welll im still one happy girlie today!
heres my diary

breckfast
-2 wetabix and milk (hea+b)
-banana
-green tea

dinner
-home made egg fried rice
(rice,eggs,mushrooms,peas,sweetcorn,spring onion,water chesnuts and some soya sauce :p ) was lovely
-1 baked sweet potato
(odd combination i kno lol )

evening
- Nom strawberry yogurt (6 syns )

snacks
2 mullers
(not much fruit today aint been shopping yet :( )

xx

syns so far this week 6

Last edited:
wow iv eaten loadsss today!! eekkk!!

breckfast
-2 wetabix and milk (hea+b)
-banana
-green tea

mid mornin snack
-boiled eggs

dinner
-low fat super noodles
-muller

lunch
-sweet potato
-cheese leek and ham pasta and sauce (1syn)

gonna try not to eat anymore today cos iv eaten sooo much!

also anyone kno how many syns are in vienetter? cos i had a large slice las night and need to add it to my syns xx

well thought id update now iv finaly had a chance!
works been absolutly mad, had no time to my self, but luckily iv managed to stick with my diet :)
i'l start wth yesterdays diary first then do todays...

weds 2nd march

breckfast
oatso simple and milk (hea+b)

dinner
pasta with a sauce made of (pasata, sweet corn, sweet pepper,mushrooms and spinach)
a banana and a muller

evening
some more of the pasta
bowl of chopped fruit

and done loads of walking yesterday :)

todays diary
b4 i set off to do another 10 hour shift :(

breckfast
oatso simple (hea+b)
bowl of chopped fruit

dinner
pasta and sause from yesterday (made a huge pan so i could freeze portions cos its so hard to cook with work )
chopped fruit

evening
baked potato and beans or spagetti (aint desided yet)

and iv got a muller for a snack

well iv got my weighin 2moz and hopefully i should see another gain, well fingers crossed anyways xx

wooo weigh day and im megaaa nervous! fingers crossed i shall be fine :)

just had my breckie nice and early so i got some time to burn it off b4 i go weigh haha
havin a red day 2day so shall update my diary b4 i go

breckie
2nimble bread (heb) and sardines in tomato sauce

dinner
tuna salad
muller
chopped fruit

evening meal
wafer thin ham and cottage cheese
a banana

snack
banana sandwich (heb)

Last edited:
Good luck for WI! Let me know how u get on Xxx

Well done! That's so great! I know u had a rough start. R u still enjoying SW? Xx

todays diary :)
green day

morning
oatso simple (hea+B)

afternoon
mug shot tai flavour (1syn)
muller
1 clementine
grapes

evening
sw wedges,beans,quorn sauages and mushrooms

snacks
banana sandwich (heb)
muller

suprised my self today come saturday im craving naughty foods but today i dont even want any :):D
xx

thought id do todays diary as im off to work for a few hours then im goin to enjoy the lovely sun by goin for a walk down mumbles beach front :) thats if the suns still out when i finish! lol

green day

morning
activia with a chopped banana and an apple

afternoon
loads of veg (cabbage,spuds,peas,suede,parsnip and carrots) not a fan of dinners so im goin to brown it all off in a fryin pan with some frylight (sounds revolting but my mum used to make it when i was little to get us to eat veg and it was so tasty!)

snacks will be
muller and an apple x

evening
goin to make french toast with my heb of brown bread and some eggs and sprinkle with sugar and some chopped banana (can not wait to have this! also another childhood fav!)

my mouths been watering all the way thru typin this out soo im looking forward to tucking in now!

thought id do todays diary as im off to work for a few hours then im goin to enjoy the lovely sun by goin for a walk down mumbles beach front :) thats if the suns still out when i finish! lol

green day

morning
activia with a chopped banana and an apple

afternoon
loads of veg (cabbage,spuds,peas,suede,parsnip and carrots) not a fan of dinners so im goin to brown it all off in a fryin pan with some frylight (sounds revolting but my mum used to make it when i was little to get us to eat veg and it was so tasty!)

snacks will be
muller and an apple x

evening
goin to make french toast with my heb of brown bread and some eggs and sprinkle with sugar and some chopped banana (can not wait to have this! also another childhood fav!)

my mouths been watering all the way thru typin this out soo im looking forward to tucking in now!

Bubble and squeak! My mum used to make it too! Yummy! xxx

didnt get my french toast in the end last night settled for a yogurt! lol

green day

breckfast
oatso simple (hea+b)
apple

dinner
tomato mug shot
grapes
clementine
yogurt

evenin
fried egg (frylight)
beans
sw wedges

snacks
muller
banana
strawberrys
loads of grapefruit water (my new addiction i think)

sounds silly but iv been wakin up in the mornins latley feeling eva so slim! lol no bloatedness,slugishness or anything :)
im feeling tip top!
im not even cheating anymore, my eyes r now bigger than my belly! i cant eat half as much as i used too! roll on friday lets hope i get another loss :p shouldnt see why not :)
anyways 2days diary

red day

breckfast
sardine in tomato sauce on nimble toast (heb)
apple

dinner
ham salad with cottage cheese with chives
yougurt

evening
seafood sticks or some more ham and cottage cheese (depending on how i feel after work)

snacks
muller
clementine and grapes

well dairys done, breckfasts been eaten, salads been made for dinner... now time to go to work till 8 2nite:wave_cry: xx

Ur diaries are getting much more varied and yummy looking! Well done sweetie Xxx

Ur diaries are getting much more varied and yummy looking! Well done sweetie Xxx

thanks hun :)
yeh iv found im tryin other things for a change instead of stickin to the pasta and sauces which i think wer my problem tbh cos since iv cut them iv not been staying the same :) so fingers crossed for friday :p xx

thanks hun :)
yeh iv found im tryin other things for a change instead of stickin to the pasta and sauces which i think wer my problem tbh cos since iv cut them iv not been staying the same :) so fingers crossed for friday :p xx

You keep your fingers crossed for me and i will keep mine crossed for you lol! What is your job btw? You work long hours like me! I'm a nurse xx

You keep your fingers crossed for me and i will keep mine crossed for you lol! What is your job btw? You work long hours like me! I'm a nurse xx

looking at your diary hun i got a feeling your goin to have a real good loss this week :) got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
ohh my jobs not as special as yours lol im just a team leader at tesco, but i got to work all hours :(

i started today sooo well, then i went out for the afternoon on a little road trip as iv finaly had a day off after 7 days and we called for lunch and then to this huge cadurys shop where i couldnt resist a big pic a mix of chocolate:cry:
i better get my fat bum in to gear and exersise loads 2moz b4 my weigh in on friday! xx

red day

breckfast
oat so simple (hea+b)
chopped fruit

dinner
ham salad and cottage cheese
chopped fruit
ff yogurt

evening
poached eggs on toast (heb)
yougurt

snacks

im one happy girl! another 2lbs down yesterday!!!! :)
didnt do my dairy yest as i went out for a meal and i really enjoyed, i had a vegetable chilli burrito and rice and a few chips.. was scrummy!!

todays diary
red day

morning
oatso simple (hea+b)

afternoon
ham salad and cottage cheese
a clementine
some strawberrys

evening
chicken salad
banana and a muller

gonna snack on some fruit later if i get peckish.. even tho its my star week and im craving chocolate like there is no 2 morrow!! :( i must be good and resist it tho lol x

Back