Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Ok so I'm starving as I started my fast at 5pm. Trying not to eat. Cramps legs ache totm close sigh.

Maybe an early night would help with a hot water bottle??

bajoleth said:
Maybe an early night would help with a hot water bottle??

I would Jo but got family over so had to cook but was careful, didn't taste or eat anything after 5pm. So they will leave late and I'm watching BB! Big fan I know it's sad lol. Set a little challenge for myself, doing this plan every day BB is on!

cantakenomore said:
Dont worry hun, this day is nearly over. Be strong.

Thank you hun :) I'm gonna have some Nurofen, feel awful! Hope u both had good days xx

U haven't missed much all weirdos lol. Hope there's some fights. Need a distraction from food!

Lol, I'm watching people getting murdered now but it's all made up and scripted, a bit of real life rough and tumble will be much better!

Talking of made up and scripted, where did towie go?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Oh no cannot stand that! My Sis keeps switching over to Jersey Shore. Dreary. Sigh.

I looooove BB!!! Don't like Lydia....

Ruth
X

Have a good day Pingu x

I hope you have a lovely day :)

Ruth
X

Thank you girls :) ok so I'm a few lbs down, can't reveal yet cos today was so not according to the plan lol. Took the kids to London. Did eat a lot but that's life, it's half term and I'm not gonna beat myself up over it cos we had a lovely time and it's half term! But SnS bar tonight and dd tomorrow :) hope everyone had a good day!

Pingu6 said:
Thank you girls :) ok so I'm a few lbs down, can't reveal yet cos today was so not according to the plan lol. Took the kids to London. Did eat a lot but that's life, it's half term and I'm not gonna beat myself up over it cos we had a lovely time and it's half term! But SnS bar tonight and dd tomorrow :) hope everyone had a good day!

Oooo well done!!!!! Glad you enjoyed your time in London :) half term is one of those funny times and I think you're doing really well :)

Ruth
X

If today was an UP day hun don't worry about it I havce had weekends where I have stopped counting my cals after I reached 2500 (and still ate more) and I have lost everyweek;)

Back