ununpentium's weight loss diary

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
04/03/13 14 st 4lbs

I have started Weight Watchers and I am determined to become happy and healthy.

I need to stop binge eating and get regular exercise!

My ultimate goal weight is 10 stone.

Target 1- 13 st 5 (5%)
Target 2- 12st 9 (10%)

I have attached my before photos- me weighing 14st4 BMI 31

Attachments

• IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
11/03/13 14 st 1

3lb loss :D a great first week!

I'll put my before photos in the same place:

IMG_1144_zps01f14739.jpg

IMG_1141_zps40f9c3d3.jpg

IMG_1139_zpsaf1ad279.jpg

IMG_1138_zpsf8f4b4c5.jpg

IMG_1137_zpsb899fee0.jpg

Mini targets:

-To lose 7lbs
-To lose 1st
-To lose 5%
-To lose 10%
-To fit into size 16 jeans comfortably
-To fit into size 14 jeans comfortably
-To be able to shop in Topshop

Yesterday's intake. Looking back on it I don't think I did so well!

Breakfast- Special K with 1 Weetabix and semi skimmed milk
Lunch- 3 Slices Weight Watchers Danish white bread, ham, cheddar cheese, 1tsp strawberry jam, 2 maryland cookies
Dinner- 3 fish fingers, 1 potato waffle, sweetcorn, carrots, broccoli, green beans, weight watchers strawberry and white choc dessert
1 cookie

Activity- 60 mins walking
Pro Points used-34

I could definitely have cut out the three cookies I ate.

Yay a diet buddy! You've lost a lot of weight already, well done.

I fell off the bandwagon today. I feel so upset about it! I did well until this evening when I had about six cookies and used up 24 pro points all in one go! It's pushed my daily allowance up to 57 today :(

Tomorrow's a new day and I'm being shown around Curves before I join so feeling positive about that.

Plus I did 70mins of walking today.

I've just got to get this evening eating under control.

My downfall is anything chocolate! I am a total chocoholic.

Why oh why did I buy those cookies though. In future I must remember as I am walking around the supermarket- don't buy things that will tempt me!

I hope I can lose as much as you!

I did buy some WW choc but stupidly in Asda the other day I bought some gigantic Maryland cookies! I thought I'd be able to be good with them, but no.

Off to have a look around Curves gym today, thinking of joining so fingers crossed it goes well.

I am now officially a member of Curves gym! I was weighed and those scales put me at 13 stone something but unfortunately the scales at WW don't say that! I'm also an inch taller than the last time I was measured, woop!

Had a good day food wise, been revising for a uni test all evening so not really thought about food much.

Woke up at lunch time and had 4 Ryvitas with 28g cheese, 1 slice WW bread with strawberry jam and walkers french fries.

Dinner- 4 cod fish fingers, 1 potato waffle, carrot, cabbage and broccoli.

After dinner- WW dessert and WW choc bar.
29pro points eaten today

55mins of walking done today.

Had a good day today, though currently resisting temptation to eat biscuits!

Breakfast- Kellogs special K and 1 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk
Mid morning snack- Banana
Lunch- 4 ryvitas with 28g cheese, wafer thin ham, 1 slice WW bread with jam, 1 bag walkers french fries
Mid afternoon- Apple
Dinner- Chicken with pappardelle pasta in a roasted garlic sauce, sweetcorn, broccoli, cabbage and carrot
Dessert- Muller light fat free yogurt, 1 WW choc bar and 1 biscuit.

Total Pro Points eaten today- 36

80mins walking done

Had a good day today!

Breakfast- Special K
Midmorning- Banana
Lunch- 4 ryvita with cheese, ham, 1 slice WW bread with strawberry jam, 1 pack walkers french fries
Dinner- 3 cod fish fingers with potato waffle, carrot and baked beans
Dessert- Apple
Snack- 1 WW yogurt, 2 biscuits and 1 WW choc bar

ProPoints- 33

25mins walk

Tomorrow is my first session at Curves! Apprehensive!

Hi. I'm here to follow. I have the same chocolate cravings :( I did ww but I found I couldn't stick to the points (as I was doing it from home no meeting or online found it very tricky) so have just started GI.
Had a healthy day today so long may it continue :) x

Chocolate cravings are the worst :( recently I've been managing them with either eating an apple and having a cup of tea, or having a small WW choc bar.

Feel like today's been good, but upon reflection I'm not so sure now :/

Went to Curves for the first time and did the workout which felt great. Definitely aiming to get there three times a week like they recommend.

Breakfast- Special K
Lunch- 4 ryvitas with cheese, ham, 1 slice WW bread with jam, 1 pack walkers french fries
Dinner- WW vegetable lasagne recipe, 1 WW yogurt with banana
Snack- WW frozen yogurt, 1 cadbury freddo

ProPoints- 31 out of 33

Exercise- 30mins circuit training

I feel like I could have cut down on what I ate after dessert. I have a suspicion I'm not losing any weight. I think I need to be more careful with what I eat. I hardly dip into my weekly points either :(

That's sounds good to me. Unfortunately my day didn't go as well. Nutella and a spoon is all I'm going to say!!x

Well yesterday was awful, I must have had about 50pp. I couldn't face adding it all up. I gained 1lb when I weighed myself yesterday.

Today has been really good though and in my WW meeting I had maintained my weight which was confusing but made me feel better!

Breakfast- Special K with 1 weetabix
Lunch- 3 Ryvitas with cheese, ham, 1 slice WW bread, strawberry jam
Dinner- Pork steak with berlotti beans, broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, banana
Snack- 1 WW dessert, 1 cadbury freddo

Exercise- 60mins brisk walking, 30mins circuit training

1171cals eaten, 665cals burned
34pro points used
10 points activity earned

Back