Update on me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 20 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Just wanted to let everyone know that another 3lb has bitten the dust for me.....but I have got the flu, which I think is gonna make me possibly lose more, cos I don't wanna eat anything.....and my nan died yesterday, which could go one of two ways, might eat loads in a comfort eating mission, might put me off food altogether...at the moment it is doing the latter......hope that this weight loss continues, then next week, I can be in the 14 stone's.....Would be nice....:sigh:

cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Lizzie well done on the weight loss:clap: Sorry to hear about your Nan sending you a big hug :hug99:

4. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey ThinLizzy, congratulations on the weight loss. So sorry to hear about your nan. Hope you feel better soon (Hugs) Vxx

5. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry too hear about your nan! Hope yr getting better! :hug99:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.