• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

VEGGIE???

Hiya

Thought I'd pop over here for some advise, I'm following WW now after a few weekd on CD. Prior to this I was a total carboholic and now wanting to try lowering my carb intake.

Are there any veggies out there low carbing? I dont eat meat but there is only so much quorn I can have!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hiya i have heard there is a veggie lo carb book think it is author is rose elliot you could have look for thaton ebay or amazon or something. im sure that would give you some good ideas x x

I would also love to hear of any good books anyone has read for some recipes :) Im a vegetarian also & am allergic to Quorn to top it all off.

Rose Elliott is definitely the person to look for - she has a low carb veggie diet book and a low carb veggie recipe book; you should find them both on Amazon with no trouble.

Veggie low carb tends to be a bit higher in carbs than Atkins (about 40g a day rather than 20) and slightly lower fat but does work - I lost 3 stone on low carb veggie about 4 years ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 3
Slimming World 9
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 0
Slimming World 7