Vics diary

Yes. Thanks Val I'll do it in morning

Will post tomorrow meal now as I'm trying to get up earlier and not lie in bed writing on here ;)
Low carb
B Atkins bar
L salmon lettuce tomato cucumber mayo
D chicken mozzarella chilli pesto asparagus
S coconut Greek yogurt with raspberries and blackberries
Ex body pump

Evening vicky - sounds like the pt sesh was 'interesting'. I've just had a completely lazy week for half term and working for the next one- my muscles already complaining about the week following;). Have a good week xx

Your pt session sounds good! £30 a time is dear mind! So what do they do? Stand by you and push you? Might see if there's any freebies going at my gym. Your menu sounds good tomorrow!

Yes stand by and push and I would have gone lower weight and pushed less if I had done it myself ! I'm sure they will have a freebie :)

Didn't go to class tonight I'm sure a night off won't do me harm ! Clothes are feeling much better which is a bonus. Took my measurements this morning so will report back on Saturday !

Morning

High carb
B porridge almond milk
L couscous prawn cucumber
lettuce sundries tomato
D chilli whole grain rice
S Greek coconut yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries
Ex gym for run and abs I am aching so bad after Sunday !!!!! No pain no gain eh?

I'm sseeing the second one too. I spoke to him and told him I felt cheeky having another pt session he said it was find and he was happy for me to see hI'm tomorrow so I will. I know it is gonna be the really young looking skinny one that I wont be able to take seriously

Am off to gym in a bit for a run and possible swim x

I put it on chicken breast with mozzarella on lc days it's like pizza cook in foil xxx did 5 k in 40.19 that's one min off Sunday and did swim too. Still at gym off home now xx

I started at one minute without dying at the beginning of last month I can do 20mins now so by July I should be able to do 5 k no problem! It is making my calves solid though ! I just love seeing how much I am improving !!!!

Morning all. Yet another vivid dream. Was moving to Australia the othe night and I joined the army last night and loved it!

B says egg muffin
L chilli with cabbage
D omelette spinach cheese
S Greek coconut yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries
Ex personal trainer at six and then o need to go food shopping!!!

Got awful itchy sore throat back and ulcer this morning. Early night tonight !

Back