ununpentium's weight loss diary

Had another good day today, although not as much exercise as yesterday as not going to the gym every day.

Breakfast- bitesize shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk
Lunch- 3 Ryvita, 22g cheese, ham, 1 slice WW bread, strawberry jam
Mid afternoon- Banana
Dinner- Shepherd's pie with green beans
Dessert- 1 WW dessert, 1 small milky way

Exercise- 10min brisk walk
1356cals / 30pp
56cals burned

Another good day, feeling pleased with myself. I just hope i notice some difference on the scales on weigh day!

breakfast- bitesize shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk
lunch- four slices ww bread, 20g cheese, ham, strawberry jam
dinner- chicken breast with reggae reggae sauce, 4 onion rings, cabbage, broccoli,green beans
snacks- banana with chocolate custard, cadbury freddo

20min brisk walking and 30mins circuit training

1292cals / 37pp
399cals burned

Ugh why do I have to screw things up when they're going well? I've eaten wayyyy too much today and used up all my weekly points.

Breakfast- Special K with semi skimmed milk
Lunch- 4 ryvitas with cheese, ham, 1 slice ww bread with strawberry jam
Dinner- ww cottage pie, carrot, broccoli
Snack- 2 slices home made victoria sponge, 4 slices of ww bread with peanut butter and jam, 1 cadbury freddo, 1 milky way, chocolate milkshake

1796 cals / 49pp
100 cals burned

Not updated for a while because messed up my points and put 1lb on. Starting again as of today- need to get binging under control.

Starting weight- 14st5lbs.

Breakfast- Nothing
Lunch- Chicken sandwich
Dinner- Potato bake
Dessert- Weight watchers pudding with weight watchers chocolate bar
Snack- 3 slices weight watchers bread with jam

30points out of 34 allowed

Been ill today so that's why I didn't eat breakfast and had a small lunch. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. I need to get to the gym soon!

Just read through your whole diary. Don't worry, everyone has up and down days :) Good luck with your WI tonight and please keep us updated!

Thanks everyone. WI said I'd gained 2lbs, so not the end of the world. My scales said 1lb so I think their scales are more sensitive, though I do weigh myself before I eat anything.

Today's intake-

Breakfast- Nothing (slept in as still not feeling too well)
Lunch- 4 ryvitas crispbread with cheese, wafer thin chicken slices, 1 slice WW bread, strawberry jam, 1 bag pom bear crisps, 2 mini cupcakes
Dinner- Smoked haddock, boiled white rice with parsley sauce, broccoli and carrot
After dinner- 1 mini cadbury flake
Snack- 1 WW dessert, 1 WW choc bar

PP used- 35
Exercise- 25 min walk

Not a bad day though tomorrow I won't eat any cake!

Breakfast- bite sized shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk
Lunch- 2 ryvita crispbread with cheese, 1 slice WW bread with jam, 1 bag french fries
Snack- Nibble of chocolate egg
Dinner- WW cottage pie, carrot, broccoli
Snack- Scone with jam

36pp

25min walking done, 20 min aerobics (4 activity points earned)

Breakfast- None as overslept
Lunch- 2 ryvita crispbread with cheese, 1 slice WW bread with marmalade, 1 pack french fries
Snack- Scone with jam
Dinner- Chicken with papardelle pasta and WW roasted garlic sauce, broccoli, carrot
Dessert- Scone with jam, nibble of chocolate egg

35points

15 min walk- 1 activity point earned

I thought I'd done really well today but looking back over my diary I could have cut out one of the scones and not nibbled that chocolate egg. Though I know I can't be too harsh on myself or I'll end up binging.

I was tempted to binge earlier and I managed not to which I feel so proud about. Usually whenever I want to binge I just give in.

Feeling a bit hungry now so going to have a cuppa.

Sneakily weighed myself today and it looks like I've lost a decent amount of weight, though wont confirm till WI Monday.

Yesterday-
Breakfast- Shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk
Lunch- 3 slices WW bread with jam, some of easter egg
Dinner- WW gammon pie recipe
Dessert- Scone and some easter egg

37pro points

Exercise- Aerobics 2 activity points earned

Today
Breakfast- None
Lunch- 3 slices WW bread with jam, 1 packet french fries, grapes
Dinner- 1 and a half garlic chicken breast, 2 birds eye waffle, baked beans
Dessert- angel delight with banana
Snack- cadbury twirl, hot chocolate

33 pro points

Exercise- 20 min aerobics, 30 min walk- 4 activity points created

It's weird how I feel today like I've eaten a lot more food compared to yesterday but the points are actually lower.

Chocolate cravings are the worst :( recently I've been managing them with either eating an apple and having a cup of tea, or having a small WW choc bar.

try having a massive bowl of strawberries and grapes or any berries u like and cover them with a chocolate mousse they have tesco brand and they are only 2 propoints??
really really helps me!!

Breakfast- Nothing
Lunch- 3 slices WW bread with jam, 1 pack french fries, 1 ww yogurt, 1 muffin
Dinner- Sherpherd's pie, a few mini eggs, banana with choc mousse

31points

exercise- 20 min walk, 20 min aerobics- 3 activity points created

Back