Total Solution Violet's Exante Diary : Getting To Goal

bunny_hops said:
Oh my goodness!! I've been 100% since Monday (I've had a lick of a mushed pea when I tested the heat before giving it to the kids) I've been shopping today and I've got some lovely wholemeal rolls, I'd love one :(

I also went into Poundland for a quick browse and I happened to spy my favourite sweets..I love Haribo super mix, I like the jelly babies that's in them they're different from regular jelly babies, they're smaller and sweeter...well they've started doing the Haribo jelly babies on their own in a huge bag...I wanted them sooooo much, I picked them up and felt them through the pack (is that perverse?) lol! I nearly had them...I really wanted them :(

think I'll settle for a cup of tea instead... *sniff*

Great work Violet :) Mmmmm love those jelly babies can't believe they do they on their own :O now I want some lol

Great work Violet :) Mmmmm love those jelly babies can't believe they do they on their own :O now I want some lol

Thanks DQ...you love them too eh...I love jelly babies anyway, but the ones in the Haribo super mix are just gorgeous, I think my eyes actually left my head when I saw them lol! :silly:

I don't know if I can resist them...I want them too much :rolleyes:

And I've ruined my 100% day by having 5 ish teaspoons of potato salad... not good :mad: I'll have my bar in a bit and carry on as normal.... oh jelly babies....:break_diet:

bunny_hops said:
Thanks DQ...you love them too eh...I love jelly babies anyway, but the ones in the Haribo super mix are just gorgeous, I think my eyes actually left my head when I saw them lol! :silly:

I don't know if I can resist them...I want them too much :rolleyes:

And I've ruined my 100% day by having 5 ish teaspoons of potato salad... not good :mad: I'll have my bar in a bit and carry on as normal.... oh jelly babies....:break_diet:

Nooooo no jelly babies you want the weight loss more x

I'm gutted!! I resisted the Haribo jelly babies, I was happily watching ER last night with my bar and what did I go and do after?...I had a wholemeal roll :eek: I wasn't even hungry, and I didn't really, really want it, but I just.... argh!!

I know I'm capable of going without it, Exante really suits me, but every now and again I just hit that self destruct button! I've got to stop it!!!

Back to it today and no more cheating!! No more being stupid!! I will be 100% from now!

You're right DQ I want the weight loss more!!...I've got to stop picking!!

bunny_hops said:
I'm gutted!! I resisted the Haribo jelly babies, I was happily watching ER last night with my bar and what did I go and do after?...I had a wholemeal roll :eek: I wasn't even hungry, and I didn't really, really want it, but I just.... argh!!

I know I'm capable of going without it, Exante really suits me, but every now and again I just hit that self destruct button! I've got to stop it!!!

Back to it today and no more cheating!! No more being stupid!! I will be 100% from now!

You're right DQ I want the weight loss more!!...I've got to stop picking!!

Good luck violet :) you'll get there, it's all going in the right direction :)

Last week was add a meal week, it went completely out of control, I just wasn't planned enough for what would happen, the eating plus gaining control of the emotional connection, I realized that my emotional link to foods is probably a bit worse than what I thought it was. I was still having packs, and even though I wasn't having that many extra calories I was eating the wrong foods completely!

Yesterday was a terrible day! I was meant to weigh in Saturday, but I just didn't I didn't want to know what the scales had to say, especially if the numbers went up.

So today is Monday, a new week and a fresh start. I know I can do this, so I've got to stop playing around and do this!

Forget what has happened and start a fresh. I went on holiday last week and gained 7lb just eating utter crap. I've been off and on since my new grandaughter was born on the 8th Aug, look i'm blaming an innocent baby for my erratic eating habits lol. I've taken myself in hand and started Exante. I've done a vlcd before and found it ok to do, it's just the re- introduction of food i have a problem with but i am prepared this time.
Come on Violet we can be buddies and help each other through it.

Mandy

Forget what has happened and start a fresh. I went on holiday last week and gained 7lb just eating utter crap. I've been off and on since my new grandaughter was born on the 8th Aug, look i'm blaming an innocent baby for my erratic eating habits lol. I've taken myself in hand and started Exante. I've done a vlcd before and found it ok to do, it's just the re- introduction of food i have a problem with but i am prepared this time.
Come on Violet we can be buddies and help each other through it.

Mandy

Blaming the baby lol!...you do so well with all the running around you have to do though, I have enough with my two!

I think it's the intoducing food that got to me, and that was just on add a meal week, I completely lost it!...I never ate chocs or sweets though,I think I would've if I got my hands on them though lol!

Yeah, we'll do this hun!! I swear this is the last diet I'm ever going to do!!

Today has looked like this.. got up and had my usual cups of tea, didn't really want a shake so I left it for a bit.

Breakfast shake at 2pm, vanilla made hot with around 500mls ish of water

more cups of tea :)

Will get my next shake in a short while, around 6.30pm ish, strawberry again made hot with 500mls ish of milk.

I've got a Slim Fast meal bar for later on, I'll have that while I watched the latest downloaded ep of True Blood series 4, Oh I do love a hot vamp lol! ;)

I've had to have SF bars, Asda have nothing on the shelves :(

How are you doing Mandy? I've had a fuzzy head at times today

I'm glad your feeling more focused now. I know it's not easy but we can do this.
I have had a headache, i took 2 paracetamol and it went thankfully. I went for coffee at a friends house this morning and was a little lightheaded but it's very early days. Started on Celebrity slim first to ease myself into it, so hoping the next couple of days will see the end of the side effects of carb withdrawal and ketosis should kick in.
If you can be totally 100% for 3 days you will feel better.

Mandy

How strange, when I first started Exante ( a month or so ago) I had no symptoms at all, I sailed into ketosis and the first few days were ok... I totally came out of keto over the week, and yesterday I did feel a little funny at first, and today by feet are like blocks of ice.

My feet are usually cold but this is different, apart from the cold feet I'm feeling fine, weird that I should feel symptoms this time round. Headache totally gone now, and I'm ok, so maybe I was totally out of keto anyway I'm feeling good!

I don't know what my weight loss will be this week, I didn't record or weight on Saturday so I'll be happy to loose just a pound this week going by my weight from two weeks ago.

Yesterday was totally 100% I had my first shake around 2pm ish and my second shake I had around 6.30pm then I had my bar around 8.30pm. That really worked for me, having those two meals close together felt more like I was having something. So I'll try that again today... I don't have any bars left til I go shopping tomorrow so I'll have to make do with 3 shakes for today :)

I'm ok today too. Which bars do you buy? Some of the guys on here use the biggest loser ones and tesco's own.
Glad you had a good day yesterday, keep it up.

Mandy

I'm ok today too. Which bars do you buy? Some of the guys on here use the biggest loser ones and tesco's own.
Glad you had a good day yesterday, keep it up.

Mandy

I do love the exante ones, especially the choc and orange ones, but I actually prefer the Asda meal replacement ones, they're £2 for 3 so a big difference in price, I seem to make them last longer. I had to buy the Slim Fast meal replacement bars as Asda didn't have their own :( they're very nice though :)

First shake around 3pm ish today,was a lovely hot vanilla one, I like having them hot :) I'm due to have my second shake around 7pm then I'll have a hot chocoalte shake around 9pm ish, to replace the bar, hopefully I can pick some up tomorrow.

I've had a brilliant day, 100% until it came to doing my youngests dinner :( I had 2 pieces of sausage about the size of 1p and 2 small pieces of potato around 2p and a teaspoon of mushy peas :( dammit! dammit! dammit!

I feel so angry with myself, I know I can do 100%, so I don't why I do it! Oh well...it could've been worse...100% tomorrow :)

Try not to worry too much about the little tiny bit of food you had, i'm sure it won't make all that much of a difference. Just forget it and carry on Violet you can do this.
Are the slimfast bars ok to have too? I saw them in Tesco today but was unsure. I don't have an Asda nearby (nearest Hull 30 miles away) so would have to get them delivered. Tesco is only 2 minutes away so very handy.

Mandy

Try not to worry too much about the little tiny bit of food you had, i'm sure it won't make all that much of a difference. Just forget it and carry on Violet you can do this.
Are the slimfast bars ok to have too? I saw them in Tesco today but was unsure. I don't have an Asda nearby (nearest Hull 30 miles away) so would have to get them delivered. Tesco is only 2 minutes away so very handy.

Mandy

I've been to Asda this morning and they're still out of their own meal bars :( I had to get the SF ones, I'm sure they're ok to have, I checked and they're meal replacement bars and the carbs are pretty much on the same scale as the Asda ones..I haven't seen anyone say you can't have them, I will double check though.

They do three different flavours, £4 for 4 in a box. I think the only way I'm going to get the Asda ones is to order online, have you tried the Tesco ones?

How are you doing today hun?

I'm going great guns, i'm so determined to get this bloody weight off. I'm so sick of being overweight.
I haven't tried the slimfast bars but will get some in. After you mentioned them i did some research on here and i found the thread regarding other bars and slimfast are ok.
I like the Exante bars but they are expensive.
How are you getting on today?

Mandy

I'm going great guns, i'm so determined to get this bloody weight off. I'm so sick of being overweight.
I haven't tried the slimfast bars but will get some in. After you mentioned them i did some research on here and i found the thread regarding other bars and slimfast are ok.
I like the Exante bars but they are expensive.
How are you getting on today?

Mandy

I know what you mean of being sick of it all, and you just want it off, and then to keep it off. I like the chocolate crisp Slim Fast bars, they do 3 other choices and they are quite yummy, the chocolate crisp is better than the Asda's version I think :)

I'm doing ok today, I didn't have my first shake til nearly 5pm, and I'm going to have my second shake at 8pm then a bar around 9pm ish. I didn't get in til late this afternoon, came straght online and just didn't feel like the shake..don't think I'll leave it that late again.

I was having a look in the Asda mag and they've got some lovely clothes for the Autumn, think I'll need a few bits and pieces as the weather changes, I have no bottoms at all to wear :eek:

When do you have your shakes? When are you weighing in hun?

I have a half a shake in the morning anytime from 9-10am. Then i'll have a soup between 12 and 2pm. A bar for tea, 5 to 6ish and then the rest of my shake from morning 8 to 9pm. That is working at the moment but i will change it around soon so i don't get bored of the routine.
I was thinking what size i will be if i do manage to lose at least 3 stone before Xmas. I'm a 22/24 now so i'm reckoning about an 18, well heres hoping Violet.

Mandy

I have a half a shake in the morning anytime from 9-10am. Then i'll have a soup between 12 and 2pm. A bar for tea, 5 to 6ish and then the rest of my shake from morning 8 to 9pm. That is working at the moment but i will change it around soon so i don't get bored of the routine.
I was thinking what size i will be if i do manage to lose at least 3 stone before Xmas. I'm a 22/24 now so i'm reckoning about an 18, well heres hoping Violet.

Mandy

That sounds a nice routine, and seems like you're having something often. How are you doing with the soups? I really couldn't get on with them, so just stick with shakes now.

I had thought about splitting my shakes up a bit, I use quite a bit of water in mine 500-600mls, and they're still yummy.

I think we must be a similar size then hun, although it's not accurate as I'm wearing old clothes of various sizes that have been pulled in and out of shape, I don't know what I'd be if I went out and bought knew..

They say you loose a stone a month so I'd like to loose up to 4 stone by Christmas Eve, so maybe that would make me an 18 by then, or a smaller 20 depending on where you go... I'd love to be an 18, seems a bit crazy at the moment.

You should have a good loss this week then, I lost 8lb in my first week, which I was a dissappointed with as I lost 10 with Xenical and I was expecting to loose more, I did have a minor slip up though :D

I haven't weighed since the 20th of August, I really want to jump on and look, but I'm a little scared in case I have changed and last week really did have a huge impact... think I'll have a little peak :eek:

Back