VEGGIE???

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Bananas, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya

Thought I'd pop over here for some advise, I'm following WW now after a few weekd on CD. Prior to this I was a total carboholic and now wanting to try lowering my carb intake.

Are there any veggies out there low carbing? I dont eat meat but there is only so much quorn I can have!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink starz

Pink starz Sexy abs....sooon !

Diet:
    Starting Slimming World
    hiya i have heard there is a veggie lo carb book think it is author is rose elliot you could have look for thaton ebay or amazon or something. im sure that would give you some good ideas x x

Bananas likes this.
  4. Miss 12.6St

Miss 12.6St Member

I would also love to hear of any good books anyone has read for some recipes :) Im a vegetarian also & am allergic to Quorn to top it all off.

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Rose Elliott is definitely the person to look for - she has a low carb veggie diet book and a low carb veggie recipe book; you should find them both on Amazon with no trouble.

Veggie low carb tends to be a bit higher in carbs than Atkins (about 40g a day rather than 20) and slightly lower fat but does work - I lost 3 stone on low carb veggie about 4 years ago.

6. Miss 12.6St

Miss 12.6St Member

Oh my! 3 stone, that sounds like a dream come true well done :)
    I will buy this book and have it as my bible :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.