Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

love the red devil graphic. I might put it in my signature seeing as Ive just worked out how to put a ticker in there lol. By the way, isnt that a buzz when you see your losses on a ticker? Shoulda done that ages ago ... x

Monday 24th Jan menu

Still feeling a bloated from yesterday (oh it was good tho) so taking it easy on the carbs today...

B: 3/4 OSS with ss milk (4pp)
L: 123g corn on cob (2pp); 205g Baked pot (4pp); 2x TLC slice ham (1pp); 2x TLC slice chicken (1pp); WW fromage frais (1pp)
D: 90g king prawns (2pp); mixed salad (0pp), portobello mushroom (0pp); WW choc/vanilla mousse (3pp)
A: blueberries, cherries, raspberries (0pp), Cadbury Highlights (1pp)

(19/35 to maintain...)

Last edited:
Whats TLC ham/chicken? x

Ahhh ok - thought it might have been extra extra top of the range special ham & chicken fed with lots of tender loving care :giggle:

Ahhh ok - thought it might have been extra extra top of the range special ham & chicken fed with lots of tender loving care :giggle:

I likey your version better ... every time I type/read it now, I will think tender loving care (fed to my body of course pmsl) x

hahaha!!

Tuesday 25th Jan

B: OSS with ss milk (5pp)
S: handful blueberries (0pp); handful cherries (0pp)
L: 200g baked pot (4pp); 121g corn on cob (2pp); 2 slice TLC ham (1pp) 2 slice TLC chicken (1pp)
I wasnt even hungry when I started lunch, but then found myself unable to stop lol ... hence,
WW choc/vanilla mouse (3pp), Snack a Jacks (3pp)

planned for later:
D:129g chicken breast (3pp); mixed salad (0pp); WW fromage frais (1pp)
A: pear (0pp); raspberries (0pp); nectarine (0pp)

(23/35 to maintain...)

bad girl caved when pain got too much and scranned...
Cadbury Highlights (1pp), 2xwm toast (3pp), spread (1pp), marmite (0pp); Lindor choc (2pp); snack a jacks (3pp); Mars swiss roll (4pp?); 3.5 bits of giant dark toblerone (10pp)

new total 47/35 to maintain - 37 slush left)

Last edited:
Food is looking great Vanessa, I think its good to have carb free days sometimes, or little carbs. I DOOOO love carbs though.

kered said:
Food is looking great Vanessa, I think its good to have carb free days sometimes, or little carbs. I DOOOO love carbs though.

Lol I just logged on to confess that the pain got the better of me and I caved - just had 3.5 bits of giant toblerone, mars Swiss roll, another pack of snack a jacks and 2 pieces of toast! So I dont think the foods looking good anymore pmsl. I have logged it on my WW log and will copy it over to here 2moro. For now it's lie flat bed time with a belly full of CRAP lol x

Well..........as long as you enjoyed the crap lol

To be honest, I could easily go and raid the fridge and cupboards tonight, I am always like this after a heavy drinking day like yesterday.

Only 3 1/2 bits of toblerone?what's wrong with you girl? At least scoff the lot!

Hope you feel better today x

SandraB said:
Only 3 1/2 bits of toblerone?what's wrong with you girl? At least scoff the lot!

Hope you feel better today x

Lol it was the ginormous sized one x

Er, and what did you do with the .5 bit of toblerone you didnt eat?!!! :eek:

Good point ... I'd have had to eat the lot - ginormous or not AND there would have been no halves going spare :eek: xx

JanD said:
Good point ... I'd have had to eat the lot - ginormous or not AND there would have been no halves going spare :eek: xx

Lol pmsl rofl ... Hubby grabbed it 'to save me from myself'. And the rest was all that was left cos he'd had the rest b4 - that doesn't really make sense but you know what I mean... still pmsl here!

LOL!!! Im not sure whether i'd have been happy that someone took it from me or clouted em round the ear for doing so!!!! :giggle:

Weds 26th Jan menu

B: OSS with ss milk (5pp)
S: measly titchy tupperware tub of blueberries, raspberries & cherries eaten in car between dentist and doc appts (0pp)
L: Tesco LC creamy mushroom pasta ready meal (13pp); parmesan (2pp)
S: teeny weeny banana (0pp); teeny weeny shrivelled and wrinkly nectarine (0pp)
D: wm pitta (4pp); 2 slice TLC ham (1pp); 2 slice TLC chicken (1pp); mixed salad; WW fromage frais (1pp)
A: Cadbury highlights dark choc (1pp)

(28/35 to maintain... 37/49 slush left) so far - hopefully will stick to it but those snack a jacks are already a'calling! Ive got a 'dodgy' day 2moro (folks bringing savoury and cakes for lunch - and Im baking scones) and on Friday, will be party food at night so really want to try be gooder'er today to limit gain!

Back