Unthoughtful people!

Tinytootz said:
Dear friend,

Whilst I appreciate that in your mind you were somehow helping, don't you think its a little bit rude and a little bit premature to purchase your own bridesmaid dress 16 months in advance, without even asking me what shade I was after, what shape, what style, or anything?! And yes, my reply may have been a little curt, but I was rather shocked, and thought you were winding me up!
Your reply was - "Fine, I'll wear it on holiday then. I thought I was helping. I'll stop interfering". So quit making me out to be some bridezilla! I have ages yet, we have ages yet, I ain't even looked at frocks for myself, let alone anything else!
And yes, I appreciate you were only trying to help, but talk about treading on someone's toes! I have another 3 bridesmaids to consider too y'kno!

Yours,
A somewhat frazzled Tinytootz who is feeling rushed, and shouldn't be!

I consider myself to be the least bridezilla person around, & even i would have gone abit mental if a bridesmaid had done this!!!

I probably wouldn't go mental, but even if I *really really* loved the dress she picked I wouldn't have it out of spite.

I am pretty stubborn though. I was joking that I wouldn't take OH's surname and his sister got all catty about it and made snide comments on facebook. So now i'm not taking it for no other reason then pig headedness and if anyone asks me why on the day of the wedding i'll say "just to prove a point to HER" and point.

Dear Mother

I dont know why im surprised at your actions given past events but i am - Iv just had my big sister crying at my door because you and dad have decided to book your holiday for 2 weeks in july fully knowing that it means you will miss her Hen night, wont be there to collect her dress with her,you will miss the rehearsals, and wont be there for our girls only pre wedding pampering day.

she is distraught and you clearly couldnt care less how it makes her feel seeing as all you could say was 'well sorry but i need a holiday'.

Oh and dont expect that when you come back with 2 days to spare before the wedding that i will be at your beck and call to highlight and cut your hair, and do your nails for the wedding - My sister and my fellow bridesmaids will be my priority. Not you.

Yours - one very dissapointed daughter.

Oh my goodness what is wrong with all these thoughless people?! If only everyone could be as lovely as us! ;-) x

JezVonSavage said:
I probably wouldn't go mental, but even if I *really really* loved the dress she picked I wouldn't have it out of spite.

I am pretty stubborn though. I was joking that I wouldn't take OH's surname and his sister got all catty about it and made snide comments on facebook. So now i'm not taking it for no other reason then pig headedness and if anyone asks me why on the day of the wedding i'll say "just to prove a point to HER" and point.

Truely brilliant!

Please, please, please cough - can you go now?? You've been with me over a week now and surely the novelty must have worn off by now! I have been coughing so hard that I thought you were going to burst a blood vessel in my brain :mad:
I have driven OH mad - have been relegated to the spare room so he can sleep, eldest son is staying at a mate's and the dog now thinks she can sleep in with me even though I make her jump out of her skin with my 'bark' of a cough!!
Right that's it - you've had your fun and games in my throat and nobody else is catching you so vamoose and let me sleep or I am going to the dr's for antibiotics to kill you :eek:

Felix said:
Dear my lovely boyfriend,

When you get up in the morning and don't start work until 4pm, why oh why do you not have a tidy up before you leave? Washing the pots and not even bothering wiping the sides is not what I'd call 'cleaning up.' Also saying 'But I didn't know you wanted me to clean up' is not a good excuse! I shouldn't have to ASK you to tidy. I am fed up of tidying up after you. I am not your mother!! You know how an untidy house makes my anxiety go through the roof. Please get up off your arse and tidy up after yourself once in a while.

Also, I must not have got the memo that leaving your dirty socks on the WINDOWSILL was acceptable!

Oh my god explains it all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shirleen said:
Chilli pepper in his undies, rub raw chilli over his steering wheel, lemon juice in his tea (just a drop to make it taste a bit off).
Only buy stuff he doesn't like!

Lol

Dear Mother

I dont know why im surprised at your actions given past events but i am - Iv just had my big sister crying at my door because you and dad have decided to book your holiday for 2 weeks in july fully knowing that it means you will miss her Hen night, wont be there to collect her dress with her,you will miss the rehearsals, and wont be there for our girls only pre wedding pampering day.

she is distraught and you clearly couldnt care less how it makes her feel seeing as all you could say was 'well sorry but i need a holiday'.

Oh and dont expect that when you come back with 2 days to spare before the wedding that i will be at your beck and call to highlight and cut your hair, and do your nails for the wedding - My sister and my fellow bridesmaids will be my priority. Not you.

Yours - one very dissapointed daughter.
I've had to read this a few times, couldn't quite believe it. Your poor sister :(
Ps you sound like a lovely sister x

Dear stupid woman who knocked my mate off her bike before.

You couldn't frigging miss her! Not only did she have 2 sets of lights on her bike but she also had a set of fairy lights on the front basket!!

Those lines in the road mean stop when you come towards a roundabout and look for oncoming traffic!

Enjoy the course they're gonna put you on!

And oh- apart from a hairline pelvis fracture and a LOT of bruising, she's fine...well...she's not, clearly...

you're a douche!

meadowbankles said:
I've had to read this a few times, couldn't quite believe it. Your poor sister :(
Ps you sound like a lovely sister x

Thats very kind of you, i try to be, im lucky to have wonderful sisters that im very close to.

I still cant quite believe it myself, it just feels so selfish of our mum, my sister is so upset xx

LittleFlutterby said:
Dear stupid woman who knocked my mate off her bike before.

You couldn't frigging miss her! Not only did she have 2 sets of lights on her bike but she also had a set of fairy lights on the front basket!!

Those lines in the road mean stop when you come towards a roundabout and look for oncoming traffic!

Enjoy the course they're gonna put you on!

And oh- apart from a hairline pelvis fracture and a LOT of bruising, she's fine...well...she's not, clearly...

you're a douche!

Oh gosh i hope your friend gets well soon xx haven't heard the word douche for ages lol

Oh gosh i hope your friend gets well soon xx haven't heard the word douche for ages lol

she'll live. it was just horrible. I left work (we both work at asda) and as I was leaving there was a manager on the phone who said "well I'd send a first aider but I'd rather not since it's not technically asda property" and I thought "damn someone's been run over or something near the roundabout outside of the car park"

I was going out that way and there were cars/flashing lights everywhere. I went past and noticed that it was Sally on the ground :( I felt so ill! She was talking but in a lot of pain. The ambo peeps took her off to the hospital anyways.

I decided to get the bus there- because I didn't know if she had anyone who could be there and hated the thought of her being on her own.

Anyway. I stayed there, she has an older brother so he came, but thought I'd stay to make sure she was ok. It was horrible to see her like that :(

She'll be ok though- she's so damn stubborn lol

Dear oh

Yeah babe whilst it's ok that you do communicate with others, it's slightly inconsiderate for you not to send ME yes you're bloody girlfriend a message!!!

Ahem! Not even love or kisses today, as I'm
Mad!

Your rather angry gf or I thought I was

she'll live. it was just horrible. I left work (we both work at asda) and as I was leaving there was a manager on the phone who said "well I'd send a first aider but I'd rather not since it's not technically asda property" and I thought "damn someone's been run over or something near the roundabout outside of the car park"

It must have been awful! Hate seeing accidents but even worse when it's someone you know. So kind of you to follow her to the hospital........she is lucky to have such a caring work mate xxxx

It must have been awful! Hate seeing accidents but even worse when it's someone you know. So kind of you to follow her to the hospital........she is lucky to have such a caring work mate xxxx

Ditto!

I was going out that way and there were cars/flashing lights everywhere. I went past and noticed that it was Sally on the ground :( I felt so ill! She was talking but in a lot of pain. The ambo peeps took her off to the hospital anyways.

I decided to get the bus there- because I didn't know if she had anyone who could be there and hated the thought of her being on her own.

Anyway. I stayed there, she has an older brother so he came, but thought I'd stay to make sure she was ok. It was horrible to see her like that :(

She'll be ok though- she's so damn stubborn lol

Shes lucky to have you :) x

Back