Unthoughtful people!

I'm putting my two-Peneth in here he soooo is flirting with you and no man stays for an hour after his shift in the pub he works in drinking with a girl he has no interest in! I also agree that why not go for the toy boy your only as old as the man u feel ;)

Dear Stalker,

I've asked you twice now to stop contacting me, texting asking me if I had "finally calmed down" was not smart. You've come to my house un-asked, you keep contacting me, and making a big deal of the fact that you live in the same tiny town as me. GO AWAY!

Dear people ringing 999

Please stop it. Ive been up since 7 due to my excitement at picking up new car. I cannot cope with your ridiculous reasons for ringing 999 until 7am and have asked to go at 5am, but will only be allowed if you STOP RINGING!!

It would be very much appreciated

From love/mate/stupid ***** (delete as appropriate!)

Dear flapjacks

Stop looking at me. I know youve been brought in to celebrate Kaths birthday but I do not want to eat you. I do not want to eat you. I do not want to......dammit I ate you!!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Mrs.S. said:
This is called 'flirting' my love!!!!!!!

My god, short of snogging you full on he's given you all the signs! xx

Have to agree! Go for it!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

dudette2001uk said:
Dear barman in my local on whom I have more than the teensiest crush,

Why do you have to be 22 and too young for someone as long in the tooth as me (closer to 30 than 20 :sigh:). And why do you have to be so smiley, and nice, and flirty, and jokey and generally lovely? How dare you! I'm too old for the butterflies flip-flopping around in my stomach when you come and join me round my side of the bar for a drink for an hour after your shift has finished.

If you would kindly desist from behaving in the aforementioned ways I would be most grateful! I'm getting too old for this malarky! :sigh:

Yours wistfully,

Sian

P.S. Peeling the labels off your bottles has long been accepted as a sign of sexual frustration *ahem*, and you sitting by the side of me doing so is not helping the situation! :eek:

I used to work with a guy who although there was no age gap acted the same and I thought "he wouldn't be interested in me" and didn't do anything about it for ages. Then one night I thought "sod it nothing ventured nothing gained"!!!

We are about to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary and have 2 beautiful children!!!!!

So u never know...............

Dear 4x4 drivers

I realise that by your choice of car you have already identified yourself as knobs of the highest order. Kindly desist from trying to kill me on my journey to work in an effort to increase your knob rating!

3 of you have tried to crash into me this morning already

kingleds said:
Dear 4x4 drivers

I realise that by your choice of car you have already identified yourself as knobs of the highest order. Kindly desist from trying to kill me on my journey to work in an effort to increase your knob rating!

Just to say not all 4x4 drivers are knobs thanks :(
But hope your day gets better x

kingleds said:
Dear 4x4 drivers

Haha this made ne laugh, have just started a new nanny job and the family have the biggest land rover I've ever seen. I feel like a knob driving it, we live in a market town in Sussex...

dudette2001uk said:
Dear MM members/readers,

Having just re-read my post I've realised how silly I sound...please ignore the above post as the ramblings of a somewhat deranged woman :eek:

xxx

Not silly at all love... Even at my great age there are still those dodgy moments that make me.wish I was 20 instead of nearly 50... Make the most of it sweetie... Men.don't ever stop looking even when they are ancient, why should we?... Go girl...xx

Dear work colleague

I appreciate you are not a fan of deodorant but really ... it's Monday morning and we have to work in an open plan office. Now I am no fan of an open plan working environment but given it's what we're stuck with body odour so rank I can almost chew it is totally unacceptable.

I shudder to think how I'm going to survive a hot summer ~ especially as you do like to wear your vest all year round. :(

That's putrid!

dudette2001uk said:
Ah I dunno, he was probably just bored and fancied a drink! :)

He spent most of the hour calling me strange, telling me that I have the devil in me as I'm left handed, and shaking his head at my choice of Queen as a favourite band. Probably not the best sign in the world! Lol! xxx

*chants* ask him out! Ask him out! Ask him out! :)

dudette2001uk said:
Ah I dunno, he was probably just bored and fancied a drink! :)

He spent most of the hour calling me strange, telling me that I have the devil in me as I'm left handed, and shaking his head at my choice of Queen as a favourite band. Probably not the best sign in the world! Lol! xxx

You remember when you were at school and the boys used to pull the girls pig tails? This is the same thing.

By the way, Queen is the best band in the world!

Evening all! Wooooooo! nothing like a conversation about a fanciable man to get us all yapping! :D:D Lol!

I'm putting my two-Peneth in here he soooo is flirting with you and no man stays for an hour after his shift in the pub he works in drinking with a girl he has no interest in! I also agree that why not go for the toy boy your only as old as the man u feel ;)

Have to agree! Go for it!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

*chants* ask him out! Ask him out! Ask him out! :)

I'm sooooooooooooo tempted to bite the bullet and go for it, but being the shy and retiring type I think I might need to wait a couple of weeks to see if I can guage things a bit better. As you can all tell, I'm completely oblivious to flirting...only sledgehammer hints work on me! :D xx

I used to work with a guy who although there was no age gap acted the same and I thought "he wouldn't be interested in me" and didn't do anything about it for ages. Then one night I thought "sod it nothing ventured nothing gained"!!!

We are about to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary and have 2 beautiful children!!!!!

So u never know...............

Awww, I love a fairy tale story like that! I'm a sap, lol! :D xx

Not silly at all love... Even at my great age there are still those dodgy moments that make me.wish I was 20 instead of nearly 50... Make the most of it sweetie... Men.don't ever stop looking even when they are ancient, why should we?... Go girl...xx

Oh no, I don't ever intend to stop looking! I'll stop window shopping when I'm dead! :D xx

Yip I'd have to agree. That boy is definitely interested

You remember when you were at school and the boys used to pull the girls pig tails? This is the same thing.

By the way, Queen is the best band in the world!

As you can probably tell, I'm not much good at this malarky! For someone who's supposed to have a couple of brain cells, I really am quite dense when it comes to things like this :eek: xx

As you can all tell, I'm completely oblivious to flirting...only sledgehammer hints work on me! :D xx

As you can probably tell, I'm not much good at this malarky! For someone who's supposed to have a couple of brain cells, I really am quite dense when it comes to things like this :eek: xx

I have never, EVER understood when someone was flirting with me hon. My biggest regret is failing to pick up on that with one of the loveliest men I ever met. He was an absolute doll and I used to get that tummy flip thing every time I saw him ~ which was inconvenient as we worked for the same firm. :D Back then I thought he was "too young" for me because he was 22 and I was 26. **bangs head against wall** I was (am) supposed to be reasonably bright too - maybe that doesn't help. :eek:

Too damn old and been walloped too damn much by the ugly stick these days so my flirting days are over. :wave_cry::D

Back