Vic's JUDDD diary

BedtimeBear said:
So, I last weighed in at 10st 7.25lb and since then I have done the following pattern:

Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Down. My ups were big ups with heaps of carbs, sugar and alcohol and today I weighed 10st 6.75lb. I am due my period any day (if I have one this month as they stopped whilst I was on Cambridge) and am feeling very bloated in spite of my double down day. Anyways, I am 'up' today and have already demolished a cinnamon rice pudding, a big calorie laden salad (mackerel, coleslaw, cheese etc) and a very lovely chocolate and coconut Alpen bar. Still have a Christmas cupcake to go whilst in the office and then don't know what I will be having for tea :) I also have a tube of wine gums for my journey home.

Up, up and away...again!

Ooh that all sounds yummy. Enjoy ur wine gums!

Well did I enjoy my up day yesterday? All 2500 calories of it :) And now the weird weighs continue...

Day 1 - starting weight - 10st 6.5lb
Day 2 - after down day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 3 - after up day - 10st 6.5lb (sts)
Day 4 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 5 - after down day - 10st 5.75lb (-0.75lb)
Day 6 - after up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 7 - after second up day - 10st 6.25 (-0.25lb)
Day 8 - after down day - 10st 5.25lb (-1.25lb)
Day 9 - after second down day - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Day 10 - after up day - 10st 7.25lb (+0.75lb)
Day 11-15 mini holiday
Day 16 - after double down day - 10st 6.75lb (+0.25lb)
Day 17 - after up day - 10st 6.5lb (STS)

And now for a double down day :)

I'm going to be trying my first DDD on Sunday and Monday, I hope it's not too hard??

I haven't found them difficult but I purposely started with DDDs as they didn't seem so bad when coming from Cambridge. After a big up day, I really look forward to my first down and enjoy the 'slim' feeling I have during my second down day. x

I don't like to appear to criticize..I'm only commenting but double DD's are not really the JUDDD philosophy, and although one or two people have found they work, I have noticed whilst following a lot of diaries over the last few months, the majority of people seem to find that it actually slows weight loss in the long term..only saying that you might be putting yourself through something you don't need to?

I don't like to appear to criticize..I'm only commenting but double DD's are not really the JUDDD philosophy, and although one or two people have found they work, I have noticed whilst following a lot of diaries over the last few months, the majority of people seem to find that it actually slows weight loss in the long term..only saying that you might be putting yourself through something you don't need to?

Yeah Ive thought the same as you too, so I really don't think you're criticising :)
I only plan on doing a DDD next week as a one off as I have so much planned that I need quite a few UD's x

Don't worry, it doesn't come across as criticism. As a JUDDD newbie, it's great to hear differing views. At the moment DDs are easy for me. It's still a novelty to be able to choose food (even if it is only 500 cals). I have started with DDDs as I have a lot of nights out planned in the run up to Xmas which will end up well over my 2000 cal limit including alcohol etc. So this is my way of keeping on the straight and narrow for now. I may well try alternate days and/or only DDing on Mon/Wed/Fri once January comes. I am just so chuffed to be eating foods I love at the mo without undoing the weight loss which I went through hell on Cambridge for :) x

Chufftamundo this morning :) 485 calorie DD yesterday, another DD today.

Day 11-15 mini holiday
Day 18 - after first down day - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)

Today is a good day. I am off work, I've had my nails made all festive and the scales said...

Day 11-15 mini holiday
Day 18 - after first down day - 10st 4.5lb (-2lb)
Day 19 - after double down day - 10st 3.5lb (-3lb)

I am absolutely delighted. I LOVE JUDDD!!! x

Last edited:
Thanks everyone? Skinny Minnie though? Seriously? I wish! Having said that, I am chuffed at 10st 3.5lb and genuinely believe that I'll be able to eat the foods I love (within reason) whilst still being able to achieve the (so far elusive) 9s :) x

Back