Unthoughtful people!

Erm body what's going on? Why have I woken up feeling hungover as hell when I haven't had an alcoholic drink for nearly 2 weeks and even then it was only one so can you please buck your ideas up and make me feel less rough.

sounds like dehydration honey.

Dear mum, (again!)
I am following sw because I want to be healthier and lose weight. You have always been overweight and do nothing about it but find excuses for it including having a big baby (who is now 30!) When you ask me about plan and how it works, and I tell you, don't bother lying and saying "well I always do that anyway so it obviously won't work for me!" You then proceed to eat an enormous white bread sandwich, and when the phone rings saying that my brother and sister in law are going to arrive in 45mins jump up to make cakes for them! (There are always homemade cakes around) When I mention this isn't exactly to plan and would you like me to show you my book, you snap and tell me that its because you don't do enough exercise and you aren't willing to change what you eat as its not that bad and you would much rather exercise, before in the very next breath saying- "oh I haven't got any icing sugar, can you drive to the shop (which is a 5 min walk away) and grab me some?"......NO I BLOODY CAN'T!
sincerely, concerned yet disgruntled daughter!

you're not secretly my sister are you?!

Dear Husband... I do love you dearly, but we get a few hours off every second Thursday... The idea is we go out for lunch a spot of shopping and a chance to talk without everyone in the pub hearing our every word... What do you do? Spend our few precious hours off texting and booking bands, texting your beer order to your boss, then checking Facebook... I am sure to you it couldn't wait... You didn't notice I had my kindle out reading I was so bored... You know what? Shove it... My next Thursday off will be spent with Tam... I shall get the train and you can stay attached to your phone...

Dear petrol strike, we've just come through nearly 4 months with no money waiting for Mr contract to start, now considering he uses 250+ petrol per week, he won't be able to work with a strike on :( worried sick x

Bunnylush said:
Dear petrol strike, we've just come through nearly 4 months with no money waiting for Mr contract to start, now considering he uses 250+ petrol per week, he won't be able to work with a strike on :( worried sick x

I think this needs to read:

Dear stupid idiots that are panic buying and fuelling the shortages (pun intended :))

Mrs.S. said:
I think this needs to read:

Dear stupid idiots that are panic buying and fuelling the shortages (pun intended :))

Or dear stupid government monkeys who declared 'do not panic buy, but make sure you fill up and have a petrol can full in the garage too'
It's just gettin stupid. My hometown(Llandudno) was on daybreak this morning x

Welshtigger said:
Or dear stupid government monkeys who declared 'do not panic buy, but make sure you fill up and have a petrol can full in the garage too'
It's just gettin stupid. My hometown(Llandudno) was on daybreak this morning x

Yeah that one too.

It's a joke and is just making the oil companies huge profits rise quicker than they may have! xx

Mrs.S. said:
Yeah that one too.

It's a joke and is just making the oil companies huge profits rise quicker than they may have! xx

Someone on my Facebook posted this pic

image-3497251934.jpg

which I think just about sums it all up xx

I refuse to go out and join in the panic buying, just hope it calms down by the weekend when I need to go to work! Seen a petrol station today has run out and the other 2 had massive queues x

All run out around here now as hubby just tried to fill up as he's practically empty but good thing is he saw a petrol tanker at Tesco's so hopefully they'll have some tomorrow, I've got 150 miles ish left in tank but do 80 mile round trip to work and back!

What frustrates me most is they haven't even set a date yet and also people that only use the car once in a blue moon, takes months to get through a tank and are filling up.. Err why?! Think of the people that need fuel to get to work who can't rely on public transport or those with kids that can walk to school.. Sorry about the rant, just panicking about not being able to get to work next week! X

HPSaucy said:
All run out around here now as hubby just tried to fill up as he's practically empty but good thing is he saw a petrol tanker at Tesco's so hopefully they'll have some tomorrow, I've got 150 miles ish left in tank but do 80 mile round trip to work and back!

What frustrates me most is they haven't even set a date yet and also people that only use the car once in a blue moon, takes months to get through a tank and are filling up.. Err why?! Think of the people that need fuel to get to work who can't rely on public transport or those with kids that can walk to school.. Sorry about the rant, just panicking about not being able to get to work next week! X

I know! I'm so bothered my Mr will get stuck 300 miles away at some point over the next week, he's not a worrier until its too late ;)

Bunnylush said:
I know! I'm so bothered my Mr will get stuck 300 miles away at some point over the next week, he's not a worrier until its too late ;)

Let's keep our fingers x'd then x

Dear husband

Sitting alone in a kids play centre isn't my idea of a family day out. Yes you had to nip off to get your ears syringed but you could have come back to spend some time with us. But no, YOUR tired cos YOU work. Apparently having 3 kids to look after isn't work, getting up several times through the night then havi g to function the next day, clean the house, cook the tea, do the garden etc isn't work. Yes you find time alone with the kids easy cos you do it once in a blue moon I do it every day and I don't mind, I love doing it but it's hard and sometimes a bit of appreciation and togetherness wouldn't go a miss.

Your very lonely upset wife.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back