Unthoughtful people!

Dear taxi company

If you can't get me a taxi for 7.45pm then don't friggin' say you can. You are taking the piss.

Dear small children acting like twats outside my flat.

Piss off

That is all

I refuse to go out and join in the panic buying, just hope it calms down by the weekend when I need to go to work! Seen a petrol station today has run out and the other 2 had massive queues x

My petrol light came on yesterday so sticking £20 in (my usual weekly petrol spend) was a must. But I felt like a panic buying numpty. I wanted a label slapped on my car saying "Running on fumes. Filling up out of necessity NOT because I'm a cretin." The small saloon car ahead of my had stuck £50 in their tank. :rolleyes:

Korrigan said:
My petrol light came on yesterday so sticking £20 in (my usual weekly petrol spend) was a must. But I felt like a panic buying numpty. I wanted a label slapped on my car saying "Running on fumes. Filling up out of necessity NOT because I'm a cretin." The small saloon car ahead of my had stuck £50 in their tank. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. I always fill my tank right up on payday then top it up then run it down close to payday. Got paid this week but was almost embarrassed to fill up

Starlight said:
I know what you mean. I always fill my tank right up on payday then top it up then run it down close to payday. Got paid this week but was almost embarrassed to fill up

I do exactly the same, but put 15.00 in today going to another garage tomorrow to fill up as today is pay day - don't know why I am bothered most wouldn't!

I fill mine up every time, at least once a week, costs a bomb but is a necessity but I'm just going to look like every other idiot.. Well I would if I could find somewhere with fuel! Not one petrol station around here has fuel and they're not even striking at Easter so a complete waste of time, I have enough to get to work Sunday afternoon but not enough to get home again....

Dear husband

Sitting alone in a kids play centre isn't my idea of a family day out. Yes you had to nip off to get your ears syringed but you could have come back to spend some time with us. But no, YOUR tired cos YOU work. Apparently having 3 kids to look after isn't work, getting up several times through the night then havi g to function the next day, clean the house, cook the tea, do the garden etc isn't work. Yes you find time alone with the kids easy cos you do it once in a blue moon I do it every day and I don't mind, I love doing it but it's hard and sometimes a bit of appreciation and togetherness wouldn't go a miss.

Your very lonely upset wife.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Men! Grrrrrr! Big hugs to you x

Korrigan said:

Well I fill my tank once a month, I bought some Tuesday and it cost me £59 I wasn't panic buying and I'd hate to think someone was talking about me panic buying because i'd done what i always do!I couldn't put petrol in weekly as it would drive me mad.

Yeah to me a £50 fill doesnt seem like panic buying, its the numptys that have 3/4 of a tank, but go to top up that drive me insane! Think I mentioned in a post above the person that put £2.36 in their car! They clearly didn't NEED petrol but were doing it for the sake of it! Need to plan my route carefully today as I've avoided the petrol stations like the plague this week and been on petrol light for far too long, next trip has to be straight to the petrol station and if theyve run out I don't think I have enough to get to the next one!

I have quarter of a tank left which would normally only last me two days, but I'm refusing to put any in! I've been walking everywhere the past three days but will have to use it tomorrow for work. I won't be filling up until this whole nonsense is over

I had to give in and go today, no queue, was only allowed £50's worth so going to need to fill up in the week again as I need a whole tank a week, they'd had a delivery at this particular one but there are a few around which still have no fuel x

Well I fill my tank once a month, I bought some Tuesday and it cost me £59 I wasn't panic buying and I'd hate to think someone was talking about me panic buying because i'd done what i always do!I couldn't put petrol in weekly as it would drive me mad.

Yeah to me a £50 fill doesnt seem like panic buying

Well consider my wrist slapped. :D Maybe they were just filling up before driving miles to spend Easter with the grandkids. Who knows?

Putting petrol into the car doesn't bother me but then I don't do that many miles in a normal week now I commute by train. Having said that some schools here broke up on Friday (most next week I think) so the train home will be a nightmare. I usually wimp out and drive then even. The drive into work is a breeze and parking a doddle.

Mum,

Just because I don't walk everywhere and enjoy my food doesn't mean that I'm "always going to have a food problem". I would much rather be like I am now than at you are at your age, eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch everyday, and getting on at me if I have different sandwich fillings.
Also, I'd prefer it if you didn't buy me huge cream cakes when we go out for a coffee and then tut when I eat them.
Finally, stop comparing me to my stick thin cousin, she has the personality of a piece of wood. I don't want to run everyday, or swim for the county! I just want to be me!

Ruth

( Really needed that!)

^This

Dear weather,

Behave will you.
It was lovely all week then I wake up to find its trying to SNOW!!!??
What the heck??

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

ColJack said:
Dear weather,

Behave will you.
It was lovely all week then I wake up to find its trying to SNOW!!!??
What the heck??

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Where are you?? It's lovely here

Dear Boyfriends mom.

when you make your fat fat cup cakes don't take it to heart that I don't want one its just im on a diet! You no i'd usually have one..

Back