Using pro points effectivley ?

lemonadelily

Hi just wondered if everybody used all their points every day and what about these extra 49? What have losses been when used all if any?
I'm asking because first week I lost 6.5llbs didn't use any of 49 but this week I've used 8 out of it but have earned 21 activity points but not used them. Also higher fibre meaning no poopy for days :-/ any ideas please :)

My leader always says to eat all your dailies. I think it's important to, also as you lose weight the amount of daily points you are on will decrease (unless you are on 26 in which case it stays the same) so if you start off not eating them all, and you hit a plateau, you won't have any to decrease to to kick start your weight loss again.

Weeklies are optional. Some people split them up and use a few each day, others only use them on special occasions. I tend to use most of mine and have losses of between 0.5lbs and 2lbs.

Ok thankyou :)

Interested to hear others losses etc and best plan of attack so to speak

Hiya
I use all my dailies I'm on 26 a day! I found any time I didn't eat them all I was starving the next day! I exercise a lot so I need to eat them all for energy! I use my weeklies for alcohol at the weekends. I only used 11 this week. I have been losing 1.5-2.5 on a week

Hi i had this discussion with my leader and she advised to try and use all my dailies, activity points and my weeklies, as that is what they are there for. I have another 4.5 stone to go so she said that if i didnt use them now i may struggle further through my journey and feel deprived.

I have only been back with weight watchers for 2 weeks and have had losses of 4lbs and 3lbs,

Good luck in your weight loss journey :)

always eat all your dailies and all your weeklies if you want them, i ALWAYS HAVE - never had a gain once
(unless ive stuffed my face full of cr*p on PMT times)

Hiya, I've been going to WW for just over 12 weeks and was on 30 pp's a day when I started and I am now decreased down to 27 a day. I usually use all the dailies, if there is ever a time when I haven't it's only one or two points I haven't used. I save the weeklies for Saturday nights and 'extreme' emergencies and I usually use betweeen 30 and 40 of them. I try to keep as close to the 30 as possible if I can though as I worry I wont lose if I go into the 40's! Weeklies points are usually spent on junk such as a cornetto, choc bar, sometimes vodka and diet coke, or other 'treats' I'd never have in the week. Re the activity points - I don't count those at all and just view them as a weight loss bonus. When I've had an 'active' week I can see this on the scales as it boosts my losses, I'm only human though and don't do hardly any exercise most of the time. In 12 weeks of going I've lost 26.5lbs. I had been losing at home ( a lot more erratically) before starting WW and I'm so glad I went there now....

Oh yeah, I meant to say, I really play their system too and have the 'free' fruit or veg with every single meal usually, to bulk it out so I'm less likely to get hungry and make a bad decision.

Thanks everyone and thanks Alison very helpful

I guess I was feeling guilty and wondering how the science works lol
I've still only used 8 of the weeklies and 48 hours to weigh in :)
I have to say I'm proper loving this at the moment just want to do it properly

Thanks everyone and thanks Alison very helpful

I guess I was feeling guilty and wondering how the science works lol
I've still only used 8 of the weeklies and 48 hours to weigh in :)
I have to say I'm proper loving this at the moment just want to do it properly

Hiya, you're very welcome :) I must admit I love it too, it really works for the type of person that I am. I was never good at portion control and I'm learning this through WW and I make a regular effort to weigh out stuff like the potatoes/pasta/rice to make sure I'm not over estimating. I love the 'safety net' of having those weekly points to fall back on too and the fact I can still have a treat with them without blowing the diet.
I did no exercise at all this week and it showed on the scales as I only had a half pound loss this morning. Last week I did probably 4 or 5 hours of gardening and lost 4.5lbs! Sooo my plan of action this week is to do an excerise dvd 2 or 3 times and do some gardening and hopefully not go too mad with my weeklies on Saturday night :) Let me know how you get on when you weigh in x

I've just completed my first week of WW and in that week I used all of my dailies and all of my weeklies and I lost 3.5lbs, which I am very happy with :)
I used my weeklies for weekend treats, I had dominos with the family and sugary naughty things as well :) I used my dailies mostly for good things, but I did have chocolate out of them, and one day I had a mcdonalds. If I can do that and still loose 3.5lbs I'm a very happy girly.
I didn't earn any activity points but this week Im going to try and earn some...and if I do...I will probably eat them :) If I stop loosing weight then I will change, but now I have seen I can use all my points and loose I'm a happy girl :)

Hi just wondered if everybody used all their points every day and what about these extra 49? What have losses been when used all if any?
I'm asking because first week I lost 6.5llbs didn't use any of 49 but this week I've used 8 out of it but have earned 21 activity points but not used them. Also higher fibre meaning no poopy for days :-/ any ideas please :)

Hey :) I can totally sympathise with the lack of Toilet-Action, I had a 10 Day Blockage but I think my Body has adjusted to WW now so hold on and it will come. With regards to PP, I always use my Dailies, never use my Activities and Weeklies I have experimented. Weeks 1-3 I didn't use any, Week 4 I used 19 and lost 1lb and this week I have used 14 and will WI on Friday. X

So really if tracking correctly using all dailies is a must, weeklies are if really needed but really for emergencies or treats and don't use activities points just bonus the exercise :)
Well it's weigh in tomorrow I really don't know how it's going to go, but in scheme of things a loss ( hopefully over at least a pound) is good
We shall see
Thanks peeps
Ps lower sugars no toilet in night more sleep feeling more human lol

So really if tracking correctly using all dailies is a must, weeklies are if really needed but really for emergencies or treats and don't use activities points just bonus the exercise :)
Well it's weigh in tomorrow I really don't know how it's going to go, but in scheme of things a loss ( hopefully over at least a pound) is good
We shall see
Thanks peeps
Ps lower sugars no toilet in night more sleep feeling more human lol

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie, make sure u let us know how u get on, x

Well I lost 2.5lbs actually feel v sad about that stupidly I know, stuck like glue but still need a poo lol 4 days and counting

Well I lost 2.5lbs actually feel v sad about that stupidly I know, stuck like glue but still need a poo lol 4 days and counting

I know I posted it in another thread but just to reiterate

Don't ever ever be upset over losing 2.5lbs, WW only predict losses of 1-2lb per week so you exceeded that. Well Done Sweetie, keep up the hard work. X

Plus if you go into a Supermarket, just look at 2.5lb of Butter and you'll realise how much you 'only' lost! X

Thankyou

I guess it'll have to be more swimming this week :)

I stuck to it last week and I was very proud of myself and felt like I did really well. I went to wi and only lost a lb. I wasn't happy and felt deflated so I know how you feel. You did brill tho and hopefully you will be pleased wit your next wi.

I stuck to it last week and I was very proud of myself and felt like I did really well. I went to wi and only lost a lb. I wasn't happy and felt deflated so I know how you feel. You did brill tho and hopefully you will be pleased wit your next wi.

Don't ever say 'just' a lb, a lb when you look at it in the Supermarket is a lot. You should be very proud of yourself. X

Yea I suppose you are right. I need to stop looking at the bigger picture of how much I need to go to get to goal and focus on now. Thanks xXx

Back