Vanessa's Maintenance blurb...

Sunday 23/1 menu

Nice piggy Sunday menu:

B: OSS with ss milk (5pp)
S: nectarine, blueberries (0pp)
L: 250g Key Country thick cut gammon steak (13pp), 92g McCain org oven chips (3pp); baked beans (1pp)
OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD

not sure yet but maybe:
D: wm stuffed pitta , or, couple crumpets with marmite ... either which way (6pp)
A: WW yogurt (1pp); melon (0pp), satsumas (0pp), Highlights dark hot choc (1pp)

guess'timate (30/35 to maintain) - cant believe that with that amazingly gorgeous gammon steak - I shoulda had the egg! lol.

okay doing final edit now in hopes that it stops me from eating more! lol

B:S:L: as above (22pp)
D: 2 crumpets (5pp), spread (1pp), marmite (0pp)
S: WW yogurt (1pp); melon (0pp); snack a jacks (3pp); fun size mars (2pp); pear (0pp)

(34/35 to maintain - still not comfortable with all the fruit being 0pp; think I may be overdoing that rule! lol)

Last edited:
Spot on with 30pp today Vanessa.
Glad you enjoyed your dinner :D x

That sounded yummy!!! :D xx

Scranned!!!!!!!!!!!! Never heard anyone other than my brother & his marine mates use that term, thought it was just a bootneck thing! lol x

You'll hear 'scran' in Liverpool too :D xx

Scran!!! love it! lol x

Yeh gerl, we take de scran te werk in de lunchbox donchano ;) xx

Lol. Urban Dictionary definition:-

Scran - food, munchies, eats etc
Example: I'm off to get some scran...

Xxxx

kered said:
I love pineapple with my gammon steak, glad you enjoyed it, and yeah, you should have had the egg with it ;)

Ooh I love pineapple too but alas the cupboard was bare ... Next time I'll be more organised. Did regret the no-egg but compensated with the mars bar lol

kered said:
........well it is tastier than an egg........ :)

Now ur making me think of Creme eggs - aaarrrrggghhjh! That's it - the satisfaction from healthy foods induced by refeed is officially OVER

Yeah - it's sad that doesn't last isn't it :eek: xx

Oh I know, I hoped the sated effect wud last more than 4 days ... Lol. You really believe it will too ... Aaah well x

HaHa ... and that you'll always be satisfied after 1 glass of wine (yeah right!) xx

HaHa ... and that you'll always be satisfied after 1 glass of wine (yeah right!) xx

or one 'red devil.' Have avoided them last couple of days cos I dont think I cud stop lol - Ill blame the TOTM (god thats one plus of dem damn periods, can blame them for everything)... lol

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: That is probably one of the funniest things ive ever heard!! lol

:giggle: xx

Back