Unthoughtful people!

Dear stupid minions of the DOE otherwise known as OFSTED......

Thankyou so much for choosing this week to descend like the hounds of hell upon my school. And I doubly thankyou for choosing to try and inspect us on the one day this year when we HAVEN'T PLANNED ANY BLOODY LESSONS because the children are holding a mini Olympics.

Dear Scales, you are really mean for being 0.5lb higher than you should have been and denied me getting my Club 10 award. :cry:

Legomom said:
Dear stupid minions of the DOE otherwise known as OFSTED......

Thankyou so much for choosing this week to descend like the hounds of hell upon my school. And I doubly thankyou for choosing to try and inspect us on the one day this year when we HAVEN'T PLANNED ANY BLOODY LESSONS because the children are holding a mini Olympics.

Ofsted *shudders*

Dear Finance person at my current prospect

No, it is not a joke. When I told you on Friday at 5.30pm that by not signing that contract it might cost you an extra £30,000 a year, thats exactly what I meant. Therefore, do not a) Send me emails asking me why the price is 20% more this week than last week b) Make out like I didn't tell you this would be the case (especially when I have the email that I sent to you & your boss) and c) Start threatening to walk away thereby wasting the last 6 months work by you, me, my boss, your procurement team and your legal team.

Mad doesn't even cover it,

moonwatcher said:
Of course - I'd forgotten that! And two for one means only one calorie counts for every two you eat. That's OK then! :D

So if I bought two blocks of cheese today on but on get one free surely if I only eat the free one it's ok?! Lol lol :-D

moonwatcher said:
Of course - I'd forgotten that! And two for one means only one calorie counts for every two you eat. That's OK then! :D

Absolutely - the logic is completely infallible :)

Dear family,
Just because you are an incompetent bunch of a$$holes who couldn't organise a pi$$ up in a brewery you could at least try to show consideration for others.
You do not NEED to scream at each other in the morning to get up and you sure as hell shouldn't be letting an 11 year old make you late and allow her to grunt at you when you ask her to get up. She may have 'medical problems' but it's nothing a skelp across the backside would concern. She gets away with murder.
Ps I hope you're all late for the appointment you're rushing to attend.

Dear Amy...
My beautiful amazing adopted daughter... I love you so much, but I cannot believe that you could hurt one of my friends so viscously... You knew that my friend thought a great deal of this guy... You went to a party on the weekend and seduced him, your buisness as you say, but, did you have to put your conquest on fb so that it could be read by the person concerned... I had to deal with the fall out from this you little vixen... How selfish of you, and how so unlike you to behave this way... You are not even interested in a relationship with this guy, it was all a bit of fun for you... I despair... I still love you with all my heart, but I despair... Ma...xx

Dear NHS

I'd finally had a placement on a ward where I felt I fitted in, felt confident and didn't get shouted at for every single thing I did and what do you do? You close it. You also had to close it today so I couldn't do my last shift there tomorrow as planned. I'm absolutely gutted as I didn't get to same goodbye or have any closure. I know it's just a placement but I've had some horrible placements where I've been made to feel an outsider, stupid and question whether I should carry on my training and so a ward like the one you are closing was a miracle for me as I didn't feel any of those things there.

Also you didn't think about any of the staff who have been loyal and worked there 10+ years now. They have been split up and placed on other wards now and as there were apparently no jobs the wards will be overstaffed, staff won't get the work hours and moral will be low.

And the patients won't receive near enough the same care as they did on the ward you are closing.

Well done, great thinking NHS!
:clap::clap::clap:

Dear NHS

I'd finally had a placement on a ward where I felt I fitted in, felt confident and didn't get shouted at for every single thing I did and what do you do? You close it. You also had to close it today so I couldn't do my last shift there tomorrow as planned. I'm absolutely gutted as I didn't get to same goodbye or have any closure. I know it's just a placement but I've had some horrible placements where I've been made to feel an outsider, stupid and question whether I should carry on my training and so a ward like the one you are closing was a miracle for me as I didn't feel any of those things there.

Also you didn't think about any of the staff who have been loyal and worked there 10+ years now. They have been split up and placed on other wards now and as there were apparently no jobs the wards will be overstaffed, staff won't get the work hours and moral will be low.

And the patients won't receive near enough the same care as they did on the ward you are closing.

Well done, great thinking NHS!
:clap::clap::clap:

I know this is the way it now, ward closures and all, and why would they consider students, staff and patients but I am a bit upset and wanted to get my thoughts out so I thought I'd post this. x

God, you're taking the piss now mate..

You took my cousins wife's grandad from us Wednesday... then decided to take her grandmother from us 36 hours later.. :(

At least they're together again but that's little comfort to her.

ColJack said:
God, you're taking the piss now mate..

You took my cousins wife's grandad from us Wednesday... then decided to take her grandmother from us 36 hours later.. :(

At least they're together again but that's little comfort to her.

Aww that's awful :( :(

Back