Unthoughtful people!

HelsAngel said:
Do you work in computer hardware sales? I swear your gripes are identical to mine!

Computer software sales. - It was the same in hardware sales when I did that too though!

I KNEW it!! For ages I've read your posts thinking we're doing practically the same job.

Oh NO - I was sure I'd managed to hide my henious 'sell out to corporate america' job on here :)

It is amazing how no matter what company you work for, big or little, US, or UK ownbed, its still full of the same self important t*ats who think that they do the most important job in the world!!!

Dear cousin Jade & Friends.
Thanks for inviting me out for a meal hoping we were going to a pub and turn around the corner to see pizza hut.
I was very happy to sit there with a glass of water while you eat my favourite food infront of my face. LOVEYOU!? :/

minniex said:
Dear cousin Jade & Friends.
Thanks for inviting me out for a meal hoping we were going to a pub and turn around the corner to see pizza hut.
I was very happy to sit there with a glass of water while you eat my favourite food infront of my face. LOVEYOU!? :/

Don't pizza hut have an all you can eat salad bar??? Surely you could have had that.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I love Pizza Hut salad! hehe

Dear Dort,
Well now I've caught you smoking you can stop lying to me! I realise you're an adult now, but after seeing your Grandma almost die, and go through the TORTURE of the treatment for mouth cancer WHY would you take that risk??? Your great aunt died from mouth cancer, your great uncle died from lung cancer, don't you think you're at a greater risk????

Your disappointed Mum

Dear Dort,
Well now I've caught you smoking you can stop lying to me! I realise you're an adult now, but after seeing your Grandma almost die, and go through the TORTURE of the treatment for mouth cancer WHY would you take that risk??? Your great aunt died from mouth cancer, your great uncle died from lung cancer, don't you think you're at a greater risk????

Your disappointed Mum
Kids...they just won't be told eh? Hopefully she will see sense soon x

Shirleen said:
Dear Dort,

Your disappointed Mum

My OH is the same, 35 years old and daren't tell his mum he smokes! His dad & grandad both passed away due to lung cancer (in there early 50s) coz of smoking, I think he's an idiot...

Dear mum, I am not deliberately argumentative just because I had the cheek to point out there's 2 sides to a story & your side could easily be reversed!

And...

Seriously you kicked off coz of the tshirt I was wearing?!? Can't understand what's worse: your pettiness or the fact you read something quite offensive into something which most definitely wasn't :(

Dear scales ........ Why 1.5 lbs on???
Ok I know I had pants week but still don't like you!

PS shirleen my thoughts are with you - my eldest son seems to have put me through every form of torture (still love him to bits Grrrrr) but you can't live their lives for them - I am like a stuck record with him, my youngest is complete opposite at the moment!

And...

Seriously you kicked off coz of the tshirt I was wearing?!? Can't understand what's worse: your pettiness or the fact you read something quite offensive into something which most definitely wasn't :(

I'm intrigued what t-shirt you had on? *lol* x

Dear mother

This is my holiday too. I didn't fancy any dinner and chose to have a bag of popcorn instead. Not the sweet variety but some salted. Why you interfered and said you liked cheese and onion... Then made me go large... Then wondered why I didn't want to eat it... If you knew me at all, you might know I dislike cheese and onion flavour...

Why did you order a coke and not diet coke for me? When did I ever drink that??? I did smile sweetly and didn't put my foot in it despite being tired and hungry. Home tomorrow.

Rach*B said:
I'm intrigued what t-shirt you had on? *lol* x

It was a raggy dolls tshirt :) its a pic with them all in the reject bin & says proud to be different!
Anyway my mum can be quite inappropriate at the best of times but the tshirt offends her because 2 of my children have additional needs so she said could be classed as raggy dolls??? Thought it was quite odd she even thought of that! Does that make sense... I bought it coz I liked them as a kid?!?

On the other hand my 'Barbie is a s!ut' tshirt doesnt bother her at all lol

Ps as usual it's not my opinion so please don't take offence X

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole point of the raggy dolls is that we are ALL different.
We're not all made the same and even twins have different personalities.
There's not a single person in the entire world that is perfect.

ColJack said:

Couldn't agree more, I've spent most of my life trying to be different from the crowd :) x

ColJack said:

I want that t shirt now! I loved The Raggy Dolls as even if society says you're a reject, you still are worthy!
Loved Sad Sack

Shirleen said:
I want that t shirt now! I loved The Raggy Dolls as even if society says you're a reject, you still are worthy!
Loved Sad Sack

Love what you wrote - sums it up better than I could

They have a sad sack tshirt too that's says 'down in the dumps' :)

Attachments

• image-1649330765.jpg
    image-1649330765.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 73
Back