our first ever murder in the building!!
And stop giving me all the paperwork to do between calls because im here on overtime and you dont want to give it to your precious (lazy) team. Im. Doing. You. A. Favour

Yours
The person who may be about to walk out at one instead of three!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Dear GP,

Thanks for congratulating me on losing 2st 7lb (16kg)

However telling me that only 2% keep it off in 2years really doesn't help my plateau

BAH!

Dear body

Why oh why oh why do you insist waking at every flaming little noise in the house in the night, yet if you sleep in the day you'll not wake up!

I've now given up I'm awake and downstairs surfing the Internet! That'll help me when I'm slacking at 10am in work! :( x

bevhunter1986 said:
Dear body

Why oh why oh why do you insist waking at every flaming little noise in the house in the night, yet if you sleep in the day you'll not wake up!

I've now given up I'm awake and downstairs surfing the Internet! That'll help me when I'm slacking at 10am in work! :( x

Get an app called eSleepLite, plays river and rain sounds etc and is really calming. Plus with earphones in you won't hear the rest of the noise.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

lady with the yapping dogs its not ok to stand outside my bedroom window gossiping while you dogs are waking the whole neighborhood up we dont all want to be up at stupid ok on a weekend there is a huge field across the road where you can gossip and dogs can yap till your little hearts content if you keep it up i will be waiting with a big bucket of water

Myself: when you cleared out the freezer before starting SW, how did you miss the bag of pre-SW spagbol sauce? and being an avid label reader, how come you didn't check it until you'd heatedand eaten most of it?!
uuuurgh.

Get an app called eSleepLite, plays river and rain sounds etc and is really calming. Plus with earphones in you won't hear the rest of the noise.

Oh I could kiss you right now! I've been really suffering with tinnitis since my ears have been blocked (because I can't hear any other noise it gets magnified) and this will help no end.

Mmmmmwah!

Ok apparently that app isn't available for some reason but having a look at some different ones thanks for the idea!

Dear inconsiderate dog walkers,

Please please please pick your dogs poop, especially when it's smack bang in the middle of the pavement! It's disgusting!

From a very considerate dog walker who ALWAYS picks up after my dog!

my lovely gf is visiting her family, her mother is always on her case about her weight, shes lost 1st 4 since Jan 1st and im so proud...i just got this text........im sitting in mcdonalds whilst mum and sis eat,ive not flinched,not eaten a thing..and this is why i love my family!!!

I'm RAGING!!!

ejgemmag said:
my lovely gf is visiting her family, her mother is always on her case about her weight, shes lost 1st 4 since Jan 1st and im so proud...i just got this text........im sitting in mcdonalds whilst mum and sis eat,ive not flinched,not eaten a thing..and this is why i love my family!!!

I'm RAGING!!!

Raging why?
Your missus has an iron will by the sounds of it. Fair play to her.
She can have a salad.
Your missus's family aren't on SW so why should they miss out because she is?
From the text it doesn't sound like they are making a fuss about it, not trying to get her to eat something or making comment about her not eating. ?

Raging why?
Your missus has an iron will by the sounds of it. Fair play to her.
She can have a salad.
Your missus's family aren't on SW so why should they miss out because she is?
From the text it doesn't sound like they are making a fuss about it, not trying to get her to eat something or making comment about her not eating. ?

she doesn't have a great relationship with her mum, esp regarding her weight, her mum is constantly on her case and it destroys my gf, luckily she does have iron stength will power to not eat it.

I just find it unthoughtful for someone who is one someones case so much to lose weight would choose to then make her go somewhere like that

I agree, they could've found somewhere else to go. I'd never choose to go somewhere to eat if one of the people couldn't eat anything there, I'd choose somewhere we could all eat. Well done to your girlfriend though & at least she has your support! x

It's true she could have a salad at mcdonalds BUT the last few times I have been to local ones they have not had any salads!!!! So instead I sit with a coffee and watch the little ones demolish their food!!! Think I may complain to mcdonalds actually.................

It's true she could have a salad at mcdonalds BUT the last few times I have been to local ones they have not had any salads!!!! So instead I sit with a coffee and watch the little ones demolish their food!!! Think I may complain to mcdonalds actually.................

One McDonalds I went to didn't have salads, so I emailed a complaint when I got in, and received a £5 voucher in the post :)
Plus, every time I have been in since, they have always had salads available.

I think it's really thoughtless of them too. I have a similar relationship with my mother (a woman who maintained a weight of 7st for 20 years because she lived off diet pills and cup-a-soup, a Mother who couldn't physically breast feed her children because she was so malnourished*) and she, at the same time as berating me for being fat, would meet up with me and insist we go for some cake!

*I must point out that I have a very good relationship with my Mother in regards to everything but weight!!

I think it's really thoughtless of them too. I have a similar relationship with my mother (a woman who maintained a weight of 7st for 20 years because she lived off diet pills and cup-a-soup, a Mother who couldn't physically breast feed her children because she was so malnourished*) and she, at the same time as berating me for being fat, would meet up with me and insist we go for some cake!

*I must point out that I have a very good relationship with my Mother in regards to everything but weight!!

my relationship with my mum and weight is the exact opposite. she's 5ft 2, over 22st, bipolar, suffers from fibromyalgia and could do with losing weight for that alone, had a heart attack this year, suffers from angina and yet still 1. wont lose weight and 2. wont stop smoking 3. wont take exercise (ok, i admit the exercise is hard because of the FM, but it IS possible during her good times and she just does nothing when she's good, but complains when she's bad).

basically my mum is of the opinion that she doesn't need to change, and therefore I shouldn't feel I need to. she doesn't seem to get that I'm not doing this for cosmetic reasons. I want my flipping hip to stop hurting as much. I want to be able to run after my daughter. I want my bras to not cost as much and to not break so often (and yes they're the right size, they just can't cope).

my mum makes me worry about my sister. she's 14, way heavier than me, she's a size 22-24 and about 5ft 7. mum thinks Loo walking to school will help. ok, yeah, it will...a little. but you picking her up on your way home from work WONT! nor will you continuing to feed her what you do!

saying "oh, one such and such wont hurt"... yes it will. I didn't tell mu I'm doing SW until I had hit the half stone mark.

I've started having to refuse to eat at mum's because she doesn't get that yeah, her pasta sauce has tomatoes in it, but it is also floating with fat! no, I don't want roasties thanks, you coated them in goosefat.

hell, it's taken her 2 years to remember the lactose intollerance and stop offering me butter lol.

she frustrates me so much, I am so terrified she wont live to see sophie hit her teens. I worry for sophie, she'll be destroyed if/when her gran dies, and honestly I think my mum's heading for the grave pretty quickly the rate she's going at.

also, I suffer from exactly the same thyroid condition she keeps blaming for her inability to lose weight. she wont blame the amount of food she eats or the lack of exercise. I have the same thing, I am losing weight, slowly, but I AM losing because I have made a change.

wow. sorry. that turned into a total rant lol! I love my mum, that's why she frustrates me so much!

MY OH just doesnt have that great of a relationship with her mum or her sister (whos the blue eyed girl and can do no wrong,yet is a size 20 and their mother doesnt say a word to her just to my OH)

I think its hard enough on this journey and the support of your family helps..especially when theyre the one always having a go about your weight

Im not quite sure how shes keeping her compsure she called me before and the things she was telling made me want to get on a train and go punch some people...theyre off the wedding list anyway lol

Back