Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Glad you had a successful DD, the Sun and heat have the opposite effect on me, I want to eat all the time, was really hoping for some controlled UP days this week and hopefully a loss but can't see that happening now, nevermind sticking with it and seeing what happens, enjoy your day whatever you decide to do xx

Thanks girls :) pleased I'm back on track! Jo your totm was due so a sts is good hun :) you will definitely have a big loss next week.
So I did two dd's Mon and tues and seem to have got a good bit off.

Mon dd 227.4
Tues dd 224
Wed up 222.4

5.7lbs off this week so far really happy just gotta stay focused. Going shopping with sis tomorrow and she wants to have lunch so as it's a dd dunno how to handle that one!

Way to go Pingu, you could try an IM daytoday and tomorrow to try and 'ring fence' your loss this week keep to cals where you know you can eat sensibly but not gain and then a DD fri and then it should all be looking good x<br>Yeah looks like my STS was down to TOTM not sure about a good loss this week but I would really love to lose a 1lb as that would round up my loss to 2 stone a bit of a milestone I hoped I would reach last week. Have a good day Hun x

hannata said:
worse comes to worse you could maybe have an intermediate day and eat sensibly with sister? =) and you'll be burning lots of calories doing the shopping too! x

Good idea thanks hun, might restrict myself to just lunch and a solero for later tomorrow.
That's if I can find any as there was hardly any ice cream in tesco yesterday. How are u doing hun? Need to find your diary!

bajoleth said:
Way to go Pingu, you could try an IM daytoday and tomorrow to try and 'ring fence' your loss this week keep to cals where you know you can eat sensibly but not gain and then a DD fri and then it should all be looking good x<br>Yeah looks like my STS was down to TOTM not sure about a good loss this week but I would really love to lose a 1lb as that would round up my loss to 2 stone a bit of a milestone I hoped I would reach last week. Have a good day Hun x

Hey Jo dont wanna over do it today with restriction as I think it slows my losses and increases my urge to binge but an Im day will be good and I will have a salad for lunch tomorrow. Either way Il be happy to maintain my 5.4lb loss this week!

Total lost on Juddd 15lbs woo! My mate said I looked as tho I'd lost so pleased it's showing.

Up two pounds after my good UP day but I know that will be off after today. Feeling really down as my 'wonderful' family keep reminding me how fat I am. My uncle in particular who is overweight and diabetic himself. Just makes me feel so low, as if I should just give and binge. I know I won't this time and it's made me even more determined but it makes me feel so low. The other issue is our new house, the owner is a family friend and has delayed things so much so that we can't move in these holidays. I don't know when we will now.

A down day for the diet and for my mental state :-( :-(

Thanks Hanna love u 2! Xx

This week I've lost 5lbs and total now lost 15lbs!!!

Thats my girl xxx :bunnydance:

Have a good day Pingu x

Yup me too. Really hungry just had some water. Only had an sns 130cal bar so far, saving my Solero for later! Hang in there babe x

Green tea is my answer - drank it loads on CD - fills you up, no cals and apparently helps ypu to burn calories faster! X

Back