Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Thanks guys. Don't feel so great now tho. Had an awful binge day yesterday, ashamed at myself. :(. I can't get to grips with good UP days.
Now I'm 2.4lbs up :(

227 :( 2.4lbs up

Pingu6 said:
Thanks guys. Don't feel so great now tho. Had an awful binge day yesterday, ashamed at myself. :(. I can't get to grips with good UP days.
Now I'm 2.4lbs up :(

That will go in no time- don't worry or give up :) lots of water and green tea if you can stomach it! I know you can do it!!!

Ruth
X

Week 3

Thanks Ruth, wanted a bit more off tho. Dunno whether to try for another DD or carry on as an UP day. Got a festival thing tomorrow and will be eating.

Don't let a diet add to your stress. Try sort out your stressors and cut back ur calories when you can. Weight loss is a journey, no need to rush it x

Hope you're ok Pingu remember chin up and think about why you're doing this! One step at a time!! No need to rush like t2g says!

Ruth
X

Hope you're ok!!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Thanks girls. I took all your advice and just relaxed a bit. Had a good down day even tho I'm back at 227 but I'm sure that will be off. Altho started totm today so will be happy with no further gain.
Thanks again :)

Pingu6 said:
Thanks girls. I took all your advice and just relaxed a bit. Had a good down day even tho I'm back at 227 but I'm sure that will be off. Altho started totm today so will be happy with no further gain.
Thanks again :)

Good im glad that you relaxed a bit- that will be gone in no time :)

Really pleased for you :D

Ruth
X

I'm hiding but not gaining as quickly as before since starting juddd! happy about that :) back on it tomorrow x

Hi pingu! I've just started JUDDD and here to follow. I was also struggling on another diet and I've realised I was putting too much pressure on myself to lose weight quickly. Just take it slowly and one day at a time, thats what im now doing at its going well so far. I think planning is key to this diet. Wishing you good luck with your restart :)

Good on you Pingu, perhaps its just about damage limitation until you are able to offload some stress, even if you just throw in the odd DD you should be able to maintain and then when you are ready at least you won't be starting all over again, just carrying on where you left of, have a good day Hun x

Felix said:
Hi pingu! I've just started JUDDD and here to follow. I was also struggling on another diet and I've realised I was putting too much pressure on myself to lose weight quickly. Just take it slowly and one day at a time, thats what im now doing at its going well so far. I think planning is key to this diet. Wishing you good luck with your restart :)

Hiya it really is a good plan! I'm feeling more relaxed about losing now, think it's the first time I've felt this way. Thanks for popping in, have you got a diary?

bajoleth said:
Good on you Pingu, perhaps its just about damage limitation until you are able to offload some stress, even if you just throw in the odd DD you should be able to maintain and then when you are ready at least you won't be starting all over again, just carrying on where you left of, have a good day Hun x

Hey thanks Jo :) Juddd really does take the pressure off. Trying for a DD today so wish me luck, looking forward to a solero later on!

Ooooh I was going to join you in a Solero but didn't get around to it, will have it tomorrow, hope your DD is going well x

Hiya Jo! Dd went really well thank you! Went from 227.4 to 224 so 3.4lbs off. Thinking of doing another dd or low cal day cos don't feel eating in the heat. Won't be too strict tho cos it can make me lose control. So far so good and still loving Juddd. Have a great day everyone x

Back