1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

veg allowance?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Suze012, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How do u eat yours? What do you have and how do you cook it?

I started off having yellow peppers, mushrooms and shallots and adding them to my spag bol/cottage pie when im microwaving them. Last few nightsi have had lettuce, cucumber n spring onion with my meal and using the lettuce and cucumber to,scoop up the spag bol and then sprinkle,on some spring onion. That has been really good n kept me from getting bored. I dont tend to have the full 200g as thats a lot of lettuce!

Anyone made any soups or anything maybe with a bit of swede n leek... Just wondering... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm more or less the same as you actually - I either have pepper, mushroom and shallots with the spag bol, or a side salad, or sometimes I have broccoli, asparagus, leeks and cabbage (or combinations thereof) with the cottage pie. I've never had swede or gherkin but I've tried everything else on the list at some point. I don't have it every day though as sometimes I have porridge (like tonight) and skip the veg. I probably have the veg on 3 or 4 days out of 7. I don't do anything adventurous with the soup as I usually have the soup at work if I (very occasionally) have it but I could see cooked, chopped veggies being added to the soup to bulk it out. :)

4. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was meaning make a whole new soup from just your veg allowance, say using the no added salt boullion. I used to make 'free' soup all the time with ww but included carrots and parsnips etc which i know is not allowed.

5. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Oh blimey, far too domesticated for me! :D

6. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    I haven't started S & S yet but I was thinking the same thing about making soup from veg allowance. Is it ok to use the boullion powder?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.