Unthoughtful people!

They would make great laminated table mats so he can see them every mealtime.....

i actually love this idea!! itd be great incentive not to be naughty, i can imagine eating take away and trying to ignore the big stone award sign!
xxx

Loooooooooooooool @ that!! Love the placemat idea! And the pillowcases! Hahahaaaaaaa.
Tat indeed! How very rude.

Yes jezzi! Have them made into scatter cushions! Hide them in his folded washing!

Lol I love the placemat idea. I think a slimming word placement with inspirational quotes and a pocket to put you current certificate would be awesome!
Now for him I love the thought of photo copying them and hiding them all over house...in his draws, his shirt pockets, his car etc

Dear group of young adults whom decided to have an argument outside my house for an hour in the middle of the night

Next time, I will phone the police on your inconsiderate arses, rather than politely requesting that you keep the noise down.

. Either that, or I will personally supply the knives for the stupid little girl who was screaming about killing herself. I'll even sharpen them for you.

Do NOT disturb my sleep again.

That is all

kingleds said:
Dear group of young adults whom decided to have an argument outside my house for an hour in the middle of the night

Next time, I will phone the police on your inconsiderate arses, rather than politely requesting that you keep the noise down.

. Either that, or I will personally supply the knives for the stupid little girl who was screaming about killing herself. I'll even sharpen them for you.

Do NOT disturb my sleep again.

That is all

Lol love this made me howl... It reminded me of when we were at the Punch Bowl and an inconsiderate pair decided to rut outside our bedroom window and Kev chucked a bucket of water over them...xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Lol love this made me howl... It reminded me of when we were at the Punch Bowl and an inconsiderate pair decided to rut outside our bedroom window and Kev chucked a bucket of water over them...xx

I really wish I'd done this! After an hour of it I just shouted shut the f£&k up out of the window & it did the job!

Dear mum,
for once in your life think before you speak. When i send you a picture of the christmas stocking I've been making for my baby nephew, having spent a good couple of hours on it today being only the second thing ive ever made, the first thing you say is- "well i hope it looks better in person cos it looks pink."
No mother, that is called red...its for christmas. Granted the picture wasnt in the best light and there is some red and white pinstripe which to any normal eye will cause an optical illusion and look slightly pink but im not going to make a girly pink stocking for my nephew am I?!
Engage brain, then speak.

Sincerely your once again insulted by your comments and annoyed daughter.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Dear mum,
for once in your life think before you speak. When i send you a picture of the christmas stocking I've been making for my baby nephew, having spent a good couple of hours on it today being only the second thing ive ever made, the first thing you say is- "well i hope it looks better in person cos it looks pink."
No mother, that is called red...its for christmas. Granted the picture wasnt in the best light and there is some red and white pinstripe which to any normal eye will cause an optical illusion and look slightly pink but im not going to make a girly pink stocking for my nephew am I?!
Engage brain, then speak.

Sincerely your once again insulted by your comments and annoyed daughter.

Pink was a boys colour, blue was supposed to be for girls...

No, really.
Red was masculine with pink a lighter shade for younger males..
It got swapped in the victorian era or something.

Pink was a boys colour, blue was supposed to be for girls...

No, really.
Red was masculine with pink a lighter shade for younger males..
It got swapped in the victorian era or something.

It was becasue red was a more expensive colour to produce so it was used to signify the importance of men.

Dear Jamaican jerk chicken man outside my office,

Please make your food smell less appetising so I can give my willpower a break!

That is all!

Yours, sparty's grumbling tum

Gotta love the front of this :) trying to rile up a bunch of chocolate & wine starved women. It's brave, a bit stupid, but definitely brave ;D

I am surrounded by insane women. My kettle bells classes, Pilates, circuit training and slimming world are all mostly women, if not entirely women.

Back