Updated Pictures and measurements (in the 10st's)

Yasmine

One last chance
Since I am nearly finished, I thought I would update some of my final pics.

I need to tone up now, especially my arms and legs.

Here are my old measurements:

Upper arm: 15 inches
Bust : 40 inches
Under bust: (measurements not taken)
Waist: 34 inches
High hips: (measurements not taken)
Hips (at widest point): 41.5 inches
Thighs: 27.3 inches
Calves: 17 inches

And here are my new ones:
Upper arm: 12.5 inches
Bust : 36.1 inches
Under bust: 32.2 inches
Waist: 28.5 inches
High hips: 36.1 inches
Hips (at widest point): 39 inches
Thighs: 22 inches
Calves: 15 inches

Attachments

• B4 AFTER FRONT.jpg
    B4 AFTER FRONT.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 185
  • B4 AFTER SIDE.jpg
    B4 AFTER SIDE.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 170
  • B4 AFTER BACK.jpg
    B4 AFTER BACK.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 174
WOW!! Yas! You most definitely don't need to lose any more. You look FABULOUS!!! You should be really proud, you're an inspiration. xxx

WOW!! Yas! You most definitely don't need to lose any more. You look FABULOUS!!! You should be really proud, you're an inspiration. xxx
Aww hehe thank you very much :hug99:. I am proud of myself, I'll be even more proud if I manage to maintain :)

I'm sure you will - you've worked too hard to let it all slip away! I look forward to seeing how you get on. Sorry I can't help with your refeeding questions - are you asking in the refeeding section too?? xx

I'm sure you will - you've worked too hard to let it all slip away! I look forward to seeing how you get on. Sorry I can't help with your refeeding questions - are you asking in the refeeding section too?? xx
No, hardly anyone is in that section, I get more of a chance of getting replies when I ask here.

WOW! Absolutely amazing. You are a beautiful girl and you should be so proud of yourself. You have a fantastic figure, so toned. Well done. 23 weeks without food. Again wow! xxx

No, hardly anyone is in that section, I get more of a chance of getting replies when I ask here.

Oh what a shame. I don't know why, I had the impression it was quite busy over there. I haven't ventured further than Mary (kered)'s diary - which is in my UserCP. I don't really feel strong enough to be reading too much about people eating REAL food yet :rolleyes:
I have to pick my times - I think because it's getting a wee but closer it's on my mind a bit - but it doesn't seem to help!!
Mind you - the way my losses are at the mo I'll be around longer than I planned :sigh: :cool:

I hope you get the answers you need. I'm sure Mary for one will help when she sees your thread.

Good Luck! x

Oh what a shame. I don't know why, I had the impression it was quite busy over there. I haven't ventured further than Mary (kered)'s diary - which is in my UserCP. I don't really feel strong enough to be reading too much about people eating REAL food yet :rolleyes:
I have to pick my times - I think because it's getting a wee but closer it's on my mind a bit - but it doesn't seem to help!!
Mind you - the way my losses are at the mo I'll be around longer than I planned :sigh: :cool:

I hope you get the answers you need. I'm sure Mary for one will help when she sees your thread.

Good Luck! x
I've been following kered's diary, bloody hell she's good! She's like the refeeding guru! :D

Yeh getting closer to target made me think abot food more too. It's real spooky though LOL.

Are your weight losses slowing down too?, I hate it when that happened. Who knows, maybe it'll pick up for ya Jan.

WOW! Absolutely amazing. You are a beautiful girl and you should be so proud of yourself. You have a fantastic figure, so toned. Well done. 23 weeks without food. Again wow! xxx
Heheh aww, thank you. It has been a loooooooooong time. Can't beleive it's nearly over.

Again, thank you :hug99:

I've been following kered's diary, bloody hell she's good! She's like the refeeding guru! :D

Yeh getting closer to target made me think abot food more too. It's real spooky though LOL.

Are your weight losses slowing down too?, I hate it when that happened. Who knows, maybe it'll pick up for ya Jan.

I know she's great!

Sometimes I think I'd rather just stay TFRing - it's so easy ...

Yeah only lost 1.4lbs this week and not even into healthy BMI range yet. Hopefully just a blip - family things this week have meant it hasn't really bothered me too much. When something happens with loved ones it really puts lots of things into perspective - but YOU know that!

How is Naz? x

Wow Yasmine, you look fantastic! You really do! :D:D

I know she's great!

Sometimes I think I'd rather just stay TFRing - it's so easy ...

Yeah only lost 1.4lbs this week and not even into healthy BMI range yet. Hopefully just a blip - family things this week have meant it hasn't really bothered me too much. When something happens with loved ones it really puts lots of things into perspective - but YOU know that!

How is Naz? x
She's fine. Much better than before. I've just been trying to get her to eat healthily and stuff. She's being a little stubborn though. She's gained 3lbs since she stopped LT, so it's not too bad.

I hope things get better for you at home.

Yasmine you look amazing! What a transformation!

I think you deciding to refeed pretty soon is a good idea, don't think you could get any slimmer. You look just perfect as you are now.

You've done so well on this, just think in a couple of weeks you will be eating real food again. Don't worry though, we've all got to do it at some stage. You'll do great maintaining.

Yasmine you look amazing! What a transformation!

I think you deciding to refeed pretty soon is a good idea, don't think you could get any slimmer. You look just perfect as you are now.

You've done so well on this, just think in a couple of weeks you will be eating real food again. Don't worry though, we've all got to do it at some stage. You'll do great maintaining.
Aww Thanks Bev :D

I can't get any smaller that's true, I'm broad heh. I can't wait to refeed, but I am still nervous.

You don't look broad to me! You look great!

I was nervous about refeeding about 3 weeks ago but now I really can't wait. I think I'm starting to get bored of LT and want to have some lovely flavours and different tastes now.

Also just starting to get some comments about not losing anymore weight! I've still got 2 stones to go! I wish people would just keep their comments to themselves. I'm not stupid and don't want to be skinny, just healthy!

You don't look broad to me! You look great!

I was nervous about refeeding about 3 weeks ago but now I really can't wait. I think I'm starting to get bored of LT and want to have some lovely flavours and different tastes now.

Also just starting to get some comments about not losing anymore weight! I've still got 2 stones to go! I wish people would just keep their comments to themselves. I'm not stupid and don't want to be skinny, just healthy!
Aww thanks :).

I know what you mean about being bored with LT. I was bored with it for a very long time. I really want to chew something.

OMG! I know what you mean about the comments! I was size 16 and people were complaining! Just keep going and do it for yourself. You're doing great.

Thanks Yas. Only 2 stone to go compared to 8 stones when I started! I was a size 20/22 when I started and I know people were making nasty comments about my size but when you do something about it they find problems with that too, you just can't win I suppose. Although I know that some of that now is jealousy, cos a lot of people I know are overweight. If they haven't got anything nice to say why can't they just keep their mouths shut and mind their own business?

You've done fantastic on this and good luck for refeeding, you'll be fine. I look forward to reading what you're eating and how you're getting on.

Oh my gosh! you look fab!! Definately dont need to lose anymore. Well done hun!

Since I am nearly finished, I thought I would update some of my final pics.

I need to tone up now, especially my arms and legs.

Here are my old measurements:

Upper arm: 15 inches
Bust : 40 inches
Under bust: (measurements not taken)
Waist: 34 inches
High hips: (measurements not taken)
Hips (at widest point): 41.5 inches
Thighs: 27.3 inches
Calves: 17 inches

And here are my new ones:
Upper arm: 12.5 inches
Bust : 36.1 inches
Under bust: 32.2 inches
Waist: 28.5 inches
High hips: 36.1 inches
Hips (at widest point): 39 inches
Thighs: 22 inches
Calves: 15 inches

absolutely fantastic.. u look amazing.. and toned and everything! well done u!

Back