Vics diary

Morning hun

Glad you got a really good night's sleep, makes all the difference eh!

Dinner sounds nice - except for the kale, I tried it in a veg curry last night and we don't get on! :(

I love kale :)skipped the gym had hot bath instead lol x

Morning all
B poached eggs
L Chinese chicken egg lettuce rocket cucumber mayo
D salmon Philadelphia spinach asparagus
S chorizo cheese stick
Ex gym cardio resistance and possible swim

Woop managed 2k running without stopping. Massive achievement for me !

Wow! I don't think I could manage 200 yards!

well done!

Well done on the running:)

Morning all. Shattered today and legs aching which is good ! (The legs aching bit)

B Atkins bar or poached egg depends how long I lie in my pit
L cbp white cabbage and butter mayo
D steak blue cheese mushroom sauce green beans cauli
Ex possible Metafit possible day off see how I'm aching later

Half way there guys!

Cheese burgerpie:)

Weigh in day and sts this week so 5 1/2 lost in three weeks. Bit annoyed tbh with all the exercise but suppose I need to knock it up a notch then !

Well done on the running and sts, that's a great amount to lose in 3 weeks. Just think you could lose that again in 3 or so more that's 10lbs gone. Yumm cheeseburger pie X

Thanks girls :) hope you are all well I'm in my Pjs x

Awww you must be due a whoosh soon.

I'm in my slanket - it's very attractive! I really want a onesie but I think hubby would divorce me!

Get a onesie. Actually I have a brand new one you can have if you like I got it for Xmas but I have two already!

Mornin all. Very strange dreams last night !
B egg saus muffin
L prawn avocado lettuce and cucumber mayo salad
D mussels in white wine cream sauce or something possible cabbage depends what's in the shop !
Ex nothing planned

I had a gun but nearly shot myself in the head cos I was looking into the wrong end. I got kind of kidnapped and this bloke said I would be the perfect wife. He was loaded and posh but I didn't wan t to be with him I wanted to be with my hubby. Then I was sitting with two dogs (not mine)on my knee

Back