Veritys Diary- Yeyyy stone and a half gone forever !!

Hello allll, sorry I havnt been updating but I have no internet at the moment as we have just bought our first flat together (we have rented for the past 2 years) so I should have net back in a week or so but im on at work at the moment. Im still battling away and looking like its going to be a good loss this week as I am kickstarting and I peeped on scales last night to see a 3lb loss! Official weigh in is Tuesday morning so im looking forward to it. 13.5lbs off so far on the official scales and I have 17 weeks to go until the big day!!!

In 17 weeks im aiming for 2lbs a week to be realistic so im hoping for another 2 and a bit stone off by June which would give me a 3 stone loss all together so Im battling away to make it happen!
Started taking the dog out now because im no longer living in the bronx (thats what it felt like where i was renting) we live in a lovely small estate now where I am safe to take the dog out etc so thats helping with my loss!

How you all doing! Keep posting!! I love to see it busy in here xx Verity xx

Keep Counting!

Well done on your loss so far verity... thats brilliant... 17 weeks to go?? WOW thats no time at all.

Hope youre back properly soon

Had my official weight loss this morning at class and I am soooooo happy !! 5.5lbs off!!!!!!!!!! FIVE AND A HALF POUNDS!! I cant believe it. I have tried so hard this week and have even been exercising so I can do it when I try! It just proves to myself that I can do this when I put my mind to it. Im at 18.5lbs total loss now so got 2.5lbs til my stone and half target! I have to do this for my health and happiness so wish me luck! x

So sorry ive been neglecting my diary, Ive changed roles at work and with moving house and wedding in 12 weeks i have a lot going on!
I am starting a new weight watchers class tomorrow to fit in with my new hours at work, 12 weeks to the big day guys!! Im getting nervous, hopefully the new class will give me a kick up the ass into gear!! xx how u all doing x

Hi Verity - nice to hear from you hun. You sound like you have a mega busy life at the moment hunni!

xx

Hi Verity nice to meet you xx just thought id pop in say hi! hehe

xxxx

must be about 11 weeks now, Verity??

Oh my God, are you so excited?

Have you much else to get organised or are you fairly ok?

You'll HAVE TO put up pics for us!!!

Hey guys!! Yes 11 weeks to go til the big day! I'll definitely put some pics up for you all. Lost 3lbs this week!! Total loss of 19lbs, want to lose 2lbs this week to get my stone and a half target!! How are you all doing, my other half is making weight watchers steak pie tonight bless him!! x

Hi Sweetie

WOW well done on that 3lbs loss. You are doing really well and Im sure you will hit that 1.5 stones mark next week!

Keep up the good work!

xx

Hey everyone I have added some pics of me and my partner to my gallery so you can have a look at us!! I will post wedding pics as soon as im back from honeymoon too end of june xx

Back