Unthoughtful people!

Thanks ladies, I forgot to mention that they are the type of person who makes snide comments but attempts to pass them off in a nice way. It was a very weird moment. I need to start ignoring people like that...not just for weight related issues!

Look at this and remember this is you........there is no way at your weight anyone can be snidey unless they are jealous.............you must look fantastic...............
Diet: Slimming World.
Height: 5ft3in
Start Date: 05/03/2012
Start Weight: 12st7lb
Current Weight: 10st2lb
Goal Weight: 10st0lb
Goal Date: 2nd week of June at the latest! Then it's time to set a new target

You have done amazingly well........how I and a hundred others would love these stats xxxxxx

DYJHW when people create fake facebook accounts to send you abuse in private messages :'( If your going to send me abuse at least have the balls to do it in your own name.

I have a block and report button and know how to use it, so consider yourself reported and blocked. Now grow up and get a life x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

odd_sock said:
DYJHW when people create fake facebook accounts to send you abuse in private messages :'( If your going to send me abuse at least have the balls to do it in your own name.

I have a block and report button and know how to use it, so consider yourself reported and blocked. Now grow up and get a life x

Ooops that should have been in the don't you just hate it thread. Suppose it could have gine in here though since the person is being very unthoughful :p x

Dear Me
I can't believe that you have gone back up to the weight you were 9 years ago and after you worked so hard to lose it.
You have always gone on about how you want to be slim and have a body like soooo many women you've seen in films and on TV and yet you've done nothing to get there.
You've got brand new clothes that are too small that you've kept promising your hubby and yourself that you will "fit into eventually". How much money have you wasted!?!?
You have no self esteem because of your weight, you buy make up you think will make you prettier but never use because it doesn't and you change the colour of your hair thinking it will make a miraculous change but until you lose the weight you want to lose you will never look how you want to!
The only thing that will make you truly happy is to lose the 3 stone that will get you to your target. So get off your ass, start SW again properly, get to that target and stop making excuses to "start it next week".

From Me

AND BREATHE!!!!

Spookess said:
Dear Me
I can't believe that you have gone back up to the weight you were 9 years ago and after you worked so hard to lose it.
You have always gone on about how you want to be slim and have a body like soooo many women you've seen in films and on TV and yet you've done nothing to get there.
You've got brand new clothes that are too small that you've kept promising your hubby and yourself that you will "fit into eventually". How much money have you wasted!?!?
You have no self esteem because of your weight, you buy make up you think will make you prettier but never use because it doesn't and you change the colour of your hair thinking it will make a miraculous change but until you lose the weight you want to lose you will never look how you want to!
The only thing that will make you truly happy is to lose the 3 stone that will get you to your target. So get off your ass, start SW again properly, get to that target and stop making excuses to "start it next week".

From Me

AND BREATHE!!!!

You have done the hard bit babe by seeing for yourself what you need and want to do... Now sit down with your SW books and a cup of tea and plan how and when to put it in action... And you know what? We will all be here to help cheer you on or cheer you up if you need it...*gives you a round of applause*...xx

Spookess said:
Dear Me

From Me

AND BREATHE!!!!

Facing up to it is the first step hun. You can do it, all of us have been in your position and we're here to help you along. Good luck! X

Spookess said:
Dear Me

From Me

AND BREATHE!!!!

What a truly lovely letter to yourself. I would think virtually everyone reading this - definately me - could have written exactly this - so thank you I have read it as if addressed to me - I restarted ww last Monday after putting on 8.5 lbs if 19 lbs lost (took 7 weeks of missed classes) I have planned all week, enjoyed every meal, not been hungry so hoping all goes well at weigh in. If I can get back into it, after writing a letter like that I know you can. Everyone on here keeps each other going so come and join us. Good luck and WELL DONE - hugs galore xxx

Thank you for your lovely responses to my letter. It's really bizarre but writing that seems to have kicked my brain into gear to crack on with it. I am now sat here planning my meals for the week ahead. The hubby has also said he will eat the same meals as me in the evening (even though he doesn't like all of them) to help me along. That in itself will be a big help! And I will DEFINATELY be a regular on here again like I used to as I know there are hints tips and all the support I need to make it work. I have told the hubby I need an incentive e.g a present for every half stone lost..... He is still mulling that one over lol :) xx

Spookess said:
Thank you for your lovely responses to my letter. It's really bizarre but writing that seems to have kicked my brain into gear to crack on with it. I am now sat here planning my meals for the week ahead. The hubby has also said he will eat the same meals as me in the evening (even though he doesn't like all of them) to help me along. That in itself will be a big help! And I will DEFINATELY be a regular on here again like I used to as I know there are hints tips and all the support I need to make it work. I have told the hubby I need an incentive e.g a present for every half stone lost..... He is still mulling that one over lol :) xx

Well done on planning, big pat on back to hubby for support, now for presents - let us know if you need help choosing. Xx

I suggested jewellery but I think that's pushing it ;-) maybe when I reach target :)
I found something I wrote when I first joined slimming world about 8 years ago that said he had to buy me all new lingerie when I reached target. Might hold him to that. Reckon it'd stand up in court lol :) x

Dear Me

From Me

AND BREATHE!!!!
#

Hey !!! Why are you writing about me lol !!!!

I have done the same but a lot faster than you. I reached target and then went back up to my original weight again. I restarted 4 days ago and feel so much better but such a prat for putting myself through the torture and agony of being so stupid.

Perhaps we can support each other. I need to lose about 4 stones.

Thank you for writing that letter to us both. You have helped me tremendously.

Dear Grumpy old man in the lounge bar... I am not a slave or your personal servant... I will gladly pour you a pint, but no I won't just nip over the shops for more cigars for you, or fetch you a Chinese meal when they open... Oh and while we are at it, my body art is my buisness, I chose to have tattoo's... I do not wish to hear how I must be a loose woman because in your day the only women with tattoo's were whores... Keep your thoughts on that subject and the strange way I and my friends chose to dress to yourself... I respect my elders, but respect is a two way street... Show me little to none and I will stop being polite...

I have a list today: here goes

Dear husband, when I told you I was getting a shower earlier what made you think filling the paddling pool with the cold outdoor tap at the same time was a good idea! I ended up covered in scalding hot water with no warning & you giggling and saying oops didn't help!

Dear son, when I'm in the shower can you please not come in the bathroom for a poo! Seriously you are 8 years old, am sure you could have waiting 5 minutes!

Dear neighbour, When kids are in the garden having a picnic please don't decide that's a good time to cover you're flowers in manure! Yes I'm sure it helps the flowers no end but didn't do my kids much good!

Dear me! Please remember you are not used to such lovely weather so be sensible - sun burn is quite tender & I'm laid in bed with hoody & trackers on shivering :(

Attachments

• image-573046068.jpg
    image-573046068.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 66
**punk*~*star** said:
I have a list today: here goes

Dear husband, when I told you I was getting a shower earlier what made you think filling the paddling pool with the cold outdoor tap at the same time was a good idea! I ended up covered in scalding hot water with no warning & you giggling and saying oops didn't help!

Dear son, when I'm in the shower can you please not come in the bathroom for a poo! Seriously you are 8 years old, am sure you could have waiting 5 minutes!

Dear neighbour, When kids are in the garden having a picnic please don't decide that's a good time to cover you're flowers in manure! Yes I'm sure it helps the flowers no end but didn't do my kids much good!

Dear me! Please remember you are not used to such lovely weather so be sensible - sun burn is quite tender & I'm laid in bed with hoody & trackers on shivering :(

Your shoulder looks just like mine!! :( and as for my legs.....don't even go there!!!!

Back