Vics diary

1st time there they wanted to get my colour right lol. Got loads chopped off too :)

B Atkins bar
L tapas meats salad cucumber mayo
D chicken egg avocado salad mayo
S chorizo cheese
Ex food shopping ?

Am shattered going to bed soon. Have planned all meals for the next week on mfp to be organised. Upping the carbs at the weekend and having some wine too :)

I'm hoping I'll find a photo if I look hard enough ;-)
How do you find MFP rates your pure Atkins days? I must admit that I don't bother now that I'm on Dukan as it really doesn't seem to like low carb (and the calorie levels sometimes are very low)!! Did you juggle your percentage of wotsits? (You know what I mean but I'm not finding the word this morning!!)

Yeah I juggled my wotsits :p I just check my carb allowance. Am moving onto owl now though and upping the carbs to 25g
I feel absolutely abysmal this morning sore throat snotty nose dry eyes dreams about plane crashing into the sea ! Awful raaaaaa :(

B / l omelette bacon mush cheese
D lamb goats cheese green bean chips
S sf jelly and probably other nibbles
Ex gym if I feel ok
Wine !!!!!!

Yeah I juggled my wotsits :p I just check my carb allowance. Am moving onto owl now though and upping the carbs to 25g I feel absolutely abysmal this morning sore throat snotty nose dry eyes dreams about plane crashing into the sea ! Awful raaaaaa :( B / l omelette bacon mush cheese D lamb goats cheese green bean chips S sf jelly and probably other nibbles Ex gym if I feel ok Wine !!!!!!

Vic

How's your weightloss going? Mine seems v slow (6lbs in 3 weeks - 5.5 of those in the first week!), despite being angelic ...

P x

Pauline
Not too good just under six in two weeks but gone up this morning for no reason so not as good as I used to but I'm moving onto owl so more carbs as that helped last time. How mnay carbs you on

Still on induction levels of carbs, Vic and, actually, never getting near the 20g a day.

Interesting that you've experienced an increase in carbs helped weightloss before - I'll give this a try and move to OWL levels.

Thanks muchly
P x

I would try 25 Nd see how it goes. Of cpurse exercise helps too :)

dreams about plane crashing into the sea ! Awful raaaaaa :(!

I think that's supposed to be your body temperature dropping in the night - anything to do with falling, etc....doesn't make it any less frightening though!

I have joined you on the wine front xxx

Hi vicky, sorry to hear nose/throat not good. Hope all ok

My balance on carbs - at 20 then cals dont seem to matter, at 30-50 i have to count...so actually life's easier at 20! Having said that i like my owl foods of nuts etc so always a balance!

Katie what cals do you do on 20 carbs

Hi vicky - i've recently reset my cals up on mfp to 1900 but not worried if i go over. And i try to eat my exercise cals too. Probably about 250 higher than mfp wants to suggest for weight loss? Thinking about it, it has a lot to do with what extra carbs i eat on owl- frankly i find 20 v easy to live with. When i want more i add nuts, extra cheese, fraken goodies & wine - so that's probably why i have to watch cals more;). Also amount of exercise makes a difference - even if i eat all my exercise cals i'm more likely to lose slowly & steadily than just eating lower amount. Flip side is exercise makes me hungry.... All of which says from my perspective is keep experimenting:D Xx

Good luck Pauline. Thanks Katie! I feel like I'm craving sweet stuff more this weekend so just stuffed myself with cheese abd scratchings !!!! Just taken a look at myself in the mirror and appalled ! :(

Did you have your wine last night? (Wouldn't that bring you out of ketosis and thus make you hungry again, hence craving sweet things?) Ah it's hard.

I'm still in ketosis checked my sticks and not enough carbs to take me out. Think it's totm that's doing it. Slept for 11 hours last night ! Feel much better this morning :)

B omelette with mushrooms and cheese
L/d roast pork broccoli cauli and little bit gravy
Ex will get myself to the gym

Morning
B Atkins bar
L Chinese chicken egg lettuce cucumber mayo
D chicken mozzerella chilli pesto kale
S pepperoni cheese stick
Ex Metafit

Back