vixta1's food diary green and red days ADVICE NEEDED PLS

im full as an egg i couldnt fit in a HE.B if i wanted to lol
just had my pasta and sauce and a muller yougurt and pineapple, i aint even havin my options tonight im so full lol
think tomoz im gonna defoo have a better breckfast so i can use my HE.b x

well another long day in work again 2day so iv planned my food again,

*breckfast-beans on toast (HE.B)
*dinner-baked potaoe and cottage cheese and salad with a muller and a banana and some grapes for dessert
*supper tonight- a pasta and sauce with cheese on top (HE.A) and maybe some fruit depending on how hungry i am when iv finished that.

cant wait for the weekend so i will have some time to cook loads of veg cos i dont really get enough of my super speed foods :(

Last edited:
right well i kno i shouldnt have done it but i jumped on the scales in my house this mornin and iv not budged :( im mega conserned now that when i weigh tomoz its gonna say the same :( any advice? x

Have you been drinking enough water? If you haven't you could be storing water due to all the pasta and noodles etc you are eating. IF you have sts the tomorrow- DON'T PANIC!. Stick with it. Some people don't loose the first week- and then go on to have good losses.

As for syns- don't forget you don't have to use them on snacks etc. You could use some on salad cream or mayo with your salad at lunch. Or you can use oil in cooking and syn that (1/2 a tbsp of olive oil is 3 syns and is plenty plenty for roasting your veg up nicely :) ) Buy some mini bars of choc and make a point of treating yourself on an evening with an Options hot choc (2 syns) and a Cadburys Fudge (5.5 syns) for example.

I would say though- the main thing is making sure your drinking enough water when you are doing green days. I store water like a camel if I don't :p lol

Have you been drinking enough water? If you haven't you could be storing water due to all the pasta and noodles etc you are eating. IF you have sts the tomorrow- DON'T PANIC!. Stick with it. Some people don't loose the first week- and then go on to have good losses.

As for syns- don't forget you don't have to use them on snacks etc. You could use some on salad cream or mayo with your salad at lunch. Or you can use oil in cooking and syn that (1/2 a tbsp of olive oil is 3 syns and is plenty plenty for roasting your veg up nicely :) ) Buy some mini bars of choc and make a point of treating yourself on an evening with an Options hot choc (2 syns) and a Cadburys Fudge (5.5 syns) for example.

I would say though- the main thing is making sure your drinking enough water when you are doing green days. I store water like a camel if I don't :p lol

ohh thanks for that advice! i dont actually drink much tbh, i only hav a glass of squash if that each day and thats about it, im gonna try drinking a few more glasses now tho and see if that works :) x

well heres my food diary for today :)

*breackfast-muller and a banana
*dinner-mushroom omlete and beans
*evening meal-sw quiche and sweetcorn and a muller
*and i think tonight im goin to hav an option hot choc (2syns) and some pineapple.

i aint managed to get in HE.A's or B's today tho x

my food diary for today...

*breckfast- half a tin of spagetti
*dinner- sweet and sour mug shot, a muller and some pineapple
* and my evenining meal tonight which is in cookin is
SW wedges with paprica and a cheese, leek and ham pasta and sauce( think these have 1 syn?) , which im goin to have with some cheese (HE.A) on the top.
and a bowl of mixed fruit with a muller on top later.

gutted i weighed and STS :( think its cos i lost 8lbs the 2 weeks b4 doin a very low calorie diet and im not drinkin enough.. lets see next week if i lose x

Last edited:
If you ever need help with green ideas just ask as i'm all green. The website has some amazing recipes for greens and well have made the chickpea and spinich curry, morrocan chick peas and the veggie curry, so when it comes to dinners and lunch all i need to do is rehet from the freezer :D. Also i detest quorn and i dont eat meat replacements. How are you finding the plan so far?

hey!
oh i hate quorn to! lol i didnt like it at all :(
finding it ok so far, apart from not losin anythin yet :(

yeh i only do green days, im struggling to use my HE.A+B's tbh :( and my syns, im gonna try to get syns in next week tho and start havin cereal for breckfast startin tomorrow so i can use my As and Bs x

I'm finding it hard to use syns tbh. My hex's i am using though not ness all four but at least one of each. today i used all four, had scan bran, small wholemeal with my soup, also skimmed milk and laughing cow light cheese triangel

welll i just had a handfull of choclates out of a box of milk tray.. and im not gonna beat my self up about it like i normaly do sein as iv had about 8 syns allll week, hopefully this week i will get a better weighin, gonna get loads of speed and superspeed foods down my neck this week hopefully that will help me :) x

sunday 6th of febs diary :)

breakfast-
2wetabix (heb)
milk (hea)
chopped banana
and some sweetner

dinner-
mr mash
3 quorn sausages cooked with some fry light on top
hugeee pile of broccoli,cauli, peas and carrots (lots of superfoods! :p)
and some granual onion gravy 3 syns

snack-
banana and a fat free activia

evening meal-
will be low fat chili supernoodles and cheese (hea)
and some fresh fruit salad and a muller.

well i think iv got the hang of gettin in my healthy extras finally, and usin syns! lol x

well i didnt do my diary yesterday, done really well allday then the family desisded to go for a meal so i had new york chicken, and a natcho starter... ekkk syn galore! so back on it 2day. and not usin anymore syns this week... can see me not havin a loss again this week ::( xx

well back on track to day :)

breckfast
2wetabix and milk (hea+ heab)

lunch
low fat supernoodles
chopped strawberrys,kiwi, graps and clemintines and activia fat free yogurt

evening meal
beans jacket and cheese (hea)

snacked on a banana, some pineapple and a muller

no syns today! wooo thank god! x

gonna try makin some friter things to day, with potaoe,onion and herbs gonna mash them all together then make them in to fritter shapes spray with fry light then brown in a pan :) only thing now is what to have with it! x

Back