Unthoughtful people!

odd_sock said:
Ahhh no, hope she's found soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. He decided to turn up at 1.30am 12 hours after he ran away. It thought it was some massive game that we had half of the town out looking for him. Lol.

Dear Husband

It is NOT my fault that I have to go to Prague overnight for a meeting with my CEO. I don't like the idea anymore than you do. I hate flying, and I particularly hate flying without you there to calm me down. Please don't get in a strop with me over it. Its not like i can tell the CEO of a multibillion $ company that my husband doesn't like the idea of me travelling without him and still actually have a job now is it?!?!

Yours, very stressed at hthe thought of getting on a plane without you
KL

kingleds said:
Dear Husband

It is NOT my fault that I have to go to Prague overnight for a meeting with my CEO. I don't like the idea anymore than you do. I hate flying, and I particularly hate flying without you there to calm me down. Please don't get in a strop with me over it. Its not like i can tell the CEO of a multibillion $ company that my husband doesn't like the idea of me travelling without him and still actually have a job now is it?!?!

KL

Oh no, when are you going? You will have to grab your CEO's hand lol...but seriously is there not something u can get at the chemist to help calm you? I hate the taking off & landing, the bit in the middle is ok.

big bear said:
Oh no, when are you going? You will have to grab your CEO's hand lol...but seriously is there not something u can get at the chemist to help calm you? I hate the taking off & landing, the bit in the middle is ok.

Yeah, holding the CEO's hand will make the husband WELL happy :)

I'm just gonna have to get some Valium from the docs I guess

kingleds said:
Yeah, holding the CEO's hand will make the husband WELL happy :)

I'm just gonna have to get some Valium from the docs I guess

Yeah do that hun, hope it goes ok...xx

Shirleen said:
Dear Public,
If you have never worked with someone with LD then you will not realise that they DO need to be told when their behaviour is unacceptable, pinching, scratching me, throwing items from the trolley and trying to propel himself forward and shouting IS unacceptable and he will be told so! He's not 'that poor man'!
Yours stressed Shirl of Sfampton!

I feel your pain.... The amount of times I've had people muttering about me in supermarkets about this.... Would they like to see the scars on my arms from the multiple scratches and bites I've had from my work over the years.

clairebrookes said:
I feel your pain.... The amount of times I've had people muttering about me in supermarkets about this.... Would they like to see the scars on my arms from the multiple scratches and bites I've had from my work over the years.

Sorry for the silly question... But what's LD?

Welshtigger said:
Learning Disabilty/difficulties :)

Ah of course it is!!! Its so obvious now you've said it... I was racking my brains and I could not for the LIFE of me think what it meant!! Thank you :)

kingleds said:
Dear Husband

KL

I'm flying to Prague next Friday so if you're flying the same day you can squeeze my hand! Or I can ply you with alcohol first! Either way! :eek:)

Sinead6uk said:
I'm flying to Prague next Friday so if you're flying the same day you can squeeze my hand! Or I can ply you with alcohol first! Either way! :eek:)

Aw thank you hun. I'm not going til July 10th thankfully, so loads of time to sort out the Valium :)

Shirleen said:
Could you not buy the old man a ticket to come with you?

Have already suggested that to him Shirl. He wouldn't be able to come for the conference bit, but could fly out the day after & we could spend a couple of days there. Otherwise I fly there on a Tuesday late afternoon & fly back Wednesday evening. It's a long old way to go for a meet & greet with the big boss!

Got to fly to Glasgow week after next for a meeting. Only a day trip but again, on my own. I'm such a wimp!

kingleds said:
Have already suggested that to him Shirl. He wouldn't be able to come for the conference bit, but could fly out the day after & we could spend a couple of days there. Otherwise I fly there on a Tuesday late afternoon & fly back Wednesday evening. It's a long old way to go for a meet & greet with the big boss!

Got to fly to Glasgow week after next for a meeting. Only a day trip but again, on my own. I'm such a wimp!

Singing helps with fears....even if you sing in your head! Something to do with the rhythm, melody and the words means both halves of brain operate and therefore no room for fear x

Oh and rescue remedy x

Shirleen said:
I found that pains I had on the way up and disappeared re-appeared on the way down! Stick with it and do exercise to reduce the pain, the stronger the muscles the less the joints take the strain xxx

Do either of you have rheumatoid arthritis by any chance? Mine hasn't bothered me sine I got steroid injections in my joints when I was 18...this past fortnight my knees have been really stiff and sore, it's like I'm 84 not 24!

Jenna88 said:
Do either of you have rheumatoid arthritis by any chance? Mine hasn't bothered me sine I got steroid injections in my joints when I was 18...this past fortnight my knees have been really stiff and sore, it's like I'm 84 not 24!

I'm 44! So mine is down to old age and weight I'm afraid!

To the complete and utter prick who posted this video: <span style="font-family:microsoft sans serif;"><font size="3"><span style="color:#ffa500;">[video=youtube;J09quht25Mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09quht25Mw[/video]

You have no idea! You go on about how the Daily Mail can't write a news story and then you spell 'British' wrong in the video description. You go on about how Georgia Davis 'should have got to 30 stone and realised she needed to loose weight' whilst you sit there in your ivory tower with your iPad and your Justin Bieber hair. You have no idea what Georgia Davis' life was like. It's not just a case of her thinking 'Hang on a minute, I'm too fat, I need to loose weight now.' She needed proper help and was failed by healthcare professionals.

And on the subject of it costing £100,000 of tax payers money to remove her from her house. I wonder if that kid drinks or smokes? I wonder how many people have discussed this matter over a drink or two or whilst having a cigarette?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-196793/Heavy-cost-binge-drinking.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8086142.stm

It's funny how people can be so hypocritical isn't it?! I mean, I know that £100,000 for one person is a lot of money but who are we to judge when we're no better ourselves?

Rant over!

Back