Using pro points effectivley ?

Well Done Sweetie. I'm looking forward to the Weekend!!!x

Thank you :) Saturday nights are a real issue for me cos as soon as I allow myself a little more freedom I find it hard to stop! Really don't know how I'll get on when I get to goal, I'll have to think of coping strategies. I'm glad I managed to 'contain' myself this week though and I'm looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.

Thank you :) Saturday nights are a real issue for me cos as soon as I allow myself a little more freedom I find it hard to stop! Really don't know how I'll get on when I get to goal, I'll have to think of coping strategies. I'm glad I managed to 'contain' myself this week though and I'm looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie, make sure u let us know how u get on.x

Hiya, 2lb off for me yesterday :) I had to wear a suit too as I was going straight off to a job interview afterwards and I'm sure the suit probably weighed a lb more than my regular clothes so should help me with next week :p

Hiya, 2lb off for me yesterday :) I had to wear a suit too as I was going straight off to a job interview afterwards and I'm sure the suit probably weighed a lb more than my regular clothes so should help me with next week :p

Well Done Sweetie, you're gonna have an extra fab loss next week then! X How did the Interview go Sweetie? X

Really upset this week 1/2 on but to be fair no running as was poorly last week and things not really moving as the should :-/ Still going for my treat tho as haven't cheated at all, all week :'-(

Really upset this week 1/2 on but to be fair no running as was poorly last week and things not really moving as the should :-/ Still going for my treat tho as haven't cheated at all, all week :'-(

Sorry to hear that Sweetie, fingers crossed you'll have a good week this week and you will get that 1/2 off with no trouble at all with some extra to go with it. X

Thanks

Just had my treat even tho I didn't warrant it lol
Staff night out tomorrow guess the weeklies will come in to play and I will be burning them of fall week :)

Thanks

Just had my treat even tho I didn't warrant it lol
Staff night out tomorrow guess the weeklies will come in to play and I will be burning them of fall week :)

What did u have for your Treat Sweetie? X

A chicken shish wrap lol

Cos I know how to treat me :D

A chicken shish wrap lol

Cos I know how to treat me :D

I wouldn't imagine that's too bad on PP anyway? Good Luck for the rest of the week. X

Well I fear that's this week gone for a major nose dive, staff night out
Absurdly amazing good food good company
And don't feel guilty as had no alcohol but had cannelloni so anyone any clue on points? Think ill just class it as all weeklies and be über good all rest of week :)

Well I fear that's this week gone for a major nose dive, staff night out
Absurdly amazing good food good company
And don't feel guilty as had no alcohol but had cannelloni so anyone any clue on points? Think ill just class it as all weeklies and be über good all rest of week :)

Hey Sweetie. Just had a very quick look in my Eat Out Guide and the only Cannelloni listed is at Pizza Express for 19pp. Hope this helps.x

Hey Sweetie. Just had a very quick look in my Eat Out Guide and the only Cannelloni listed is at Pizza Express for 19pp. Hope this helps.x

Ohhhhhh thank you v much that makes me feel loads better as still had about 13 left I think
I will track and check :)

Ohhhhhh thank you v much that makes me feel loads better as still had about 13 left I think

You're Welcome. Nothing seems as bad once you've tracked it :) x

It's took a chunk out of my weeklies but that was mainly garlic bread and mock tails lol
But great night felt part of the team as I included myself first time in two years

It's took a chunk out of my weeklies but that was mainly garlic bread and mock tails lol
But great night felt part of the team as I included myself first time in two years

At least u had a good night sweetie, lots of people waste pp and then don't enjoy it etc so at least you're not one of those!!!x

Oh yeah deffo enjoyed :)

Dancing may have retrieved some too lol well unsay dancing more like random spider with cramp :)

Oh yeah deffo enjoyed :)

Dancing may have retrieved some too lol well unsay dancing more like random spider with cramp :)

I earned 3AP for my 'dancing' at the wedding last week!x

Guys I'm really worried just about to head off to weigh in but now been 2 weeks since proper poo And a shocking week means I really think I've put on about half a stone :-(

Guys I'm really worried just about to head off to weigh in but now been 2 weeks since proper poo And a shocking week means I really think I've put on about half a stone :-(

Oh no :-( The longest I've not been on WW was 10days and that was bad enough :-( I know it's not brilliant but at least if there's a gain you will know the reason. Have u tried a food exclusion diet? I've been working through my triggers. X

Back