Unthoughtful people!

hendopig said:
My dads been going to the drs for 2 years saying he feels ill, not right, in pain etc. just kept getting told to take painkillers. He went to drs 4 times in 2 weeks because he could barely move - still no tests, think they just viewed him as an irritating patient. Went again a few weeks ago with pain in his ribs, dr thought it was pneumonia so took action and got a chest xray done but he's actually got stage 4 advanced cancer of the kidney, bones and lung and there's nothing they can do but try to control the pain he's in until the 'end'. Our GP sucks. My dad just turned 52.

That's awful, I hope his doctors are punished for not doing their job properly. So sorry, you are in my thoughts xx

Dearest lovely kittens.

There are places you aren't allowed to go in our house. the fact I shut doors on you when you try to go in these places should give it away. The constant getting picked up and taken out of said places should give it away. So please, STOP going in the kitchen - there are cookers, and knives, and washing machines and all sorts of things that 13 week old kitten could hurt themselves on. But most importantly, I keep treading on you when I'm cooking, and then you whinge, and I feel guilty.

I whilst we're at it, could you please stop trying to get in the bathroom when I go in? I can't even seem to go for a wee on my own anymore - which considering I haven't needed help for nearly 30 years is a bit annoying.

kingleds said:
Dearest lovely kittens.

There are places you aren't allowed to go in our house. the fact I shut doors on you when you try to go in these places should give it away. The constant getting picked up and taken out of said places should give it away. So please, STOP going in the kitchen - there are cookers, and knives, and washing machines and all sorts of things that 13 week old kitten could hurt themselves on. But most importantly, I keep treading on you when I'm cooking, and then you whinge, and I feel guilty.

I whilst we're at it, could you please stop trying to get in the bathroom when I go in? I can't even seem to go for a wee on my own anymore - which considering I haven't needed help for nearly 30 years is a bit annoying.

Love it... Little darlings aren't they... Ours are fully grown and they still do all of that... The bathroom bit especially... We forget that really they are our owners not the other way round... xx

Dear so called mate... I have not shared your link to your etsy shop on my Facebook for one very good reason... You have never helped me with my small buisness, you have never even bought so much as a soap from me... I have given you them for birthdays and xmas, you have used them freely when you stay here... You have never posted that you have tried them and liked/didn't like them, so why should I now help you sell your jewellery? Plus why should you send me a message demanding to know why I won't? What I pass on to others on my fb page is for me to decide, not you... Do one, and take your overpriced trinkets with you... Ps... Be grateful I am ranting on here and not in a message back to you... I will reply later when I am calmer and can state why without the rant...

sleepytimesadie said:
Dear so called mate... I have not shared your link to your etsy shop on my Facebook for one very good reason... You have never helped me with my small buisness, you have never even bought so much as a soap from me... I have given you them for birthdays and xmas, you have used them freely when you stay here... You have never posted that you have tried them and liked/didn't like them, so why should I now help you sell your jewellery? Plus why should you send me a message demanding to know why I won't? What I pass on to others on my fb page is for me to decide, not you... Do one, and take your overpriced trinkets with you... Ps... Be grateful I am ranting on here and not in a message back to you... I will reply later when I am calmer and can state why without the rant...

Oooh do you make soap??? I may need to see your wares xxx

Shirleen said:
Oooh do you make soap??? I may need to see your wares xxx

Yes babe and bathbombs and oil burner melts... I will send you my list in a private message... It's all organic handmade stuff...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Yes babe and bathbombs and oil burner melts... I will send you my list in a private message... It's all organic handmade stuff...xx

Thankyou! Xx

Dear daughter
It is great that you have found some work but the fact that one of the jobs means you coming in in the early hours of the morning a couple of times a week is a pain in the butt so to then use the money to go out drinking in the week to come back at nearly 4 a.m and disturb me is bloody annoying!
I'm not sure how we are going to resolve this situation as obviously you are going to want to go out and have nights out especially now you can afford it but I need sleep and am disturbed enough as it is!

Dear Public,
If you have never worked with someone with LD then you will not realise that they DO need to be told when their behaviour is unacceptable, pinching, scratching me, throwing items from the trolley and trying to propel himself forward and shouting IS unacceptable and he will be told so! He's not 'that poor man'!
Yours stressed Shirl of Sfampton!

Dear member of my SW class, if you start texting while we're going round the group and it isn't on silent (you are so rude for doing it!) Then next week I shall take the damn thing off you and throw it out of the door!

Dear MIL - please do not ask people you are talking to on the phone if they want to talk to me especially when I am doing something like doing my diary on minimins or reading the paper etc. If I wanted to talk to them I would ring them myself.
It drives me mad and she does it all the time - tonight it was a family member I barely know and it was because they rang during Emmerdale. grrrrrrrrrrrh.

systema said:
Dear MIL - please do not ask people you are talking to on the phone if they want to talk to me especially when I am doing something like doing my diary on minimins or reading the paper etc. If I wanted to talk to them I would ring them myself.
It drives me mad and she does it all the time - tonight it was a family member I barely know and it was because they rang during Emmerdale. grrrrrrrrrrrh.

Sorry I found this funny! Reminded me of The Royle Family when Nanna was passed round the family (well the phone was to avoid Nanna)!

To the middle aged, bald, short man in a convertible jaguar...
Calling a complete stranger a fat ugly c**t at the top of your voice and repeating it several times is not polite. In fact it is distinctly upsetting to the person whose car window you are shouting it through, particularly when they did NOT cut you up, you were indicating left and pulled into the right hand lane BEHIND them!!! Continuing to shout obscenities at said person and screaming about racing cars is also impolite, and a lack of apology when the man in the van behind gets out to tell you you're in the wrong is very rude. I hope you're happy that I drove the rest of the way home in floods of tears and am now shaking like a leaf!!!!

To the middle aged, bald, short man in a convertible jaguar...
Calling a complete stranger a fat ugly c**t at the top of your voice and repeating it several times is not polite. In fact it is distinctly upsetting to the person whose car window you are shouting it through, particularly when they did NOT cut you up, you were indicating left and pulled into the right hand lane BEHIND them!!! Continuing to shout obscenities at said person and screaming about racing cars is also impolite, and a lack of apology when the man in the van behind gets out to tell you you're in the wrong is very rude. I hope you're happy that I drove the rest of the way home in floods of tears and am now shaking like a leaf!!!!

That is awful. I am appalled.

Just be thankful you are not married to him.

Please do not let some ignorant man who probably has an enormous chip on his shoulder because of his small male appendage upset you.

You are worth much more than that.

A huge, big, squishy hug xxxxx

Last edited:
Dear co worker,
Yes I wore leggings to work today but with a top that covered my bum. Your comments, when you know I'm still not happy with my body are really helpful. 'look at you in your tight clothes'.
Excellent I love to hear my clothes are tight, I didn't think they were but now I effing do!
The worst bit is, I actually like my legs but won't be having them on 'show' again anytime soon!

fillymum said:
That is awful. I am appalled.

Just be thankful you are not married to him.

Please do not let some ignorant man who probably has an enormous chip on his shoulder because of his small male appendage upset.

You are worth much more than that.

A huge, big, squishy hug xxxxx

No, thankfully I came home to a real man who is disgusted and ready to kill!! Thank you for the hug too, it's just one of those situations that's not very nice to be in! Xxx

Dear co worker,
Yes I wore leggings to work today but with a top that covered my bum. Your comments, when you know I'm still not happy with my body are really helpful. 'look at you in your tight clothes'.
Excellent I love to hear my clothes are tight, I didn't think they were but now I effing do!
The worst bit is, I actually like my legs but won't be having them on 'show' again anytime soon!
Hey! Birthday girl!
Maybe they didn't mean it in a negative way? Sometimes people just say things for the sake of saying somethingand don't realise it will offend :confused:
Your clothes may be tighter fitting not because they are too tight but because you can wear tighter fitting clothes because you are a lot slimmer now! You have a slimmer figure now try and enjoy showing it off! and enjoy your birthday xxx

Hey! Birthday girl!
Maybe they didn't mean it in a negative way? Sometimes people just say things for the sake of saying somethingand don't realise it will offend :confused:
Your clothes may be tighter fitting not because they are too tight but because you can wear tighter fitting clothes because you are a lot slimmer now! You have a slimmer figure now try and enjoy showing it off! and enjoy your birthday xxx

Actually I read it that way too x

Back