Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

Toblerone is about the only chocolate that I CAN leave laying around.

Hope you enjoy yourself on Friday, those scones would have my name written on them though.

Nah, toblerone is uber gorgeous!!!! I would have eaten it in one big greedy gobful!!!

Not well today - don't really want to eat so have reverted to LP maintenance products till Hubby home to make me a salad! Lol

B; LP maintenance chic whip (10pp)
L: LP summer fruits (5pp)
D: king prawn salad (2pp); hard boiled egg (2pp)
A: Cadbury dark Highlights (1pp)

(20/35 to maintain; 37 slush remaining)

Last edited:
Zebs07 said:
Not well today - don't really want to eat so have reverted to LP maintenance products till Hubby home to make me a salad! Lol

B; LP maintenance chic whip (10pp)
L: LP summer fruits (5pp)
D: king prawn salad (2pp)

I also had to cancel my lunch with old school friends cos of feeling keich - so I'm not getting to eat all the lovely sausage rolls, pies and cakes that were being bought here! Nor have I baked scones!!

Still i suppose that calories wise, tis at least a minuscule silver lining to the cancelling cloud ... especially seeing as leftovers would be left here lol

I also had to cancel my lunch with old school friends cos of feeling keich - so I'm not getting to eat all the lovely sausage rolls, pies and cakes that were being bought here! Nor have I baked scones!!

Still i suppose that calories wise, tis at least a minuscule silver lining to the cancelling cloud ... especially seeing as leftovers would be left here lol

Being ill has probably done you a favour :giggle: You just werent meant to eat that yummy food today! :p Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh dear poor you :( hope you feel better soon xx

WI today! 1.75lb off the horrid 4lb gain last week (cant blame TOTM anymore lol).

Well ... it's moving back in the right direction albeit slowly. Think i have to put it down to body still adjusting after 9 days back on LP TFR and being just one clear week post-refeed! Plus I know from experience that despite me wanting to be 11st 5 (or even 11st 7), my body wants to be 11st 11 (am today at 11st 9.75)... Pah lol x

Well done on the loss chick, brilliant :) x

Friday 28th Jan menu

B: LP maintenance choc whip (10pp)
L: king prawn salad (2pp); hard boiled egg (2pp)

Am still feeling poo and not sure if Im going to make it to party tonight, so not sure what the rest of todays food/drink will bring... hence erring on side of caution and keeping intake low during day just in case! (plus no energy to prepare anything more substantial).
Will update accordingly later!

D: summer fruits (5pp)
A: 0.5 scone (2pp); lurpak lighter (1pp), jam (1pp), dark Highlights (1pp), fresh orange (2pp)

I didnt go to party but still had to bake and send scones - really proud of myself that I only ate half a one first - purely for testing purposes lol...

(26/35 to maintain; 49/49 slush remaining)

Last edited:
Good start Vanessa but you are tall so I'm sure that a couple of pounds over what your consider your ideal weight doesn't actually make you look any different....but I know what you mean!

Still feeling crap? Poor you x

Well done on the loss :D .... how are you feeling now?? xx

JanD said:
Well done on the loss :D .... how are you feeling now?? xx

Feeling better today thanks! Def on the upward curve! Also woop woop - another three quarter pound down this morning! DELIGHTED only 1lb of gain still to go! But a wee tad annoyed that it's a day too late to show on my WI graph - never happy eh! Lol

B: 1.5 glasses fresh orange (3pp); 3 slice wm toast (4pp); 3 slice/74g Tesco reduced fat bacon (2pp) wont buy that bacon again, akin to cardboard - back to proper stuff from now on...

doing a chicken casserole shortly, will try point it as I go, and update later. Will call that lunch and prob just have fruit, yogurt etc as a supper (and quite possibly some snack a jacks and red devils lol). I dont want to worry too much about points today as Im just getting my appetite back and Ive got 6 days till WI anyway!

L: chicken, sweet pot and carrot casserole (14pp); 2x red devils (4pp)
D: banana, blueberries, plums and cherries (0pp)
Probably a highlights later (1pp)

28/29 to lose or 35 to maintain; 49 slushies left) 1175kcal

Last edited:
Glad that you're feeling better and that the scales are moving:D

Glad to hear you are feeling better today.

I refuse to buy that supermarket bacon any more, I always to go the Abatoir for my meat/poultry etc now. Only one slice is needed and its like a mini gammon steak - lovely. Obviously it costs more than the supermarket cardboard stuff, but worth every penny!

Back