1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

veg allowance?

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by Suze012, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    How do u eat yours? What do you have and how do you cook it?

I started off having yellow peppers, mushrooms and shallots and adding them to my spag bol/cottage pie when im microwaving them. Last few nightsi have had lettuce, cucumber n spring onion with my meal and using the lettuce and cucumber to,scoop up the spag bol and then sprinkle,on some spring onion. That has been really good n kept me from getting bored. I dont tend to have the full 200g as thats a lot of lettuce!

Anyone made any soups or anything maybe with a bit of swede n leek... Just wondering... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm more or less the same as you actually - I either have pepper, mushroom and shallots with the spag bol, or a side salad, or sometimes I have broccoli, asparagus, leeks and cabbage (or combinations thereof) with the cottage pie. I've never had swede or gherkin but I've tried everything else on the list at some point. I don't have it every day though as sometimes I have porridge (like tonight) and skip the veg. I probably have the veg on 3 or 4 days out of 7. I don't do anything adventurous with the soup as I usually have the soup at work if I (very occasionally) have it but I could see cooked, chopped veggies being added to the soup to bulk it out. :)

4. Suze012

Suze012 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.2lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was meaning make a whole new soup from just your veg allowance, say using the no added salt boullion. I used to make 'free' soup all the time with ww but included carrots and parsnips etc which i know is not allowed.

5. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Oh blimey, far too domesticated for me! :D

6. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    I haven't started S & S yet but I was thinking the same thing about making soup from veg allowance. Is it ok to use the boullion powder?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.