Unthoughtful people!

To the complete and utter prick who posted this video: <span style="font-family:microsoft sans serif;"><font size="3"><span style="color:#ffa500;">[video=youtube;J09quht25Mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09quht25Mw[/video]

You have no idea! You go on about how the Daily Mail can't write a news story and then you spell 'British' wrong in the video description. You go on about how Georgia Davis 'should have got to 30 stone and realised she needed to loose weight' whilst you sit there in your ivory tower with your iPad and your Justin Bieber hair. You have no idea what Georgia Davis' life was like. It's not just a case of her thinking 'Hang on a minute, I'm too fat, I need to loose weight now.' She needed proper help and was failed by healthcare professionals.

And on the subject of it costing £100,000 of tax payers money to remove her from her house. I wonder if that kid drinks or smokes? I wonder how many people have discussed this matter over a drink or two or whilst having a cigarette?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-196793/Heavy-cost-binge-drinking.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8086142.stm

It's funny how people can be so hypocritical isn't it?! I mean, I know that £100,000 for one person is a lot of money but who are we to judge when we're no better ourselves?

Rant over!

Haven't clicked on the link as it'll only give him more hits!

Shirleen said:

^^ what shirleen said.

Good point! I won't click on it again. Shouldn't have posted a link to the video really, it was just so you all could see what I meant x

Dear miss Katie.
Can you post in black like the rest if us please? It's hard to read it on a white background on a little phone screen.
Ta.
:)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Shirleen said:

I agree I don't want him to have more hits, but I do want to know what its about, why does anybody feel the need to post a video commenting on someone else's life? Get your own life loser!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To the complete and utter prick who posted this video: <span style="font-family:microsoft sans serif;"><font size="3"><span style="color:#ffa500;">[video=youtube;J09quht25Mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09quht25Mw[/video]

You have no idea! You go on about how the Daily Mail can't write a news story and then you spell 'British' wrong in the video description. You go on about how Georgia Davis 'should have got to 30 stone and realised she needed to loose weight' whilst you sit there in your ivory tower with your iPad and your Justin Bieber hair. You have no idea what Georgia Davis' life was like. It's not just a case of her thinking 'Hang on a minute, I'm too fat, I need to loose weight now.' She needed proper help and was failed by healthcare professionals.

And on the subject of it costing £100,000 of tax payers money to remove her from her house. I wonder if that kid drinks or smokes? I wonder how many people have discussed this matter over a drink or two or whilst having a cigarette?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-196793/Heavy-cost-binge-drinking.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8086142.stm

It's funny how people can be so hypocritical isn't it?! I mean, I know that £100,000 for one person is a lot of money but who are we to judge when we're no better ourselves?

Rant over!

I haven't clicked on the link either as I find just the title offensivr in the extreme.

The unthoughtful, unkind man who when I introduced my sister to him as my little sister looked at me and said " hardly little is she ". My sis weighs nearly 19stones.
She knew he had said something but didn't know what so I didn't tell her. She would have been mortified.
She is the nicest, kindest, considerate and generous person you could meet. Everything that he is not.
I could not say anything in her defence at the time as she would then have been aware of what he had said and she would have been very, very hurt, but I will say something next time I see him.
Gill knows she has to lose some weight but how dare he judge her by her size.

I am angry !!!!!

Ugh some of the recent posts on this page really show what a horrible place the world can be.

That video in particular and the man who was rude about fillysmums sister, what difference does it really make to the people who feel they can comment on someone's size whether someone is overweight or not. Keep your nose out of other peoples business unless you're trying to be supportive! It makes me SO angry!

Dear friend,
You've just sent me in to a flap with one comment. You're planning on coming to a group with me this week, you claim it's because of how much weight I've lost yet when I tell you I want to lose another stone or so you tell me I won't keep it off. Thanks. Given that as yet you don't know anything about the plan I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about, yet even though I know this I'm now in a major flap thinking about the lack of control I'm going to have during the Summer this year. I have 2 holidays...one is within 2 days of getting back from the other and I am now MAJORLY panicking about gain! AGH!!!!

Jenna88 said:
Dear friend,
You've just sent me in to a flap with one comment. You're planning on coming to a group with me this week, you claim it's because of how much weight I've lost yet when I tell you I want to lose another stone or so you tell me I won't keep it off. Thanks. Given that as yet you don't know anything about the plan I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about, yet even though I know this I'm now in a major flap thinking about the lack of control I'm going to have during the Summer this year. I have 2 holidays...one is within 2 days of getting back from the other and I am now MAJORLY panicking about gain! AGH!!!!

Even if you did have a gain, you know with effort and focus you can lose it again. Sw isn't a diet its a change of life style.I wouldn't worry about it esp when you have did so well x

fillymum said:
The unthoughtful, unkind man who when I introduced my sister to him as my little sister looked at me and said " hardly little is she ". My sis weighs nearly 19stones.
She knew he had said something but didn't know what so I didn't tell her. She would have been mortified.
She is the nicest, kindest, considerate and generous person you could meet. Everything that he is not.
I could not say anything in her defence at the time as she would then have been aware of what he had said and she would have been very, very hurt, but I will say something next time I see him.
Gill knows she has to lose some weight but how dare he judge her by her size.

I am angry !!!!!

Oh my what a $*^%#*+!! I'm so sorry why are people so obnoxious and cruel :(

To my MIL, thanks for constantly going on to me about people who have lost loads of weight!! You obviously haven't noticed I have lost 2 stone, just cos I'm not telling anyone I'm doing SW doesn't mean you can't tell I've lost the weight!!

Dear son,
Mummy loves you so so much and I understand that you don't really get why mummy is on CD as your only 4, but please, my angel can you eat your cupcake in the kitchen so mummy cant see how delicious it look lol thank you sunshine xx

Dear Immature husband to be!,
I'm Finally relaxing after doing the usual house chores, my head is banging as I'm only on day 2 of SS Cambridge Diet and could eat a scabby horse I'm that hungry! I've cooked you and our son (4) lunch whilst I had a shake that really I could do without eating as it doesn't satisfy my huge gluttony problem! But have no choice if I wanna be your blushing bride..anyway, I know your only having fun with our son by having him screaming and laughing but when you tease him to which he responds by complaining to me all the time I could seriously ring your neck! Your 25 not 4! Play with our son...but lord don't tease him and have him whinging cause you find it funny!!!

Rant over!!

Your loving fiancee
LauraJayne x

LauraJayne27 said:
Dear Immature husband to be!,
I'm Finally relaxing after doing the usual house chores, my head is banging as I'm only on day 2 of SS Cambridge Diet and could eat a scabby horse I'm that hungry! I've cooked you and our son (4) lunch whilst I had a shake that really I could do without eating as it doesn't satisfy my huge gluttony problem! But have no choice if I wanna be your blushing bride..anyway, I know your only having fun with our son by having him screaming and laughing but when you tease him to which he responds by complaining to me all the time I could seriously ring your neck! Your 25 not 4! Play with our son...but lord don't tease him and have him whinging cause you find it funny!!!

Rant over!!

Your loving fiancee
LauraJayne x

Is it ok for me to say, you need Slimming World if your that unhappy not eating much ;) xxx

BunnyLush,
It's not that I'm unhappy about not eating, I wouldn't be doing the Cambridge Plan otherwise, but I'm experiencing headaches and hunger pangs which is to be expected! That's what's hard, but I know by day 4/5 I should feel better, plus I've tried SW and was unsuccessful but with positive attitude I'm hoping to succeed this time lol just need my darling fiancee to stop winding our son up and make life slightly easier lol x

Dear miss Katie.
Can you post in black like the rest if us please? It's hard to read it on a white background on a little phone screen.
Ta.
:)

Better? :D

LauraJayne27 said:
BunnyLush,
It's not that I'm unhappy about not eating, I wouldn't be doing the Cambridge Plan otherwise, but I'm experiencing headaches and hunger pangs which is to be expected! That's what's hard, but I know by day 4/5 I should feel better, plus I've tried SW and was unsuccessful but with positive attitude I'm hoping to succeed this time lol just need my darling fiancee to stop winding our son up and make life slightly easier lol x

You didn't do it right then.
SW never fails unless you don't do it properly.
That said if you need more restrictions to keep you on track then I wish you well.

Back